IP2 Dylan Seth Volk / Chaggot / DieLawn / RealDylanVolk / RealChaggot / RealDielawn / Chad - Autistic Baked Alaska hanger-on and Jewish white nationalist meth head wigger with a terminal case of jungle fever who wants everyone to know that just because he had sex with a 13 year-old doesn't mean he's a pedophile.

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

High Tea

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
After reading these events and putting them in context with his words and actions, my only thought is, "How many?" Fingers crossed that someone can track down one of the young women he slept with because this man needs to be in jail. There's such a dangerous level of narcissism at play here - his entire existence has always revolved solely around him and his "struggles" like trying to attract as many women as possible for the sake of social mobility - that I wonder if there aren't a couple shallow graves somewhere. This is downright disturbing.
It's the charming tale of a boy with autism who only their mother could love overcoming his struggles. Autism is tough, but you too can succeed after a bunch of setbacks (provided your family has money and clout in your community so officials will look the other way, and books written that the autism community celebrates because they are afraid of questioning an autistic person's behavior especially when they are wealthy and connected, excusing everything you do).

Snuckening

Chris did nothing wrong. Love is love.
kiwifarms.net
Damn, his own father got him neutered? lol, That's fucking brutal. His parents really treat him like a literal retard, the way people sterilize horny Down syndrome kid.

"I don't want no offspring jackin' my swag!! That's like copyright infringement, yo!! I'm a registered trademark!!"

"Why have kids anyway, when you can have cats? I just want lots of cats!!"

Yeah, on second thoughts, I can totally see why his dad would do that. But the fact Chaggot doesn't even have the self-awareness to feel ashamed, really is something to behold.

All becomes gunt

kiwifarms.net
After reading these events and putting them in context with his words and actions, my only thought is, "How many?" Fingers crossed that someone can track down one of the young women he slept with because this man needs to be in jail. There's such a dangerous level of narcissism at play here - his entire existence has always revolved solely around him and his "struggles" like trying to attract as many women as possible for the sake of social mobility - that I wonder if there aren't a couple shallow graves somewhere. This is downright disturbing.

"I was picking up many signs I had learned that she was attracted to me. When she told me about her situation with her parents and not wanting to go home, I jumped at the chance to sneak a pretty girl into my house for the night!"

Clearly, a family was in turmoil. This teenage girl was habitually running away from home, and Daddy Volk was well aware of that. He saw her father, angry and upset as any father would be at having to go scoop his daughter from yet another predator's lair, yet his concern was not with the fact that his son saw a broken situation as just another PUA online game, but with how funny the story was, how goofy it was when Dylan said he was entertained by all the drama, how they all laughed at this family's tragedy. Holy fucking shit.

By this point, how Chaggot hasn't been strangled to death by an irate family member is frankly beyond me. Imagine hearing something like this from the predator taking advantage of a troubled family member. Not a hint of introspection or remorse after presumably years of hindsight.
He openly admits in this very thread that he was hanging around "a younger crowd". He sees no wrong with what he is done in fact he thinks it's funny. There is 0 shred of remorse towards any of his actions and he tries to justify himself through every slimy and depraved thing that he is done only when people give him pushback. And even then look at how he goes about it, "it's all normal bro", "just degenerate teenage stuff". He is the epitomy of a slimy kike and in fact he is the very thing Adolf Hitler described in his book. Throw him in the furnace already.

Last edited:

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Here are Derek's and Dielawn's reflections on the incident. According to Derek, apparently Dylan is just a kind soul with too much empathy for his own good. Bringing home teenage runaways is expected. Be patient, he has autism.
Wait a second.... Isn't Derek's typical defense for Dielawn's litany of other crimes is that he is unable to empathise or put himself in the shoes of others to see their perspective???

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Ralphamale

kiwifarms.net
Chaggot's conditions for IRL
View attachment 2256353
Dylan Volk should stop the disguise that teenagers aren't accountable for their actions. If this was Vaush who was 18 fucking a 13 year old antifa kid you would be all over him. No Chaggot autism isn't a get out of jail free card in real life, that's only the sham your parents taught you because they couldn't be fucked raising you properly.

Ramona

all out of lean cuisines
kiwifarms.net
He said in an interview (I forget which one, possibly with Dax and Ralph) that he was thinking about it, then told his dad. His dad was shocked at first, but then told him that he would help him find a doctor who would let him get it before he turned 26 and would no longer be covered by his parent's insurance plan. They were successful. He does not want to reverse it and hates when people suggest that to him because he did it on purpose.

Chaggot did I QUOTE YOU ACCURATELY?