Dylan Hafertepen / noodlesandbeef / ekigyuu / beefdumplings / California Cow - Gay BDSM Muscle-Bear with Ball Inflation Fetish Linked to 3 Deaths

SaitamaSeibuLions

kiwifarms.net
He's been banned from all the gay bars here. I'm not sure where he thinks he could go; everyone knows about him and hates him.
I honestly don't know why he still lives in Seattle. There's people here documenting what gyms his crew goes to and sightings for them. Why doesn't he just fuck off to the middle of nowhere, or the east coast, or anywhere that he isn't banned from local communities because he's involved in the deaths of at least five decent men?

(I know the the answer is because gay steroids made him an exceptional individual but humor me here)

Juicy Liu

kiwifarms.net
It looks like Dylan's on the move to Bear Week in Provincetown, but people are already blasting him on social media/hookup apps.

ILovePudding

kiwifarms.net
It looks like Dylan's on the move to Bear Week in Provincetown, but people are already blasting him on social media/hookup apps.

View attachment 840521
I know people who will be there and they'll be spreading the word.

Yellow2021

kiwifarms.net
I honestly don't know why he still lives in Seattle. There's people here documenting what gyms his crew goes to and sightings for them. Why doesn't he just fuck off to the middle of nowhere, or the east coast, or anywhere that he isn't banned from local communities because he's involved in the deaths of at least five decent men?
I think tracking down a person whereabouts and point out locations are getting on the crazy side of things. It like being creepy as heck as the person is. xD

Water-T

Let's go crunch some numbers!
kiwifarms.net
Don't know but I won't be stocking someone, that person can get in trouble with the police. I don't agree with this dude but I would be doing other things than just stocking a person.
This is isn't "Hey, here is where this person lives so go and harass them". This is more like, "This asshole manipulates people into killing themselves via medical malpractice for fun and profit, and he's been spotted in the area so avoid him like the plague so you don't die from back alley silicone injections while your mum cries as he pockets the money that was supposed to go to her".

yahooligan

web 1.0 newfag
kiwifarms.net
Don't know but I won't be stocking someone, that person can get in trouble with the police. I don't agree with this dude but I would be doing other things than just stocking a person.
I think tracking down a person whereabouts and point out locations are getting on the crazy side of things. It like being creepy as heck as the person is. xD
User registered just to post in this thread, only 2 posts as of this writing. Dylan (or crew) confirmed. GTFO, @Yellow2021 .

Coach Kreeton Of All That

WARRIORS! COME OUT TO PLAY!
kiwifarms.net
I'm surprised he hasn't gotten tard wrangled big time yet since his cause of Tank's death. With all this publicity, he should be in full chimpout mode and shedding crocodile tears of his innocence.
ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER DO YOU SPEAK IT? - Samuel L Jackson ...

• Agree
Reactions: totse

Pizdec

That Russian who squats behind your apartment.
kiwifarms.net
For a guy who seems prideful in working out and trying to look buff as fuck he's sporting one hell of a babyface under that shit beard of his.

• Agree
Reactions: totse

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino