Dylan Hafertepen / noodlesandbeef / ekigyuu / beefdumplings / California Cow - Gay BDSM Muscle-Bear with Ball Inflation Fetish Linked to 3 Deaths

bignutz

kiwifarms.net
A death indirectly related to Dylan. That's another to add to the count.
Well, not really related at all I don't think. There's a fairly sizeable community of guys doing this - encouraging and validating each other. Dylan is/was just one member of that community of idiots with no more influence than any other. Social media is the killer here, as it's enabled all these guys to find each other and normalise their body modification desires.

I think the similarity here is between Adam and Tank - who both seemed to be individuals who craved affection and love from others. They wove together that insecurity with their body image insecurities and created the means for their own deaths.

aXXoRiPs

kiwifarms.net
That leftovers blog I'm 99.% sure is irun by an asshole on the baraboards named Chiri. He was infamous for shutting down any Dylan related thread and shined a poor light on him, also their post structure is nearly identical. Mocking and aggressive, playing down Dylans actions and talks about how some people get off on it. Check the bara boards archive for what's left and you'll see what I mean.

SaitamaSeibuLions

kiwifarms.net
Angus has been performing shows recently in Seattle. An acquaintance went to "Boylesque" back in April and took some photos.

Here is the event, he goes by "Rhode Island Red":

photo_2019-07-08_10-02-33.jpgphoto_2019-07-08_10-03-10.jpgphoto_2019-07-08_10-03-14.jpgphoto_2019-07-08_10-03-18.jpgphoto_2019-07-08_10-03-21.jpgphoto_2019-07-08_10-03-24.jpgphoto_2019-07-08_10-03-26.jpg

Water-T

Let's go crunch some numbers!
kiwifarms.net
Word around the gay community is that Dylan has poked his head out of his viper nest after lying low for months.

Rumor was that he was hiding out in Chicago since his presence in Seattle was most unwelcome, but is hitting the scene again now that he thinks the heat has died and he's gotten his hands on Jack's inheritance that was supposed to go to his mum and brother.

I hope his silicone inflated ass gets run out of town for good.

Hamplanet Fitness

ALL BODIES ARE GOOD BO- *dies*
kiwifarms.net
Word around the gay community is that Dylan has poked his head out of his viper nest after lying low for months.

Rumor was that he was hiding out in Chicago since his presence in Seattle was most unwelcome, but is hitting the scene again
He's been banned from all the gay bars here. I'm not sure where he thinks he could go; everyone knows about him and hates him.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino