IP2 Dylan Seth Volk / Chaggot / DieLawn / RealDylanVolk / RealChaggot / RealDielawn / Chad - Autistic Baked Alaska hanger-on and Jewish white nationalist meth head wigger with a terminal case of jungle fever who wants everyone to know that just because he had sex with a 13 year-old doesn't mean he's a pedophile.

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

All becomes gunt

kiwifarms.net
Chaggot's conditions for IRL
View attachment 2256353
"Defend me internet, why wont you defend me for drugging and raping a 13 year old girl"

I guess he is slowly regaining access back to media to sperg to. And if you are reading this, which you are Chaggot, you are a kike and a pedophile and being a legal adult despite being a teenager does not absolve you of your responsibilities and neither the severity of what you did. Neither your autism or you being a teenager makes you less of a monster. You drugged and raped a 13 year old girl and possibly many others that we dont know about yet. @RealChaggot

Ramona

all out of lean cuisines
kiwifarms.net
My used copy of Derek’s book came today, and it’s autographed :story:

67CD45FC-EC46-4C19-9DF4-A86071F5B92B.jpeg

"To Cookie Lady Janice,
Thank you and God bless.
Derek Volk
- a bible verse is noted, probably Job 29:11 (which is narcissistic and hilarious) -"

@RealChaggot did your dad trade this book for cookies?

Last edited:

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
It's almost like they completely skipped the part where Chaggot talks in great detail and no remorse about his sexual escapades with a 13 year old girl that was all drugged up. It's almost like this whole fucking fiasco and everyone involved with it glows in the dark like neon. Just put it all together, they have gotten away with multiple counts of assault ( pepper spray etc. ) , an event that's considered domestic terrorism by the federal administration ( added bonus : Baked's videos are used to identify people that were at the capitol ), wasting police resources, and ontop of that you have the son of a republican senator getting away with raping children. Any mere citizen would be fucked in jail probably for life just by doing one of those things.
Damn Dielawn, your paedophilic tendencies are even getting called out in a CBS report!!
Been some couple of weeks hasn't it bud?
View attachment 2233748
Link | Archive
There's another notable omission from this article, and every article: The name "Dylan Volk". Most of the time, they won't even mention "Chaggot" or the pedophile accusations, just calling him a drunk "friend" of Baked's that Baked provoked.

Some examples:
CBS: "His friend", pedo mention.
Yahoo News: "An intoxicated friend", pedo mention.
RawStory: "Chaggot" (nothing else though, fucking gamergate villain Ethan Ralph gets more of his background explained than Dylan)
The Hill: "Friend"
AZ Central: "Friend"
Alaska Public Media: "His Friend"

I don't think Derek called up all these outlets to pull mentions of his son. I think it's more likely that they're getting their info from the court proceedings, which also never mention the name "Dylan Volk", "Chaggot", or the pedo accusations. Again, he's just a drunk friend Tim provoked, who everyone seems to agree is a victim or at least not at fault for anything (from Inner City Press which livetweeted the whole thing):
AUSA (Prosecution): The defendant's friend was drunk, and asks about driving. He offers him a Steel Reserve - it's a malt liquor, if you don't know - and the friend went out with it. The defendant is abetting.
Gionet's lawyer: I don't know why we're here today.
Judge Harvey: We're here because you filmed the whole thing. I watched the 30 minute video. You wanted to get a rise out of him and he did, in a moving car. That's dangerous conduct.
Harvey: "You knew what you were doing, putting the camera in his face...That's dangerous conduct."
It is true in context that Tim was baiting Dylan, but isn't it curious he's never named and the conflict is never given context?

Chaggot's story really is a dream come true for people who cover the alt-right: They can smear the alt-right as much as possible (he's a pedo) while also connecting it to the GOP (he's the son of a former Republican senator) and 1/6 (he's hanging with Baked Alaska). But where are Right Wing Watch, Itsgoingdown, the SPLC, or Daily Dot? Where are Jared Holt, Emmet Gorcenski, and Michael Edison Hayden? Absolutely nowhere to be seen.

