Dumbest things you got in trouble for at school -

FuckedUp

Professional Glowposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One time when I was in like 7th or 8th grade, some kid in science was fucking around with the test tubes. The teacher told him to go to his desk, so I sarcastically said "yeah, if you're not careful, you might blow up the school." She immediately went ballistic, saying threats like that were very serious and to go to the principal. Luckily, the principal was actually sane, and just sent me back to class.

dreamworks face

Model bugman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
  • In 4th grade I got suspended from school for refusing to write in cursive and reading in class all day instead of paying attention.
  • In 5th grade I got suspended for climbing some bricks near a door of my middle school when some teacher had said not to climb the bricks.
  • In 7th grade I got suspended for two weeks because I was on a really long ass field trip that sucked to an aquarium (imagine a two week field trip to the same aquarium with a bunch of desks and boring shit to do there.) We were told to keep a journal. I wrote how it was a huge waste of time and money and made some obvious joke about blowing up the school.
  • In 9th grade I stole some girl's textbooks and set them on fire on a bet.
  • In 11th grade I got suspended and charged with computer tampering because I wrote a trojan horse and stole a bunch of teacher's passwords.
High school was a huge waste of time for me - my parents were afraid to let me just bounce from high school early, get my GED, and go to community college. Instead I mostly smoked weed, played Halo/Final Fantasy XI, and got into trouble.

Hazard

kiwifarms.net
Wearing a tank top and capris on a 102° F day in a school that didn't use air conditioning in the classrooms "to save money". Apparently a purple, high neck tank top covered in pictures of kittens was "too sexual" because "my shoulders were showing". In hindsight, that school had a truly creepy fixation on how "sexual" the shoulders of 14 year-olds apparently are.

Irrational Exuberance

SPEND! SPEND! SPEND!
kiwifarms.net
When I was 12 or so, me and another kid were hitting each other with bean bags. Obviously not really trying to hurt each other, or we wouldn't have been using bean bags.

We got suspended for "fighting".

Were you at any point shouting "lightning bolt" or "fireball" while doing this? They might have been a little overexcited.

Senor Cardgage Mortgage

Censoring your French cartoons since 2011.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wearing a shirt that said "Randon Axe of Kindness"

This specific shirt

I almost got sent home for it

Post Columbine-era highschools suck

Some Random Soul

Ain't it random tho?
kiwifarms.net
Jumping off the swing in elementary school. Apparently it was 'dangerous' to do that (even though I knew what I was doing and had reflexes to land perfectly on the ground without issue), so I got taken to the principal's office.

After that I never really got into much trouble, except for dodging detention twice. The first time was in 6th grade, the reason relating to some project I failed. The teacher in that class was mean as fuck and I had already gotten on her bad side a few times prior anyway. She never actually went through with enforcing the detention, though, even though she'd already filled out a notice.

The second time was as a senior in vocational school, since I wasn't in proper uniform and had to go get a shirt. If you went before or during 1st period it wasn't an issue, but since I went after that, I was told to serve detention by Tuesday. For some reason my 2nd and 3rd period teachers actually called down and complained about it (part of it was it was my first time forgetting to wear uniform), which was why I dodged that one as well.

I Love Beef

お前わもう。。。。。満でるー!!!!
kiwifarms.net
In elementary, when the more popular girls in my class (some of whom were who I thought were my friends) decided to play whitewashing out on the playground in the winter, and when I decided to play rough right back. I thought they wouldn't mind; I was a kid back then. But the girl who I whitewashed back cried like a literal bitch and immediately went to tell me on an aid and I had to engage in "on school suspension" for a week for this shit. Apparently, I learned that she and the girls were doing their roughhousing for a week before I "escalated things".

You know what? I don't even feel bad for this. "Hell hath no fury like a woman scourned", but "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes" and "Believe All Wahmen/Womyn is horseshit". Especially when I learned that former friend got into an abusive marriage immediately after high school and is still living in that small ass town. Fuck you too, bitch.

oldTireWater

Incompetent as fuck
kiwifarms.net
When I was in the 3rd grade our class was in one of those self contained portable buildings with bathrooms. One day my teacher comes out of the bathroom FUCKING PISSED, and asks who the last person to use it was. I thought it was me, so I foolishly raised my hand. She started screaming at me in front of the whole class, accusing me of pissing all over the toilet seat. I didn't dare interrupt and tell her that I'd used the urinal, and it must have been someone else.

I took one of the worst public ass-chewings of my life for some anonymous piss-soaked little faggot, and learned a hard lesson about honesty.

Coelacanth

Your local living fossil.
kiwifarms.net
All right. I've got a story for you about a teacher who was definitely somewhere on the spectrum and how I ended up in his crosshairs.

I remember back in my ninth year at school there was this one teacher who taught music. He was absolutely obsessed with jazz music and would immediately dismiss any of a student's potential if they told him jazz wasn't their favourite genre - even more so if their favourite genre happened to be metal, ballads or techno.

I happened to be a metalhead who also liked techno. So as you can imagine we got along just swell.

Now this teacher was involved with a lot of projects - most of which involved the students he deemed "talented", and was known by most of the other students as being very short-tempered because he demanded absolute perfection. Some of his hissy moments were quite fun to watch at times because he'd get upset over the tiniest things - like someone misplacing a drumstick on the table where he kept the piano keyboards. But I never thought I'd ever be the cause of one of these meltdowns.

It was first thing in the morning, and the teacher had just come in from what was apparently a pretty big concert that went late into the night, so the lack of sleep had already put him in a bad mood. He'd also forgotten to clean up his desk the previous night, which meant more work for him that day I guess. I had no idea any of this was a problem until the aftermath, so I just went up to him and asked: "Hey sir, are we still getting those singing lessons you promised? Because I want to sign up."

The teacher slowly turned and looked at me, his face as red as a tomato, and basically REEEEEEEEEEEE'd at me, shocking me and scaring the entire class. He got right up in my face too, telling me I was getting a detention and if I didn't sit down I'd be sorry. I would've done it - had I not caught sight of him reaching for one of the cups on his desk. I put two and two together and booked it. That might've not been what he intended to do, but why take my chances, right?

Of course the school told him to get his shit together, and as a result he pretended I didn't even exist for getting him in trouble. He lost his job soon after that after having a similar chimpout over a kid recording his friend's awful singing with his phone in the hall and also for forgetting to send in everyone's music exam papers in for grading.

I Love Beef

お前わもう。。。。。満でるー!!!!
kiwifarms.net
All right. I've got a story for you about a teacher who was definitely somewhere on the spectrum and how I ended up in his crosshairs.

I remember back in my ninth year at school there was this one teacher who taught music. He was absolutely obsessed with jazz music and would immediately dismiss any of a student's potential if they told him jazz wasn't their favourite genre - even more so if their favourite genre happened to be metal, ballads or techno.

I happened to be a metalhead who also liked techno. So as you can imagine we got along just swell.

Now this teacher was involved with a lot of projects - most of which involved the students he deemed "talented", and was known by most of the other students as being very short-tempered because he demanded absolute perfection. Some of his hissy moments were quite fun to watch at times because he'd get upset over the tiniest things - like someone misplacing a drumstick on the table where he kept the piano keyboards. But I never thought I'd ever be the cause of one of these meltdowns.

It was first thing in the morning, and the teacher had just come in from what was apparently a pretty big concert that went late into the night, so the lack of sleep had already put him in a bad mood. He'd also forgotten to clean up his desk the previous night, which meant more work for him that day I guess. I had no idea any of this was a problem until the aftermath, so I just went up to him and asked: "Hey sir, are we still getting those singing lessons you promised? Because I want to sign up."

The teacher slowly turned and looked at me, his face as red as a tomato, and basically REEEEEEEEEEEE'd at me, shocking me and scaring the entire class. He got right up in my face too, telling me I was getting a detention and if I didn't sit down I'd be sorry. I would've done it - had I not caught sight of him reaching for one of the cups on his desk. I put two and two together and booked it. That might've not been what he intended to do, but why take my chances, right?

Of course the school told him to get his shit together, and as a result he pretended I didn't even exist for getting him in trouble. He lost his job soon after that after having a similar chimpout over a kid recording his friend's awful singing with his phone in the hall and also for forgetting to send in everyone's music exam papers in for grading.
Not going to lie; music teachers are either the best and coolest human beings in the world.... Or are the most bugfuck insane and bitter washed out delusional assholes you'll ever meet.

Tags
None