Dylan Hafertepen / noodlesandbeef / ekigyuu / beefdumplings / California Cow - Gay BDSM Muscle-Bear with Ball Inflation Fetish Linked to 3 Deaths

JayZLOL99

kiwifarms.net
Do we know if ever Linda received the money that was meant for Jack’s brother? Thanks to all that have been providing updates. I finally joined KF today after following this thread since last October ?
Well, it's 3 hours beyond my time zone, already morning time there at Australia, I had a thought for this, I would want to asked her about it, but that will be too inappropriate to talk about it.

Knojkamarangasan_#4

EVIL TOXIC NARCISSIST
kiwifarms.net
Just to let everybody know: Toad McKinley has posted a video on Dylan. By his own admission, it mostly just summarizes this thread, but given this thread's length, that probably a good thing.

Saw it, it’s a pretty good summary yep, man I do wonder what happened to Dylan after all of this though, they gay community online seems to be widely informed on his abuse and his image has been permanently scarred. Kinda suprised how well he seems to have just dissappeared on the face of the earth, but i guess it is from the best(followed this thread since day 1 and it was such a shitshow)

JayZLOL99

kiwifarms.net
Saw it, it’s a pretty good summary yep, man I do wonder what happened to Dylan after all of this though, they gay community online seems to be widely informed on his abuse and his image has been permanently scarred. Kinda suprised how well he seems to have just dissappeared on the face of the earth, but i guess it is from the best(followed this thread since day 1 and it was such a shitshow)
HA! Dylan's image should be permanently scarred. Rightfully SO!
so that no gay men will have to be mentally abuse by him.

Catch Your Breath

kiwifarms.net
Every time this thread updates, I get mildly concerned - mainly because I'm waiting for another testicular-related death to be reported.

Haven't read the whole thread but watched Toad Mckinley's video on the topic and I just don't have words to even describe how creeped out I am by this.

• Agree
  • Feels
Reactions: JayZLOL99 and c-no

JayZLOL99

kiwifarms.net
Every time this thread updates, I get mildly concerned - mainly because I'm waiting for another testicular-related death to be reported.

Haven't read the whole thread but watched Toad Mckinley's video on the topic and I just don't have words to even describe how creeped out I am by this.
It's kinda scary that from 2010s onward, occasionally you'll read from tabloid news that somebody died from silicone injection like once in a year.

bignutz

kiwifarms.net
Only obliquely related to Dylan - but they were aquaintances, and I think he's mentioned somewhere in this thread.

Another one with siliconed nuts has died - Adam McCash aka McMeathead. He had about two liters of gloop in his nuts, which from reading his various posts on his now defunct tumblr, caused a fair amount of challenges in his life (partner left him, found it hard to get work).

It wasn't enough though, and he recently added a lil bit more - and has died, seemingly from multiple organ failure.

Attachments

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Only obliquely related to Dylan - but they were aquaintances, and I think he's mentioned somewhere in this thread.

Another one with siliconed nuts has died - Adam McCash aka McMeathead. He had about two liters of gloop in his nuts, which from reading his various posts on his now defunct tumblr, caused a fair amount of challenges in his life (partner left him, found it hard to get work).

It wasn't enough though, and he recently added a lil bit more - and has died, seemingly from multiple organ failure.
A death indirectly related to Dylan. That's another to add to the count.

Reactions: Me_el_wante_V2.0

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino