Dumb shit Yellow Flash says. -

Harnessed Carcass

In search of the strange or a harem of bitches
kiwifarms.net
"This thread is just a bunch of 'silly willy talk!' Oh, you want more detail and nuances of why? let me check my subscriptions"

Mapo Tofu

Ain't no tofu like mapo tofu
kiwifarms.net
I'm disappointed in the ISWV lolcows. TUG is the most boring cow to ever get three-digit pages worth of content, Perfection despite being several levels of cringe lord has effectively burnt out even before he made peace with Geekdom, and YellowFlash isn't very interesting outside being the Andrew Stallings version of TUG (much more clickbaity but is so boring an anti-SJW that no one cares). Even spergotrons like ZeroResurrection and that one RWBYtard who made fun of Jason Liebrecht's take on Qrow are tame and boring.

I'm impressed and somehow disappointed that Weeb Wars wasn't mutually assured cow threads like GamerGate.
(Late response)
What about Hero Hei who apparently helped spread a fake RWBY shipping suicide news?

GenericReviewerDraco

Smug Fire Emblem tumor
kiwifarms.net
(Late response)
What about Hero Hei who apparently helped spread a fake RWBY shipping suicide news?
He made an apology vid on that, but said fake suicide was a honey pot to damage his credibility to start with because I think the RT apologists are getting sick of his shit.

Gaat

kiwifarms.net
Regarding the above:

TUG is a dumb cocksucker who lets his fat bitch whale cuck him.

Yellowflash really irritated on his SJW dumb speech. Flash (and Hei) also need to cross check their sources. I have given up on both for the spiel and the click bait both draw on...and while I feel for when Hei had his ANN strike imo he did this as a business he should have prepared for temp money loss.

Hei and Suicide video? Ehh..

An example of checking sources. Would not have hurt his credibility if he had went "I am hearing some disturbing rumors. Before I post it I want to wait a day or so"

Flash should too but Flash won't.

Allanon

kiwifarms.net
(Late response)
Eh, he said from the start that he didn't go and try to verify it, because he felt trying to verify a suicide immediately after it happened would be disrespectful. Then the next day, I believe it was, he retracted it and showed evidence it was fake, then also apologized. The worst you could say is that he didn't wait long enough to report on it.

Reactions: Gaat

ThatDumbPhilosopher

Dumbass-in-Chief
kiwifarms.net
It has been a while since I unsubscribed to him, even faster than TUG to be honest.
Because for me YF was only TUG but after you've microwaved what he said.
Most of the time his videos would come out a few hours after TUG did his streams and most of the time he would simply take what was said in the stream in order to make a video about it.
Also his rambling about SJWs is boring, it was fun at first but you grow weary of it quickly since he will spit on the SJWs for everything even if they aren't related.
"Goddamnit, I've lost 500 subscribers and can't pay my rent/addiction to fast-food ? DAMN SJWs CURSE Y'ALL !"

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Team YellowFlash gets OAG and team Shane gets Low T. Greg. How much dumber does it get?
I dunno, maybe bring in Ralph to be the moderator for the debate?

If we're aiming for peak autism in a single livestream then nool could moderate in the most autistically radioactive MATI stream of recent days.

Last edited:

ThatDumbPhilosopher

Dumbass-in-Chief
kiwifarms.net
I dunno, maybe bring in Ralph to be the moderator for the debate?

If we're aiming for peak autism in a single livestream then nool could moderate in the most autistically radioactive MATI stream of recent days.
Wouldn't it be wiser to put Senpai as a moderator for the debate ?
We would reach exceptional levels of autism.

Last edited:
  • Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: mertyville

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Tags
None