Dylan Hafertepen / noodlesandbeef / ekigyuu / beefdumplings / California Cow - Gay BDSM Muscle-Bear with Ball Inflation Fetish Linked to 3 Deaths

SaitamaSeibuLions

kiwifarms.net
I remember someone awhile back analyzed the videos he would post of himself doing basic squats, bench presses etc and remarking how awful his technique was. Don't know if those are around at all.

• Informative
Reactions: Uncanny Valley

Taj_Maballs

kiwifarms.net
Don't know but I won't be stocking someone, that person can get in trouble with the police. I don't agree with this dude but I would be doing other things than just stocking a person.
I wonder if Noodylanybeef sends his new wannabe slaves here now to defend his virtue.

"Protect your master from this heinous slander and then bring me your balls. Trust me."

Can you imagine reading through all this and feeling anything besides revulsion afterward? That's a trial by fire.

bearycool

The Movie Night Queen
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if Noodylanybeef sends his new wannabe slaves here now to defend his virtue.

"Protect your master from this heinous slander and then bring me your balls. Trust me."

Can you imagine reading through all this and feeling anything besides revulsion afterward? That's a trial by fire.
"BRING THINE SILICONE COCK-BALLS TO MASTER" -NoodlesandBeef

Yellow2021

kiwifarms.net
User registered just to post in this thread, only 2 posts as of this writing. Dylan (or crew) confirmed. GTFO, @Yellow2021 .
No, and I been following the thread for a year and thought just posted my viewpoint. But I didn't know reg and then saying something if I was not on x or y side was going to get me labeled. xD I don't agree with what happens and what was done. Right now the courts say they don't see him doing wrong. But one-day when it comes to it all when he screws up more and the court/cops will get him. It just a matter of time before it happens. As of now what else can we do other than shout at the forums? and tell others. That all we can do right now. But getting the word out to the community is a good to let others know. I'm sorry if this comes off as one way or the other but that my thoughts. For being a "noob" of < then 1000 post.

No, it's really not like that at all. Are you one of his deluded pup wannabes?
Nope and won't ever be one I think that stuff is a little coco for the people who do it, IMHO.

nets_awesome

instead of "receipts" say "im a massive homo"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know if he’s still in Chicago? I was at the gay beach meeting friends last week and one of them mentioned a guy who sounded very similar to Dylan (showing off the silicone dick, muscular but chubby, etc). He couldn’t say for sure it was him, but then again it is the gay Chicago beach so it could’ve been someone else.

• Informative
Reactions: Uncanny Valley

nyxy

kiwifarms.net
This inflated ball peddler was clearly seeking out, going above and beyond the limits in controlling, using/abusing and exploiting emotionally physically and financially a very vulnerable mentally challenged troubled human being just to see how far he could push his victims into mutilating their own body and soul for him under the guise of love and kink merely for his own gain and to inflate his own deranged ego.
It is no surprise that one of his victims ended up dead.

mahavalio2254

kiwifarms.net
This inflated ball peddler was clearly seeking out, going above and beyond the limits in controlling, using/abusing and exploiting emotionally physically and financially a very vulnerable mentally challenged troubled human being just to see how far he could push his victims into mutilating their own body and soul for him under the guise of love and kink merely for his own gain and to inflate his own deranged ego.
It is no surprise that one of his victims ended up dead.
the part that is fucked up, is that the gay community has a majority of people that are lost and the cult leader like people are going to find them....

there is so much weakness in the gay community it fucking hurts

Sakamoto Gang34

kiwifarms.net
This is truly among the most disgusting cases I’ve ever investigated. It hits home so badly because I live just 40 miles away from Seattle. I used to pass by Chinatown everyweek on my way to work.

I’m sure he won’t escape #JusticeforJack once he’s finally on trial for manslaughter!

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino