Dumb shit Yellow Flash says. -

Salty Boris

You have good taste.
kiwifarms.net
I kinda wish YF's thread was more active because he's a lying anti-SJW personality, but he's boring/just a heavily medicated version of OAG.
I hadn’t been here in a long time and I think it was page five then. Can you imagine how this must irritate TUG? Let’s do a comparison.

Flash gets nailed doing a gay op phone thing to hype the Marzgurl feud. Once people start expressing skepticism he shuts up about it and does his best to memory hole it. Since then he’s doubled his subscriptions on YouTube and doesn’t warrant 6 whole pages on kiwifarms.

TUG makes a shitstorm out of what one could argue Is a bad troll attempt(CPS). Initially it works and his channel takes off. But he never really shuts up about it. He eventually turns himself into a cow, has a thread approaching two hundred pages and his channel is kind of stagnant.

Yeah he’s gotta be assmad thinking how unfair it all is.

GenericReviewerDraco

Smug Fire Emblem tumor
kiwifarms.net
I hadn’t been here in a long time and I think it was page five then. Can you imagine how this must irritate TUG? Let’s do a comparison.

Flash gets nailed doing a gay op phone thing to hype the Marzgurl feud. Once people start expressing skepticism he shuts up about it and does his best to memory hole it. Since then he’s doubled his subscriptions on YouTube and doesn’t warrant 6 whole pages on kiwifarms.

TUG makes a shitstorm out of what one could argue Is a bad troll attempt(CPS). Initially it works and his channel takes off. But he never really shuts up about it. He eventually turns himself into a cow, has a thread approaching two hundred pages and his channel is kind of stagnant.

Yeah he’s gotta be assmad thinking how unfair it all is.
TUG is a tryhard drama queen and I ALMOST feel bad for the faggot. Shame his psycho whale wife destroyed that pity, even if her gay-ops these days are only aimed at one of the blue orca's friends (they are still extremely lawsuit worthy gay-ops)

Last edited:

PurpleMan69

kiwifarms.net
I never liked Yellow Flash since the beginning of the Weeb Wars. Can't exactly explain my reasoning why without doxing myself or powerleveling, but a sliver why I dislike him can be traced to the first segment in this video (around the 2 minute mark):

• Informative
Reactions: Dean Pentel

Francis York Morgan

FBI Special Agent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
From his recent video on Kenobi being delayed indefinitely;

"Ewan McGregor was set to repraise his role"

For fuck's sake, you're reading right from the article. Where do you even get that long "a" out of reprise? These aren't live. Listen to yourself after recording, do it over if needed (and often it does), and stop sucking on spit or whatever you're doing that makes it sound like half your mouth is full of something.

Wedge

Didn't help blow up two Death Stars for this crap
kiwifarms.net
From his recent video on Kenobi being delayed indefinitely;

"Ewan McGregor was set to repraise his role"

For fuck's sake, you're reading right from the article. Where do you even get that long "a" out of reprise? These aren't live. Listen to yourself after recording, do it over if needed (and often it does), and stop sucking on spit or whatever you're doing that makes it sound like half your mouth is full of something.
Can't take a dick out of his mouth long enough to make a video.

I'm sure most of the people who watch him probably think " repraise" is the correct pronunciation.

With his slobbering and TUG' s less than manly Southern twang, Ol' Creepy Uncle Ethan could strum a banjo and the griftly trio could really get some old fashion butt rape done out in the hills of Tennessee.

Dean Pentel

White, meek, totally non-threatening
kiwifarms.net
Can't take a dick out of his mouth long enough to make a video.

I'm sure most of the people who watch him probably think " repraise" is the correct pronunciation.

With his slobbering and TUG' s less than manly Southern twang, Ol' Creepy Uncle Ethan could strum a banjo and the griftly trio could really get some old fashion butt rape done out in the hills of Tennessee.
Given what TUG's wife looks like, that'd be a huge step up for him.

• Winner
Reactions: Wedge

gangweedfan

kiwifarms.net
the yellow flash guy is a shitty villian. its like they were thinking of who flashes arch enemy should be and the best they could do was "flash....but evil!11!!!dfdshjnrr!!!" its a shame because the rest of his enemies like the mirror dude are pretty cool.

Captain Manning

Anime elf girls, FTW.
kiwifarms.net
Didn't he once call Vic Mignogna "Rick Manjagna" in one of his earliest videos about the iswv and kickvic wars? I remember hearing the audio clip over it but I can't find the original source.
It would not surprise me.

Two problems with YF is that he turns into a complete and utter jackass when he's blackout drunk, and I don't think he really knows a lot about anime. What you are describing could be the result of one or both.

The best example of the former occurred during a show TUG did in the early days of WW. It was roundly mocked here on KF when it happened. He talked about Marchi "not being fuckable anymore," slurred his speech, blared Star Trek clips over people talking, became extremely belligerent, and got kicked off TUG's show. He then started his own show, whereupon he promptly passed out and started snoring.*

Sadly, I think TUG took that show down from Youtube, took it behind the woodshed, and put it out of its mercy.

* Because I'm a decent person, I'll note that he also had a death in the family at that time. Which is a mitigating circumstance. I dunno if he's ever been that bad since. Also, to his credit, TUG knew damn well the whole thing was a bad look.

Titan

kiwifarms.net
Wait, why do people hate this guy? I always liked his content, especially when he made a video about Persona 5 Royal bending the knee to ResetEra.

Drowningman

A Rabid Conslut Bit Me.
kiwifarms.net
At least he does different subject matter instead of TUG example the onison crap every video.
I know YF has been a bit heavy on amber herd of late but still he spurges at times.

Tags
None