Dunkey, Leah Cuck Videos -

Zeke Von Genbu

BRINGER OF CHAOS (Art by KF user: FroggyMan)
kiwifarms.net
Dunkey have you directly had sex with Leah in the last six months? "Not even close babyyyyyyyyyy"

For real though, I remember Dunkey being a doormat back in his early youtube days with another woman years ago, before he met Leah and this was before he became fat I believe. So this doesn't shock me that much.

Last edited:

Abe Vigoda

kiwifarms.net
I saw this on Reddit a few weeks ago and I think it came from /v/, and the consensus there was that it’s not actually Leah, after autists compared moles and shit. I’ll see if I can find the “proof” they had. Honestly, I think it’s a better story that Dunkey and his wife have weird doppelgängers into cuckolding that are going to ruin his rep.

Edit: Here’s the CSI mole police at it

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Fuzhou

I wanna fill my Hobbit Hole.
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, the voice sounds shockingly like Dunkey, and looking at better pictures of Leah, the breast size looks like a match.

I saw this on Reddit a few weeks ago and I think it came from /v/, and the consensus there was that it’s not actually Leah, after autists compared moles and shit. I’ll see if I can find the “proof” they had. Honestly, I think it’s a better story that Dunkey and his wife have weird doppelgängers into cuckolding that are going to ruin his rep.
Man, Jordan Peele's Us sequel is more X-rated than I thought it'd be.

Why do people make sex tapes anyway? That's just asking to get your secret sexy times pasted all over the internet.
Some people like to watch themselves.

Fuzhou

I wanna fill my Hobbit Hole.
kiwifarms.net
If she was confident & knowledgeable about fashion she could look and do a lot better.
She needs to accent her face and body, yeah. The best picture I've seen of her is this one, hands down.

Yeah there's no denying it. Bet those saying it's not them are actually fanboys looking for any excuse.
Oh trust me, I wish this wasn't true, because I didn't think Dunkey would be a cuck.

Pargon

Engaging in cultural trench warfare
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Earlobes aren't the same, either. Leah's appear to be detached. The girl in the tape's seem to be attached.

BoingBoingBoi

please think responsibly
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

also she's wearing a ring when being blacked but not in the other picture. why wear the ring then but not in public?

i'm suspicious, but of course i could just be in denial. @Abe Vigoda gives good context though.

edit: just watched with sound. the recorder's voice sounds a whole hell of a lot like dunkey.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino