• ”He's fat! I'm thin!”

Dutch Angel Dragons

Discussion in 'Animal Control' started by Cuddly Pirate, Nov 9, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

Animal Control is for the furry fandom, its members, subcultures, and communities.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Spoiler adult content. Anything you wouldn't want your boss to see on your monitor should be hidden. Don't embed NSFW content in your post directly.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Avoid politics. Eccentric political views is a frequent component of a person's humor value. Try to avoid debate.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Archive everything. Use screenshots and archive.is to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.
  • Don't lament about the fandom. People have been critical of the furry fandom since the 90s. The debate is old enough to vote. If you don't want to post here, then don't.
  • @Golden Compass, @InLivingTuna, @yawning sneasel, @Feline Darkmage

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    doom guy

doom guy umph.

kiwifarms.net
  2. All these costumes are supposed to be the same species..?

• Feels Feels x 4
    Flareon

Flareon Dank Dark Magician

kiwifarms.net
  3. The kestrel looking one in the front infamously cost 11,000 dollars.

• Informative Informative x 5
    Got2Hands

Got2Hands Beginning to bloosom.

kiwifarms.net
  4. It's definitely the nicest looking one of the bunch, but jesus fucking christ lmao. Afaik fursuits cost $2500 - $4000 ish

• Agree Agree x 2
    Flareon

Flareon Dank Dark Magician

kiwifarms.net
  5. You are correct. A decent suit will be around that price.

11,000 dollars though is just a crime. Shit, if I had that money i’d be able to pay off most of my grad school student loans. Ridiculous how frivolous furfags will be for attention. I can’t stand fursuits because of just how fucking obnoxious people can be in them.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Dogetective

Dogetective Squuuuuuuaaaaawkk

kiwifarms.net
  6. Hilariously enough the person who owns the Kestrel suit, TwilightSaint, is famous for her previous acts of tracing artwork and reselling it. She used to make little shoulder puppets as well but now just overprices her copy paste artwork for all these dutch dragons. Say what you will but if your art is either adorable or painterly, even if it's the same picture over and over again, dutch angel dragons will buy it up like crazed fangirls over beiber.

Here's that lovely source to the Artist Beware on her. Sadly I can't find the artwork tracing page on her anymore, seeing as it was about five years ago when I saw it. Maybe one of you guys can dig more up but for me I'll show you what I found.

https://artists-beware.livejournal.com/tag/artist-twilightsaint

As you can see by at least one of her little "bewares" she even stole the shoulder puppets from another company who makes them with no shame at all in her doing so. One of them has just plain ugly artwork and horrible personality that shines through in her rude mannerisms and horrible attitude toward her customer base. Even years ago when I was looking at her stuff with interest her artwork was just plain ugly to me. It's trying too hard but at the same time falls really short in the worst ways.

• Feels Feels x 2
    PeenusButter

PeenusButter Storyteller extraordinare, been there done that

kiwifarms.net
  7. And apparently she stole the puppet designs as well.

The company that makes them sell at Renaissance Fairs around here. They're neat little puppets.

Pretty dick move to rip them off.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Meowthkip

Meowthkip I MAKE MONEY OFF OF THE LASAGNA I EAT!
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. That one in the front that looks like fucking Beetlejuice. They all look like rejected Teletubbies.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Nekromantik

Nekromantik May or may not be spooky.

kiwifarms.net

9. "Aw, this is kind of nice! She's unboxing a Christmas gift for her friend and it's actually really sweet and ohhhh god."

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 7
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    Got2Hands

kiwifarms.net
  10. Good job making the watermark a different color than the character sheet tardlips :reply:

• Winner Winner x 2
    ChuckSlaughter

ChuckSlaughter You mean I got about 200 bitcoins

kiwifarms.net
  11. I hate these things more than Sergals. Closed species are bullshit and only idiots with a total lack of imagination follow the trend and make one.

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  12. I could make a sergal OP but the problem is I don't want to put my head on the chopping block over it.

Especially considering the amount of :powerlevel: problems it would cause.

• Powerlevel Powerlevel x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    Cuddly Pirate

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. I probably wouldn't have even considered posting this if it weren't for the stupid, stupid name.

Trans.jpg

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    Got2Hands

kiwifarms.net
  14. These people need to stick their head in a Dutch Oven.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Billy_Sama

Billy_Sama ♂Love and Muscle in Heaven♂

kiwifarms.net
  15. So um. Draconicarcher, the DAD creator's husband. Anybody else notice that this guy's got an obvious horse fetish, on top of them owning/previously owning real, actual horses? Little too close for comfort if you ask me. These PG Furry Kids have no idea their idol is a potential horse diddler.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    #115 EggTooBig, Jan 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
    EggTooBig

EggTooBig a babby

kiwifarms.net
  16. This is the most autistic thing I've ever said but I've seen it a few times in here so here goes:

Dutch Angel Dragons aren't a closed species; a closed species you have to adopt from the creator, you can't freely make them. Dutch Angel Dragons are an open species.

• Autistic Autistic x 6
    • Dumb Dumb x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  17. Semi-open if you want to get autistic about it. There are very specific guidelines to make them or it’s not a real DAD.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    Keine

Keine Ultimate Supreme Leader

kiwifarms.net
  18. "Open, but regulated" is the term they like to use. That said, if you don't care what the community thinks of you or whether you'll be allowed to participate in their dance offs or whatever, you can make a DAD however the hell you want.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Got2Hands

kiwifarms.net
  19. https://www.etsy.com/shop/PonysPlayroom
    Is it just me or does some of this stuff look like fetish gear? I thought DADs didn't have sex.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Nekromantik

Nekromantik May or may not be spooky.

kiwifarms.net
  20. I genuinely dont get the point of paying for the privilege of having "this thing". You can be a fucking squirrel for free and larp as you please. Hell you can be a dragon and mimic a lot of it for free if you are so inclined. The chick who makes this shit isnt going to suck you off for the purchase as a thank you so what exactly is the desire of these autists to buy a character that has a strict ruleset you must abide by? All I can think of is a fool and xir's money are soon parted.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.