Dylan Hafertepen / noodlesandbeef / ekigyuu / beefdumplings / California Cow - Gay BDSM Muscle-Bear with Ball Inflation Fetish Linked to 3 Deaths

Pizdec

That Russian who squats behind your apartment.
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, the fact that he profited financially from Jack's death is one of the more disgusting things about the whole situation.
The really disgusting part for me was the fact that during an interview, he was playing the victim card in all of it, and tried to use the "overwhelming negativity" as his excuse not to even consider giving back was only willed to him.

I wonder if he even knew that a will can be contested, lol.

Slimy Time

Rape Face #3
kiwifarms.net
Well, there is breaking news!

All of the silicon death cult are named!

It is on!!!!
That journalist is probably going to cover this case extensively. When he last went to ask for comment when this all popped off, Dylan called the police and had him arrested, so this journo probably has a bone to pick with this arsehole.

Water-T

Let's go crunch some numbers!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if he even knew that a will can be contested, lol.
This is what part of the lawsuit that Jack's mum is filing against Dylan is about. She argues that Jack was coerced into changing his will by Dylan and his Manson Pups, thereby nullifying the alteration and reverting the money back to her and Jack's handicapped brother. Of course, I'm sure Dylan either spent it already or hid it in offshore accounts in anticipation of her doing something like this.

FursuitSerialKiller

kiwifarms.net
The only just outcome is Dylan and his entire crew dead via suicide and Jack's mother getting every cent they had.

I went toe to toe with this piece of shit on twitter in 2016 when how he was abusing Jack became obvious.

I'm having to control my anger on this because my deep seated hatred of the fantasy/kink circles in the gay geek community. I have gone thru some major league shit because of the people in those circles and...I get so angry over this topic that it's hard to think. The venn diagram of puppy play/furry/bdsm/gay geeks has "worthless human garbage" as the common denominator in the center.

EDIT: I'm not sorry for sperging out over this.

SaitamaSeibuLions

kiwifarms.net
This is what part of the lawsuit that Jack's mum is filing against Dylan is about. She argues that Jack was coerced into changing his will by Dylan and his Manson Pups, thereby nullifying the alteration and reverting the money back to her and Jack's handicapped brother. Of course, I'm sure Dylan either spent it already or hid it in offshore accounts in anticipation of her doing something like this.
The article states they have not received the money yet, so there's still some hope here.

Charles Osborn, one of the pups, is named as executor of Tank’s will, which Chapman plans to challenge in court. A probate hearing on the matter has been set for next week, according to Murphy, and Osborn’s status as a defendant in a wrongful death case may render him ineligible to execute the will.

Very excited for this bit. Is there any way to look up details for this case? Is this in Australia or US courts?

chimpgimp

kiwifarms.net
The article states they have not received the money yet, so there's still some hope here.

Charles Osborn, one of the pups, is named as executor of Tank’s will, which Chapman plans to challenge in court. A probate hearing on the matter has been set for next week, according to Murphy, and Osborn’s status as a defendant in a wrongful death case may render him ineligible to execute the will.

Very excited for this bit. Is there any way to look up details for this case? Is this in Australia or US courts?
The will is made under Washington state law, so it is being challenged there.

The $200K was in an account in Bank of Western Australia (BankWest). Dunno if they managed to get it released to the executor or beneficiaries.

SaitamaSeibuLions

kiwifarms.net
The last time they were pulled into court (I believe they were suing Blake Montgomery, who wrote The Daily Beast article), they simply didn't show up. I'm curious what will happen this time. Supposedly there were some Seattle folks who were there to see if anything notable happened. It'd be nice if that could happen again.

Knojkamarangasan_#4

EVIL TOXIC NARCISSIST
kiwifarms.net
"His entire leather family"
10 bucks on this being written by the psycho narcissist Dylan himself, also sidenote ,pretty sure the reporter is a flaming fag too? I mean he does have Trixie and Katya (two famous drag queens) as his header image on twitter? Either way this is gonna be good. Been following this thread since day one and I've always hoped we'd see some continuation of the bizarre situation.

journo.png

• Agree
Reactions: Tragi-Chan

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino