Dylan Hafertepen / noodlesandbeef / ekigyuu / beefdumplings / California Cow - Gay BDSM Muscle-Bear with Ball Inflation Fetish Linked to 3 Deaths

Pizdec

That Russian who squats behind your apartment.
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, the fact that he profited financially from Jack's death is one of the more disgusting things about the whole situation.
The really disgusting part for me was the fact that during an interview, he was playing the victim card in all of it, and tried to use the "overwhelming negativity" as his excuse not to even consider giving back was only willed to him.

I wonder if he even knew that a will can be contested, lol.

Slimy Time

When you see the presents under the tree
kiwifarms.net
Well, there is breaking news!

All of the silicon death cult are named!

It is on!!!!
That journalist is probably going to cover this case extensively. When he last went to ask for comment when this all popped off, Dylan called the police and had him arrested, so this journo probably has a bone to pick with this arsehole.

Water-T

Giving Zinnia Jones' mom that good clown dick
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if he even knew that a will can be contested, lol.
This is what part of the lawsuit that Jack's mum is filing against Dylan is about. She argues that Jack was coerced into changing his will by Dylan and his Manson Pups, thereby nullifying the alteration and reverting the money back to her and Jack's handicapped brother. Of course, I'm sure Dylan either spent it already or hid it in offshore accounts in anticipation of her doing something like this.

FursuitSerialKiller

kiwifarms.net
The only just outcome is Dylan and his entire crew dead via suicide and Jack's mother getting every cent they had.

I went toe to toe with this piece of shit on twitter in 2016 when how he was abusing Jack became obvious.

I'm having to control my anger on this because my deep seated hatred of the fantasy/kink circles in the gay geek community. I have gone thru some major league shit because of the people in those circles and...I get so angry over this topic that it's hard to think. The venn diagram of puppy play/furry/bdsm/gay geeks has "worthless human garbage" as the common denominator in the center.

EDIT: I'm not sorry for sperging out over this.

SaitamaSeibuLions

kiwifarms.net
This is what part of the lawsuit that Jack's mum is filing against Dylan is about. She argues that Jack was coerced into changing his will by Dylan and his Manson Pups, thereby nullifying the alteration and reverting the money back to her and Jack's handicapped brother. Of course, I'm sure Dylan either spent it already or hid it in offshore accounts in anticipation of her doing something like this.
The article states they have not received the money yet, so there's still some hope here.

Charles Osborn, one of the pups, is named as executor of Tank’s will, which Chapman plans to challenge in court. A probate hearing on the matter has been set for next week, according to Murphy, and Osborn’s status as a defendant in a wrongful death case may render him ineligible to execute the will.

Very excited for this bit. Is there any way to look up details for this case? Is this in Australia or US courts?

chimpgimp

kiwifarms.net
The article states they have not received the money yet, so there's still some hope here.

Charles Osborn, one of the pups, is named as executor of Tank’s will, which Chapman plans to challenge in court. A probate hearing on the matter has been set for next week, according to Murphy, and Osborn’s status as a defendant in a wrongful death case may render him ineligible to execute the will.

Very excited for this bit. Is there any way to look up details for this case? Is this in Australia or US courts?
The will is made under Washington state law, so it is being challenged there.

The $200K was in an account in Bank of Western Australia (BankWest). Dunno if they managed to get it released to the executor or beneficiaries.

SaitamaSeibuLions

kiwifarms.net
The last time they were pulled into court (I believe they were suing Blake Montgomery, who wrote The Daily Beast article), they simply didn't show up. I'm curious what will happen this time. Supposedly there were some Seattle folks who were there to see if anything notable happened. It'd be nice if that could happen again.

Knojkamarangasan_#4

EVIL TOXIC NARCISSIST
kiwifarms.net
"His entire leather family"
10 bucks on this being written by the psycho narcissist Dylan himself, also sidenote ,pretty sure the reporter is a flaming fag too? I mean he does have Trixie and Katya (two famous drag queens) as his header image on twitter? Either way this is gonna be good. Been following this thread since day one and I've always hoped we'd see some continuation of the bizarre situation.

journo.png

• Agree
Reactions: Tragi-Chan

punknine

kiwifarms.net
Just learned of this episode last week as Ms. Chapman filed her lawsuit and clawed my way through this thread over the past week. Thanks to all who did the work to build the case and to the constructive commentary. Just created this account to comment on this.

I'd first seen noodlesandbeef on flickr maybe 10 years ago. I'd had flickr mail with the account asking whether one of the mesoamerican ruin sites they'd posted images of was El Tajin in Veracruz. Veracruz is where Xalapa is, Daniel's hometown. Dylan responded and confirmed and asked me to get in touch with them otherwise. I took no action on that.

I'd seen Dylan, Daniel, Chuck and eventually Jack, the whole kennel as it developed, at Gold's Gym/Fitness SF at 9th and Brannan in SF's SOMA district regularly through the early-mid 2010s. They were pretty insular, in their own little world. They did not make an appearance for a photo op during those years. They came to work out and did. I don't remember them being that bulbous in the groin at that time. They were not cruisy towards anyone else that I could discern and I've got an eye for that.

From community work I've done in SF, I'd learned that Filipinas regularly refer to their men folk's equipment as "Filipeanuts" given the location of their dimensions far on the left of the bell curve of endowments.

The last time I saw them was at Folsom Street Fair in 2018. I was doing my regular exhibitionist performance and they stopped a few doors down and took a photo, in front of the red garage door before carrying on their merry towards the next 'grammable, oblivious to anything and anyone but them.

So much of BDSM sex has so little to do with genitals used for their most pleasurable functions. It is more about the head space of power and control. It is not surprising that practitioners of a fetish that negates sex in favor of head trips would proceed towards abnegation of their own gonads. I'm not going to police the private choices of others. But the rule on BDSM was supposed to be:

- Safe
- Sane and
- Consensual.

All three, not two out of 3.

I don't know why this case gets to me as it does. Perhaps having these people in my periphery for years not knowing their trajectory disturbs me.

A few thoughts on earlier comments:

On tech: There is plenty of ageism in tech, software engineering, not to mention attacks on wages due to importation of cheap H-1B labor. I'd wager that a talented UX consultant could bill in the $200 range 1099. Edit: I doubt that one would bill 40 hours a week at that rate. But I am not convinced that stock options would be handed out like confetti. Fwd.us is on his CV and is a Zuckerberg political nonprofit advocating for more H-1B. I doubt that they threw out stock options or were able to dispense FB stock. Is Indeed.com going to be tossing out stock? He was probably bringing in $200K max. Taking many long trips each year burns cash and cuts into the billables.

On "the {gay,BDSM} community" needing to stop this. That community exists no more than a community of "white" people or males does. Networks to varying degrees of extent and depth exist amongst people engaging in such activities. And networks can pass the word on banishment, But there is no central authority that can *do* anything. I mean, where is the "white community" condemning Trump's transgressions of bourgeois norms? This is the equal and opposite of liberal feminists demanding that men as a class do something about rape culture. [edited addition]

On manlet: What's with this manlet crap? At least these freaks are not incels and even in their deformed state get more than those who reside in their mom's basement. Jealous of Chads, jealous of gay men who score with relative ease, contemptuous of men on the left side of the height distro curve, contemptuous of men who try to make the best (without silicone or saline or roids) of their bodies. Remember that those of us under 6' who are naturally blessed with more than a Filipeanut don't need to use interventions because we look like mega hung gods with the length-to-height disparity. Most all shorter men manage to find partners gay or straight and don't devolve into either hatred towards others or towards their own bodies.

Incels and noodlesandbeef are where the two ends of the body hatred continuum converge.

Last edited:

punknine

kiwifarms.net
Do you have any more details on this? Where?

Edit:

Published 10.08.19 12:52AM ET https://www.thedailybeast.com/mom-of-tank-hafertepen-killed-by-silicone-genital-injections-files-wrongful-death-claim-against-boyfriends
So there was probably some legal event in probate court on the week of 14 Oct. Any word?

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino