Dumb things you did as a kid. - From bodily harm to embarrassment or anything that stood out as exceptional

Fliddaroonie

kiwifarms.net
Forced myself into not talking anymore, even limitating my non-verbal movements, because i was too afraid of commitng sins/blasphemies and not noticing it, lol. Going to Hell terrifyed me way too much back then, thanks to my parents' inculcations and choleric reprehension.

Now i hate religion and have ever-lasting after-effects on my social-emotional behavior, kek.
Religion is like ass sex and brussel's sprouts: Force them on a kid and they're gonna despise them as an adult

Xarpho

Useful mask for exploring the Internet
kiwifarms.net
I remembered another one. I remember that the newspapers carried Spider-Man (not the same thing as the real Marvel comics, it turned out) and it mentioned that the spider bite had turned him into Spider-Man, and I thought that he wasn't wearing a costume because the bite had physically mutated him.

Reactions: ProfDongs

Pitere pit

Has man gone insane?
kiwifarms.net
Drinking soap when I was a toddler. I remember that day, the TV in the living room was showing that episode of Arthur when Brain was singing in a library or something like that, my parents calling the toxicologist and then forcing me to drink what I think was olive oil. It's been years but I still can taste that soap.
Another one is talking about how our exking was based because he told Hugo Chavez to shut the fuck up, this was said when I was in a family dinner with my grandparents.
I was afraid of dogs so everytime I saw one I tried to cross over sidewalks.

Reactions: ProfDongs

Molester Stallone

Trust me, I'm a doctor.
kiwifarms.net
When I was in 8th grade chemistry class we were learning about hydrogen. I remember we were doing an experiment making it ourselves with our lab partners. Basically we were supposed to fill an upside down test tube with the stuff and light it using a Bunsen burner. The gas would ignite and make a loud whistling sound. I got the bright idea to use a larger Pyrex measuring cup so I could catch more of it because what's the worst that could happen? I turned the measuring cup upside down on the lab table with the edge of the glass hanging off the table so I could light the gas. That sumbitch took off like a rocket and went through the drop ceiling. It was so freaking loud the kid in front of me fell off his stool and got a bloody nose. I had to explain to the principal what I had done and he just kind of chuckled and told me to stop destroying his school. My science teacher watched me like a fucking hawk after that.

Tags
None