Dylan Hafertepen / noodlesandbeef / ekigyuu / beefdumplings / California Cow - Gay BDSM Muscle-Bear with Ball Inflation Fetish Linked to 3 Deaths

cockgoblin

only drugs i'm on are you and also everything else
kiwifarms.net
People who knew Jack: send me pms. PL PL PL whatever but I'm sending Linda a card and I'd like to fill it with messages of love. If you're in the Bay area sign it in person.

Let's bring some love in for the survitors. Please please pm me.

alreadyregretting1

kiwifarms.net
Dylan is up for two Julays - Best Furfag and Best Horrorcow. And speaking of Horrorcows, why hasn't this thread gotten tagged?
I came here because it was the only place that seemed to be doing anything for Jack, and I think what's gone on is heartbreaking. Lynda Chapman is virtuous for not ripping out Dylan's eyes.

I still don't understand anything else at all about this site, but damn, you have fun.

lepgang

i got a FATASS plague in my face
kiwifarms.net
I came here because it was the only place that seemed to be doing anything for Jack, and I think what's gone on is heartbreaking. Lynda Chapman is virtuous for not ripping out Dylan's eyes.

I still don't understand anything else at all about this site, but damn, you have fun.
At the least, when Jack died, there was a decent storm about it on twitter, but I've only heard more about it after the fact from the farms.

DarkResearchAnon

kiwifarms.net
Dylan is up for two Julays - Best Furfag and Best Horrorcow. And speaking of Horrorcows, why hasn't this thread gotten tagged?
He's not a furfag, the entire Pup thing to my knowledge started as a punishment in Old Leather gay culture where as slave is made to act like a dog for a while, it took on a life of it's own 10 years ago. Dylan is a gay Bear, that's hairy, masculine, muscled and sometimes fat men, and it's strictly seems to be fags and weird fag shit.
If we find a fursona however, then he's a furfag. Like say, Violent J of ICP. (Rightmost in the picture, note the distinctive facial markings. His daughter is just left of him) Also what's with people involving their children in these things, https://archive.li/ueLQU
>At one stage Chip broke off our conversation to chastise his 18-year-old son for having gone out on a hot day without sunblock. It was a normal parental lecture, except the dad delivering it happened to be wearing a black Lycra bodysuit and a gently wagging tail.
jugallo furries.jpg

DarkResearchAnon

kiwifarms.net
it's in the OP, he even ran a furry site for a while
>Takes look.
Oh shit. That's what I get for being late to the party and not looking at the OP.
My bad.
But yeah, is anyone noticing that this Pup shit is becoming more and more normalized? I recall there are people exposing their kids to it, and from what I've seen of Furries it's becoming a parental infection.
Like from this this link: https://archive.li/ueLQU
>At one stage Chip broke off our conversation to chastise his 18-year-old son for having gone out on a hot day without sunblock. It was a normal parental lecture, except the dad delivering it happened to be wearing a black Lycra bodysuit and a gently wagging tail.
Furry is often a parental infection.png

Lioness

SONICHU QUOTE
kiwifarms.net
If we find a fursona however, then he's a furfag. Like say, Violent J of ICP. (Rightmost in the picture, note the distinctive facial markings. His daughter is just left of him) Also what's with people involving their children in these thingsView attachment 669694
Actually, J's daughter is the furfag. He made a fursona to support her and tags along in case he needs to beat anyone with their own spine for being weird at his kid.

Ana Phylaxis

Allergic Reaction-kin
kiwifarms.net
Actually, J's daughter is the furfag. He made a fursona to support her and tags along in case he needs to beat anyone with their own spine for being weird at his kid.
That's actually... oddly endearing. A ton of dads don't even participate in their child's life. But he's bonding with his daughter and protecting her at the same time.

Especially for a guy in a duo who rapped about "fucking magnets, how do they work?"

ILovePudding

kiwifarms.net
That's actually... oddly endearing. A ton of dads don't even participate in their child's life. But he's bonding with his daughter and protecting her at the same time.
He's even using his "power" to call out furry scammers. Fighting the good fight. Or something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNSBIMLs96M

Especially for a guy in a duo who rapped about "fucking magnets, how do they work?"
To be fair, it was the skinny Jughead who was confused by magnetism. Using the term as loosely as possible, I think Chubs is the "brains" of the outfit.

Knojkamarangasan_#4

EVIL TOXIC NARCISSIST
kiwifarms.net
He's not a furfag, the entire Pup thing to my knowledge started as a punishment in Old Leather gay culture where as slave is made to act like a dog for a while, it took on a life of it's own 10 years ago. Dylan is a gay Bear, that's hairy, masculine, muscled and sometimes fat men, and it's strictly seems to be fags and weird fag shit.
If we find a fursona however, then he's a furfag. Like say, Violent J of ICP. (Rightmost in the picture, note the distinctive facial markings. His daughter is just left of him) Also what's with people involving their children in these things, https://archive.li/ueLQU
At one stage Chip broke off our conversation to chastise his 18-year-old son for having gone out on a hot day without sunblock. It was a normal parental lecture, except the dad delivering it happened to be wearing a black Lycra bodysuit and a gently wagging tail.
View attachment 669694
Hey isn't that the furry kid to one of the ICP members?

the vid

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino