Dylan Hafertepen / noodlesandbeef / ekigyuu / beefdumplings / California Cow - Gay BDSM Muscle-Bear with Ball Inflation Fetish Linked to 3 Deaths

Cuddly Pirate

Fuck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It gets so much worse.

I found an archive of the contract between Dylan and his harem.

View attachment 572111 View attachment 572112 View attachment 572113 View attachment 572114 View attachment 572115 View attachment 572116 View attachment 572117 View attachment 572118 View attachment 572119

"Additionally, a pup will submit to all orders for body modifications, including piercings, tattoos, scrotal saline inflation as well as body growth supplements including steroids and HGH - in accordance to the wishes of the Master."

"A pup will identify as any name that his Master bestows upon him. If the name sticks, the pup will be encouraged to change the name legally."

"A pup’s social world is his Master, over the duration of his service it is expected that social connections outside of one’s Master fall away until the pup is completely socially and emotionally dependant upon his Master, finding contact with other people pointless, unfruitful and unfulfilling."

"A pup is to relinquish his salary to his Master, who will ensure the money is securely saved."

So they're literally his slaves. He has total control over them. No wonder Jack went back, with all the legal threats and financial blackmail; seems like Dylan corners the pups so they can't leave.
Yea can I get a lawyer to help me read through this?

Water-T

Giving Zinnia Jones' mom that good clown dick
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can that fucking thing even get hard with all that mutilation? Seems these freaks basically end up with huge but completely useless soft cocks. What do they even do with these things?
No, they can't. The penis muscles and blood vessels have been so stretched out, that achieving an erection is practically impossible. That "elephant cock" look is sought after by people like Dylan who have body dysmorphia issues, and achieve it by several means, such as:

1. Penis pumps. This involves putting your dick in a glass/plastic tube and pumping out the air to create a "vacuum" that makes the penis engorged. It is the safest way to alter your dick, but the effects last the shortest - although constant abuse of penis pumps can still result in some deformation of the penis.

2. Saline injections. This is basically injecting salt water into your dick and balls. Safer than silicone, and lasts longer than pumping, but the body eventually absorbs the saline and the "pumped" look goes away.

3. Silicone injections. This technique will permanently give the patient monster cock and balls, but the risks of bodily harm or death are so high, only back alley quacks will do it. This is what Tank and Peter died of.

EDIT: Not sure if the OP already posted this, but one of the reasons Dylan was so prominent in the gay community is because he was featured in a TV spot on ABC News concerning men with muscle dysmorphia aka "bigorexia".

Last edited:

Stock Photo James

kiwifarms.net
Wait, those died due to unhealthy injections, and not because it was straight up too many of them? Like, it could have been prevented if it was a proper operation and not performed by some quack, likely because no real doctor would ever agree to perform it? Jesus Christ he's not just an abusive pervert but also didn't care about safety at all, likely hoarding the cash from his "pups" instead of caring about their lifelihood.

Reynard

Vixen on the Edge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’ve said for a long time that the master and pet/slave/sub thing is extremely fucked up and leads to nothing good. I’ve seen only manipulation, grooming, and now fucking death. My suggestion? Nobody should do this. If you do, your fetish is out of control and you need help, not someone to make it worse while abusing their contract you made with them. It’s nothing more than consenting to abuse of varying levels, and that’s just not okay. Fuck this fetish and fuck the people that abuse it like this waste of skin.

Pax Europaea

kiwifarms.net
I’ve said for a long time that the master and pet/slave/sub thing is extremely fucked up and leads to nothing good. I’ve seen only manipulation, grooming, and now fucking death. My suggestion? Nobody should do this. If you do, your fetish is out of control and you need help, not someone to make it worse while abusing their contract you made with them. It’s nothing more than consenting to abuse of varying levels, and that’s just not okay. Fuck this fetish and fuck the people that abuse it like this waste of skin.
You do realise that the reason this happens is because of the lack of actual awareness by younger people going into the BDSM Community about the potential dangers of what could and will happen if proper precautions aren't taken. You always have to be careful with everything you do in life. BDSM and Master/Pet-Play is no exception.

You should not use this man as a reason for shadowing the entire community in black paint. He deserves to be thrown in prison for life for his manipulation of course, hopefully put into solitary confinement so his gains can deflate and he can look like the monster he really is. (Although he really is a freak-show already.) But there are generally a lot of normal and sane people in the community that aren't dangerous and I'm sorry but if you are dumb enough to partake in something that says you have to give up all life freedoms then you deserve all the shit that happens to you as a result. It's simply autistic.

Shit like that stays in the bedroom for a reason.

TheMonkeyMan

kiwifarms.net
I remember reading a Savage Love column over a decade ago where Dan Savage watched a fursuit sex video and said that it was the most disgusting thing he'd seen in his life.

The next week, he talked about scrotal inflation and apologized to the fursuit fetishists because the gargantuan saline balls were way grosser than the furry sex.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino