Dumb shit Yellow Flash says. -

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

NOT Sword Fighter Super

"Cheerleeder" of Slapfights
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So we all know that Yellow Flash is a mush-mouthed idiot who can't string together a sentence without making George W. Bush sound like a professional orator, but sometimes the things he says are quite funny.

Post some of your favorite examples in this thread.

I'll start off:
His favorite version of The Shining is the one directed by "Stanley Q*Bert"

He pronounces LATINEX as "Latin-Ex"

He says "cestpool" instead of cesspool.

Disclaimer: I don't hate him or his videos, but he really does sound like a retard.
If you feel like this thread should be merged with another, that's fine but he seems to put out a new video daily, and each video has at least two examples.

NOT Sword Fighter Super

"Cheerleeder" of Slapfights
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Flash is a parasite and should be mocked relentlessly like the second-hand content scavenger he is.
He talks about how the "algorithm" is deeply flawed and turning people away from his videos, but if I watch one of his videos, I can't get the autoplay to stop playing his shit unless I intervene.

GenericReviewerDraco

Wholesome Anna
kiwifarms.net
I'm impressed this loser doesn't have his own thread yet. He annoys me far more than TUG, and the way he handles anti-SJW clickbait (TUG just drags out what we already know; YF tends to actually lie, like SJWs purged the trophy girls with the CTR remake when all of said girls ended up became playable or it was FUNimation's fault that basic cable S&P doesn't like Fire Force's lewder scenes) makes me think he'll become the next OAG, but less racist and unhinged so morons will flock to him unironically.

Least Concern

Pretend I have a waifu avatar like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
What annoys me most is when he uses baby-talk words for sexual organs for some fucking reason.

"BUT WE ALL KNOW THOSE SJWS CAN'T STAND THE TA-TAS"

I also suspect he wasn't much of an anime fan before KV happened and has quickly learned enough about it to fake having been a fan for years.

GenericReviewerDraco

Wholesome Anna
kiwifarms.net
I've seen some anti-SJWs who don't like YF, but tolerate TUG on GameFAQs. It's weird, but probably not everyone there cares what he or his whale wife does behind closed doors

What annoys me most is when he uses baby-talk words for sexual organs for some fucking reason.

I also suspect he wasn't much of an anime fan before KV happened and has quickly learned enough about it to fake having been a fan for years.
His clickbait on anime titties are not even OAG tier, but somehow they are even more disingenuous.

Recoil

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

The implication is that youtube is running bots that listen for certain words and demonetize videos accordingly. You see this sort of shit in Tim Pool videos a lot. He won't say Sex or Nazi most of the time.

Counterpoint, Flash plays into this meme in order to insinuate to his followers that he's sharing forbidden knowledge.

And no, dude never liked anime. Any implication that he does is just him trying to widen his demographic scope.

EDIT TO ADD:
Confirmed demonetized triggers.png

This is from a well circulated spreadsheet on google docs that lists the known demonetization triggerwords. Say 'tits', get demonetized. Say 'ta ta', stay monetized.

Last edited:

Allanon

kiwifarms.net

He, like Hei and the others, uses babytalk to get around algorithms. At least he doesn't spell it in that inane way TUG does it. I'm sure there's less annoying ways to do it, though.

Marco Fucko

The lies and affectations.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Isn't it spelled Latinx which is impossible to pronounce anyway? (Also, wouldn't it be 'Latino' if you're talking about both Latino and Latina, because that's how Spanish gendered words work?)
The entire point behind "Latinx" is that it's SJW gender neutral bullshit. Spanish is very much a gendered language, which is why the worthless drones being churned out of colleges need to refer to people of Hispanic origin as "Latinx", so they don't accidentally trigger themselves/their tranny friends.

Least Concern

Pretend I have a waifu avatar like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
EDIT TO ADD:
View attachment 1004173
This is from a well circulated spreadsheet on google docs that lists the known demonetization triggerwords. Say 'tits', get demonetized. Say 'ta ta', stay monetized.

Something often overlooked about that list is that it only applies to video titles:

titles-only.png

So I doubt the world would explode if he just said "breasts," but if he's really worried about it, he could say "chest" or "torso" or even something stupid like "mammaries" or "sweater hogans." Anything other than fucking "ta-tas" like a six-year-old.

• Informative
Reactions: Uncanny Valley

Recoil

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Something often overlooked about that list is that it only applies to video titles:

View attachment 1004184

So I doubt the world would explode if he just said "breasts," but if he's really worried about it, he could say "chest" or "torso" or even something stupid like "mammaries" or "sweater hogans." Anything other than fucking "ta-tas" like a six-year-old.
It's pretty safe to say that it applies to the spoken word as well. There's also a paranoia floating around youtube circles lately, and whether it's grounded in truth or not, Flash's game is partly that 'the system' is making him walk on eggshells. He's the resistance, maaaaan

Tags
None