Dylan Hafertepen / noodlesandbeef / ekigyuu / beefdumplings / California Cow - Gay BDSM Muscle-Bear with Ball Inflation Fetish Linked to 3 Deaths

Knojkamarangasan_#4

EVIL TOXIC NARCISSIST
kiwifarms.net
He's not a furfag, the entire Pup thing to my knowledge started as a punishment in Old Leather gay culture where as slave is made to act like a dog for a while, it took on a life of it's own 10 years ago. Dylan is a gay Bear, that's hairy, masculine, muscled and sometimes fat men, and it's strictly seems to be fags and weird fag shit.
If we find a fursona however, then he's a furfag. Like say, Violent J of ICP. (Rightmost in the picture, note the distinctive facial markings. His daughter is just left of him) Also what's with people involving their children in these things, https://archive.li/ueLQU
At one stage Chip broke off our conversation to chastise his 18-year-old son for having gone out on a hot day without sunblock. It was a normal parental lecture, except the dad delivering it happened to be wearing a black Lycra bodysuit and a gently wagging tail.
View attachment 669694
Hey isn't that the furry kid to one of the ICP members?

the vid

JayZLOL99

kiwifarms.net
Do we know if ever Linda received the money that was meant for Jack’s brother? Thanks to all that have been providing updates. I finally joined KF today after following this thread since last October 😺
Well, it's 3 hours beyond my time zone, already morning time there at Australia, I had a thought for this, I would want to asked her about it, but that will be too inappropriate to talk about it.

Knojkamarangasan_#4

EVIL TOXIC NARCISSIST
kiwifarms.net
Just to let everybody know: Toad McKinley has posted a video on Dylan. By his own admission, it mostly just summarizes this thread, but given this thread's length, that probably a good thing.

Saw it, it’s a pretty good summary yep, man I do wonder what happened to Dylan after all of this though, they gay community online seems to be widely informed on his abuse and his image has been permanently scarred. Kinda suprised how well he seems to have just dissappeared on the face of the earth, but i guess it is from the best(followed this thread since day 1 and it was such a shitshow)

JayZLOL99

kiwifarms.net
Saw it, it’s a pretty good summary yep, man I do wonder what happened to Dylan after all of this though, they gay community online seems to be widely informed on his abuse and his image has been permanently scarred. Kinda suprised how well he seems to have just dissappeared on the face of the earth, but i guess it is from the best(followed this thread since day 1 and it was such a shitshow)
HA! Dylan's image should be permanently scarred. Rightfully SO!
so that no gay men will have to be mentally abuse by him.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino