Dylan Hafertepen / noodlesandbeef / ekigyuu / beefdumplings / California Cow - Gay BDSM Muscle-Bear with Ball Inflation Fetish Linked to 3 Deaths

bignutz

kiwifarms.net
A death indirectly related to Dylan. That's another to add to the count.
Well, not really related at all I don't think. There's a fairly sizeable community of guys doing this - encouraging and validating each other. Dylan is/was just one member of that community of idiots with no more influence than any other. Social media is the killer here, as it's enabled all these guys to find each other and normalise their body modification desires.

I think the similarity here is between Adam and Tank - who both seemed to be individuals who craved affection and love from others. They wove together that insecurity with their body image insecurities and created the means for their own deaths.

aXXoRiPs

kiwifarms.net
That leftovers blog I'm 99.% sure is irun by an asshole on the baraboards named Chiri. He was infamous for shutting down any Dylan related thread and shined a poor light on him, also their post structure is nearly identical. Mocking and aggressive, playing down Dylans actions and talks about how some people get off on it. Check the bara boards archive for what's left and you'll see what I mean.

SaitamaSeibuLions

kiwifarms.net
Angus has been performing shows recently in Seattle. An acquaintance went to "Boylesque" back in April and took some photos.

Here is the event, he goes by "Rhode Island Red":

photo_2019-07-08_10-02-33.jpgphoto_2019-07-08_10-03-10.jpgphoto_2019-07-08_10-03-14.jpgphoto_2019-07-08_10-03-18.jpgphoto_2019-07-08_10-03-21.jpgphoto_2019-07-08_10-03-24.jpgphoto_2019-07-08_10-03-26.jpg

Water-T

My pussy tastes like Pepsi-cola.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Word around the gay community is that Dylan has poked his head out of his viper nest after lying low for months.

Rumor was that he was hiding out in Chicago since his presence in Seattle was most unwelcome, but is hitting the scene again now that he thinks the heat has died and he's gotten his hands on Jack's inheritance that was supposed to go to his mum and brother.

I hope his silicone inflated ass gets run out of town for good.

Hamplanet Fitness

Death by ball injection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Word around the gay community is that Dylan has poked his head out of his viper nest after lying low for months.

Rumor was that he was hiding out in Chicago since his presence in Seattle was most unwelcome, but is hitting the scene again
He's been banned from all the gay bars here. I'm not sure where he thinks he could go; everyone knows about him and hates him.

SaitamaSeibuLions

kiwifarms.net
He's been banned from all the gay bars here. I'm not sure where he thinks he could go; everyone knows about him and hates him.
I honestly don't know why he still lives in Seattle. There's people here documenting what gyms his crew goes to and sightings for them. Why doesn't he just fuck off to the middle of nowhere, or the east coast, or anywhere that he isn't banned from local communities because he's involved in the deaths of at least five decent men?

(I know the the answer is because gay steroids made him a retard but humor me here)