Dumb shit Yellow Flash says. -

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

JamFlowMan

kiwifarms.net
A favorite of mine is when he opened up his first Vic video with "The SJWs finally got one, guys." where he immediately assumed ANN was a credible source and didn't bother to do any independent research into Vic before making a video spreading the message to all his subscribers that Vic was a kid-diddling danger in the anime industry.
How the hell did he walk this back? Just decided to do a complete 180 when the evidence came out aka "there is more money is in shitting out videos defending Vic then defaming him."

Gar For Archer

kiwifarms.net
A favorite of mine is when he opened up his first Vic video with "The SJWs finally got one, guys." where he immediately assumed ANN was a credible source and didn't bother to do any independent research into Vic before making a video spreading the message to all his subscribers that Vic was a kid-diddling danger in the anime industry.
To be fair, most people assumed it was true, even people here on the Farms. “Entertainment industry figure turns out to be creepy predator” really isn’t a shocking headline, and despite having a dedicated fan base Vic is far from a household name, so you’re not going to have a lot of people defending him from the outset, simply because most people have no idea who the fuck he is.

Captain Manning

He's on par with Santa Claus and has six locks!
kiwifarms.net
TUG has already backhandedly implied as much based solely that Shane and MarzGurl have accounts here, but I don't think flash is as exceptional as TUG.
He's more exceptional, actually. See my post above. To his credit, TUG conceded that YF doesn't belong anywhere near the Internet when drunk,

I forgot to mention that in that same stream, YF played loud Star Trek clips for seemingly no reason, and had a total meltdown where he declared himself better than everybody else. When TUG did the whole "go home, you're drunk" thing, YF went to his own channel to stream, and it consisted of him snoring for several minutes before the stream died.

As for @MarzGurl, it's quite simple. She showed up here to dish and receive dirt on TGWTG. That job being done, and getting asspats for the whole CtC thing, she hasn't logged in since early 2018. If TUG wants to make an issue of that, he's an idiot.

Shane showed up here because his life is a goddamed mess and nobody likes him. Not even KickVic. We paid him more attention than anybody because he's a cow through and through.

NOT Sword Fighter Super

"Cheerleeder" of Slapfights
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's more exceptional, actually. See my post above. To his credit, TUG conceded that YF doesn't belong anywhere near the Internet when drunk,

I forgot to mention that in that same stream, YF played loud Star Trek clips for seemingly no reason, and had a total meltdown where he declared himself better than everybody else. When TUG did the whole "go home, you're drunk" thing, YF went to his own channel to stream, and it consisted of him snoring for several minutes before the stream died.

As for @MarzGurl, it's quite simple. She showed up here to dish and receive dirt on TGWTG. That job being done, and getting asspats for the whole CtC thing, she hasn't logged in since early 2018. If TUG wants to make an issue of that, he's an idiot.

Shane showed up here because his life is a goddamed mess and nobody likes him. Not even KickVic. We paid him more attention than anybody because he's a cow through and through.
I had no idea Nazi Arms had an account here.

• DRINK!
Reactions: Recoil

OneHandClapping

Equal Right Hooks
kiwifarms.net
I'd comment more here, but just like with MadBlack, TUG, or Amanda Winn Lee, I barely give enough of a shit to laugh at them, much less scour their social media or videos for funny tidbits.

Holy shit, you're alive.

Nontransferable

kiwifarms.net
Here's something people may find surprising. Yellowflash is quietly closing in on 100k subscribers.

His channel is growing while Nick's has been stuck at 76k for two months, only adding around 100 subscribers total in that time. TiltdownDove is trying to move the needle forward by changing fonts in his thumbnails and producing short videos for him to release. If nothing changes, Hero Hei will soon surpass him.

Last edited:

GenericReviewerDraco

Wholesome Anna
kiwifarms.net
I'd comment more here, but just like with MadBlack, TUG, or Amanda Winn Lee, I barely give enough of a shit to laugh at them, much less scour their social media or videos for funny tidbits.

Holy shit, you're alive.
I'm disappointed in the ISWV lolcows. TUG is the most boring cow to ever get three-digit pages worth of content, Perfection despite being several levels of cringe lord has effectively burnt out even before he made peace with Geekdom, and YellowFlash isn't very interesting outside being the Andrew Stallings version of TUG (much more clickbaity but is so boring an anti-SJW that no one cares). Even spergotrons like ZeroResurrection and that one RWBYtard who made fun of Jason Liebrecht's take on Qrow are tame and boring.

I'm impressed and somehow disappointed that Weeb Wars wasn't mutually assured cow threads like GamerGate.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's something people may find surprising. Yellowflash is quietly closing in on 100k subscribers.

His channel is growing while Nick's has been stuck at 76k for two months, only adding around 100 subscribers total in that time. TiltdownDove is trying to move the needle forward by changing fonts in his thumbnails and producing short videos for him to release. If nothing changes, Hero Hei will soon surpass him.
I think part of the reason is that Rekieta had his Twitter account suspended while the others still have theirs active.

FakeNewsAnchor

kiwifarms.net
Will TUG and YF kill themselves when KV runs out of juice??
The best we could hope for, in terms of fodder for the farms, would be for them to pull a Baked Alaska as soon as they think they can get more out of switching sides. It would be great seeing one of them try a "How I got fooled into joining a misogynistic harassment campaign, and how I got out" video. But failing that, yeah them anheroing would be second best, if only because they would probably do it in a really spergy way like tweeting out "justice lives on" or "kick vic did this" or something right before.

Éire-Ice36

Be a Pimp and a player, not a simp and a sucker.
kiwifarms.net
Well, they are gonna be next on the chopping block, when KV is done, fuckers and spregs are gonna try and take over and that's when the final phase of the fight is gonna begin. It's a given that they are gonna try and subvert the community to constantly create drama. So much for those dipshits healing the community.

Captain Manning

He's on par with Santa Claus and has six locks!
kiwifarms.net

I addressed this a while back. He's a lawyer. There's a stigma attached to that. Deserved or no.

Legal channels are niche content. Leonard French is only slightly over 100k, and he's been going for a while. It's not a Nick thing, it's a "lawyers are usually about as fun as watching paint dry" thing. You really have to stand out in order to get people to watch that type of content.

Pot Brothers at Law are a hoot to watch ("Shut the fuck up."). 22k subs tho.

I worked as a paralegal for a while, and I'll be the first to admit that even my eyes begin to glaze over at about the 2nd hour mark of any document reading. It's the nature of the beast. Unless it has some gratuitous sex and violence that really keeps your attention.

No. They'll go back to Comicsgate shit.

Honestly, the silver lining to them crossing the 100k mark is that Jarbo the Hut gets a reminder on what a duplicitous and untalented piece of crap he is. They're doing what he used to hang his hat on (and better.. . which ain't saying much). I mean, it's not like I have to watch any of their autistic shit. None of us do.

Allanon

kiwifarms.net
How the hell did he walk this back? Just decided to do a complete 180 when the evidence came out aka "there is more money is in shitting out videos defending Vic then defaming him."
If I recall correctly he just pretended he didn't talk about the fact that he started out defaming Vic with his laziness, and jumped pretty quickly into the ISWV camp. I think TUG was first, and then YF caught up. Maybe around the time of the fake SWATting? That was the trigger for many people to realize it was all lies.

To be fair, most people assumed it was true, even people here on the Farms. “Entertainment industry figure turns out to be creepy predator” really isn’t a shocking headline, and despite having a dedicated fan base Vic is far from a household name, so you’re not going to have a lot of people defending him from the outset, simply because most people have no idea who the fuck he is.
That's true, but I would submit in response that a guy trying to be an alternative media outlet should have a responsibility to do the (very easily found) research before running with headlines. Otherwise you're just the anti-SJW Buzzfeed. If you don't want the responsibility of doing the research before you flap your lips, don't represent yourself as news.

Detrogen

Senior Citizen Virgin
kiwifarms.net
One of Yellow Flash’s most annoying traits is his “SJW voice”. With a lot of guys ripping off Ya Boi Zack all doing less funny versions of Zack’s various SJW/Soyboy voices Yellow Flash manages to do it in the most exceptional way imaginable. His “SJW voice” is - for some reason - a deep voice with a thick southern accent that says the word “bigot” a lot.

halsmowlwurf

kiwifarms.net
I think the main reason neither TUG nor YF really qualify as as Lolcows is, that they are at least somehow socially aware and don't really do anything interesting.
There is no real drama around them, they just make videos you've seen 1h bevore on another channel and provide some generic commentary,
They try to be an alternative news source or opposition to "access media" but all they really do is reading "access" media articles and rambling about them, thats almost less journalism than Tim Pool, it's basically opinionated screen reading.
They don't screech, they don't play the victim card, they stay in their designated spots, they boring AF.
(and they actually pay their bills and deliverer on their products, they may be grifters, but they are at least not scammers)

Ya Boi Zack is there somehow the exception, he is the only one who actually covers comic by going out there and buying and reviewing them.

When it comes to Nick and his growth:
Nicks Channel is very unfriendly for Newcomer.
His streams are 3h long, and most of them revolve around Vic and it's ongoing coverage.
If i were new, i had to watch ~10 month of daily 3h streams to catch up and understand what he is even talking about.
Being ISVW and being somehow involved and up to date on the whole thing has become sort of requirement for watching his channel.
Channels like YF are a lot easier to access. it's one short video about one topic, no real prior knowledge necessary

p.S.
Tug is ThatUmbrellaGuy, he has his own Thread here:

The Decimator

Yes, Master!
kiwifarms.net
The implication is that youtube is running bots that listen for certain words and demonetize videos accordingly. You see this sort of shit in Tim Pool videos a lot. He won't say Sex or Nazi most of the time.

Counterpoint, Flash plays into this meme in order to insinuate to his followers that he's sharing forbidden knowledge.

And no, dude never liked anime. Any implication that he does is just him trying to widen his demographic scope.

EDIT TO ADD:
View attachment 1004173
This is from a well circulated spreadsheet on google docs that lists the known demonetization triggerwords. Say 'tits', get demonetized. Say 'ta ta', stay monetized.
Lol, you can’t say “Timothy McVeigh” without being demonetized?

Crichax

Repented Before The Emperor
kiwifarms.net
I unsubbed from him a while back when he made blatant clickbait about Marvel making a non-binary Spider-Man comic (which never happened). I can't find that video now, for some reason.

Maybe he removed it because he got called out for it.

• Agree
Reactions: Harnessed Carcass
Tags
None