Dumb Shit on Wikipedia -

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

ATaxingWoman

Slick Lewinsky, Professional Tax Investigator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Cool kitties club

Confederate states of trans cat boys
kiwifarms.net
Anything in Scottish dialect wikipedia is fun to read, like the junkies in Trainspotting decided to write an encyclopedia. This one, about the Loch Ness Monster is oddly endearing.

View attachment 1093182

Pure poetry, how can you not love "Nessie is aften thocht tae be a muckle kelpie"?
Glad to see that Wikipedia registers Scottish as the separate language that it is: dialect my ass.

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is this factual? I'm too lazy to look it up and just gullible enough to believe a stranger on Kiwi Farms if they tell me it is.
Yep!

The full article's written like someone who's scrambling to prove that it's obsolete, too. Much like the same treatment the word "faggot" got, that ended up bringing it back just because it offends the sort of mongoloid idiots that edit Wikipedia.

edit: In the page's history, there's a deleted line about how mongolisme is still in use as a word for down's syndrome in French, which links to a 2008 article as its reference. Interesting.

Last edited:

UnsufficentBoobage

Atleast things I wanna fuck are 3D
kiwifarms.net
Huh. Learn something new every day I guess. Thanks.
The More You Know!
I myself learned this term from looking up the movie "Twisted Nerve" (one the melody they reused for Kill Bill comes from) cause it uses it; don't think russian wikipedia had separate page on that, tho.

DDBCAE CBAADCBE

Is It Still Incest If I'm Adopted?
kiwifarms.net
The More You Know!
I myself learned this term from looking up the movie "Twisted Nerve" (one the melody they reused for Kill Bill comes from) cause it uses it; don't think russian wikipedia had separate page on that, tho.
Oh I've known the term since I was a kid, I just didn't know it's origins is all. Though I always expected it was a jab at the Mongols.

vertexwindi

Diddy in space, even though he's not
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tags
wikipedia