Dumb shit Yellow Flash says. -

Dr. Dickhead

I thought I'd pretend I was one of those "Normies"
kiwifarms.net
Been to long so it won't let me edit, I guess.

There about a minute of him just babbling about how the Mandalorian is gonna retract from the bad press when Rise of Soywalker comes out. He has a voice that makes you want to pierce your ear drums with a nail...

Wedge

Didn't help blow up two Death Stars for this crap
kiwifarms.net
Whatever happened with the whole "Someone sent me a cell phone to try and track me" bullcrap he tried to pull?

A Welsh Cake

Bury Ebil 😈
kiwifarms.net
Can't believe any of you guys watched him or TUG in the first place. Any internet "celebrity" that I only hear of in tertiary mentions related to a larger controversy always immediately stinks of bandwagoner to me.

GenericReviewerDraco

Wholesome Anna
kiwifarms.net
Whatever happened with the whole "Someone sent me a cell phone to try and track me" bullcrap he tried to pull?
Everyone forgot it because it was "irrelevant" and only weirdos like Chambers cared. Then again as much as Chambers is autistic, her disdain for gay-ops might have found something hilarious that might have made this YF thread more active.

Reactions: Detrogen and Wedge

Nontransferable

kiwifarms.net
Everyone forgot it because it was "irrelevant" and only weirdos like Chambers cared. Then again as much as Chambers is autistic, her disdain for gay-ops might have found something hilarious that might have made this YF thread more active.
I thought it was pretty funny that the person threatening YellowFlash via direct message redacted his location. That's a map of Missouri, which is 500 miles away from his PO Box in Michigan. He got the phone anyway. It was supposedly dead on arrival., though the screen shots show 90% battery life.

There's an entire thread about this autism, but YellowFlash did the smart thing and stopped talking about it, unlike TUG, and that was the end of it.

1574359988972.png

Last edited:

Allanon

kiwifarms.net
I thought it was pretty funny that the person threatening YellowFlash via direct message redacted his location. That's a map of Missouri, which is 500 miles away from his PO Box in Michigan. He got the phone anyway. It was supposedly dead on arrival., though the screen shots show 90% battery life.

There's an entire thread about this autism, but YellowFlash did the smart thing and stopped talking about it, unlike TUG, and that was the end of it.

View attachment 1018624
Wasn't it speculated he redacted it? It was still obviously just some fake game Shortround and YF were playing that fizzled out, but one can presume since he posted the snapshot, he redacted it.

Reactions: Detrogen and Wedge

Wedge

Didn't help blow up two Death Stars for this crap
kiwifarms.net
Wasn't it speculated he redacted it? It was still obviously just some fake game Shortround and YF were playing that fizzled out, but one can presume since he posted the snapshot, he redacted it.
That was as much as I had heard. I was wondering why iswv sort of just let him by on that. I had a feeling it was going to be a grift to stir up sympathy super chats.

Nontransferable

kiwifarms.net
It's autistic either way. Redacting a shopping center in Missouri, along with a few streets and an apartment complex tells everyone right where you are. His intent was probably to fuck with Marzgurl after she asked for help in finding him so he can be forgiven for that.

1574366626970.png

Tags
None