He openly admits in this very thread that he was hanging around "a younger crowd". He sees no wrong with what he is done in fact he thinks it's funny. There is 0 shred of remorse towards any of his actions and he tries to justify himself through every slimy and depraved thing that he is done only when people give him pushback. And even then look at how he goes about it, "it's all normal bro", "just degenerate teenage stuff". He is the epitomy of a slimy kike and in fact he is the very thing Adolf Hitler described in his book. Throw him in the furnace already.
This stuff isn't a smoking gun for Dielawn, who openly admits to much worse acts than what we could only infer from the book. It's a smoking gun for Derek and Amy. If Derek will admit to this much fucked up shit (he shares his son's pattern of nervous confession), what does he know but doesn't admit? If Dylan's ways eventually blow up in his face, the Volk family shouldn't be able to act like they never knew and it's a tragedy for them too, as rich fucks often do when their sons turn out to be pedophiles.

Last edited:

AnOminous

i will eat your fucking soul
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Chaggot's story really is a dream come true for the MSM: They can smear the dissident right as much as possible (he's a pedo) while also connecting it to the GOP (he's the son of a former Republican senator) and 1/6 (he's hanging with Baked Alaska). Yet, nobody is talking about it.
Nobody's ever heard of him outside here and IP2 and a few other lolcow watching sites. Where's the news value in someone nobody's ever heard of turning out to be a pedo? If they're fishing around for a target to smear, it's going to be someone people have actually heard of. And what's a former Republican Senator matter? Unless someone's running against him they have better people to send their ratfuckers after.

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
Nobody's ever heard of him outside here and IP2 and a few other lolcow watching sites. Where's the news value in someone nobody's ever heard of turning out to be a pedo? If they're fishing around for a target to smear, it's going to be someone people have actually heard of. And what's a former Republican Senator matter? Unless someone's running against him they have better people to send their ratfuckers after.
If it's just Chaggot being Chaggot, a degenerate being degenerate on IP2, nobody cares.

If an open pedophile neo-nazi who is also the son of an ex-Senator and a packing magnate is friends with Capitol insurrectionist Baked Alaska, and Baked Alaska went to court because of an altercation with him, I think it's at least worth mentioning his name. It wouldn't be its own story, but "Son of former Republican senator Amy Volk" is a great guilt-by-association dig at Republicans in general (Amy herself is irrelevant), the type of dig that media people don't typically pass up.

Some of the people I mentioned specifically cover the alt-right beat. They report on army grunts who get kicked out of basic training for having 5 posts on Ironmarch linked to their IRL emails, and which wignats are getting mad about Impossible Burgers this week. Why not report on Dylan Volk?

Last edited:

Mundane Ralph

Ade won
kiwifarms.net
If it's just Chaggot being Chaggot, a degenerate being degnerate on IP2, nobody cares.

If an open pedophile neo-nazi who is also the son of an ex-Senator and a packing magnate is friends with Capitol insurrectionist Baked Alaska, and Baked Alaska went to court because of an altercation with him, I think it's at least worth mentioning his name. It wouldn't be a national news story, but "Son of former Republican senator Amy Volk" would be a great guilt-by-association dig at Republicans in general (Amy herself is irrelevant) that in most circumstances media people wouldn't pass up.

Some of the people I mentioned specifically cover the alt-right beat. They report on army grunts who get kicked out of basic training for having 5 posts on Ironmarch linked to their IRL emails, and which wignats are getting mad about Impossible Burgers this week. Why not report on Dylan Volk?
A bunch of Jewish pedophiles aka journalists aren't writing about a jew being a pedophile. I'm shocked.

All becomes gunt

kiwifarms.net
Last edited:
I love how theres a part where Derek admits he literally can't perform sexually as a man and blames it on Chaggot. Who the fuck even writes something like that!? Derek has to be nearly as retarded as Chaggot for writing in a novel that his retard son is the reason he can't please his wife. Jesus Christ.
Derek also needs a Black Bull / Buck in the bedroom in order to perform his duties as a husband. Like father like son

csimp19

kiwifarms.net
His conversation with some weird "motivational speaker for teens and young adults" is being re-streamed right now. Guess Josh didn't hear about the recent developments.

One piece of expert advice he gives to young autists: use multiple Google Voice numbers to harass women until they finally pick up the phone. "Google Voice is a man's best friend."

Last edited:
His conversation with some weird "motivational speaker for teens and young adults" is being re-streamed right now. Guess Josh didn't hear about the recent developments.

One piece of expert advice he gives to young autists: use multiple Google Voice numbers to harass women until they finally pick up the phone. "Google Voice is a man's best friend."
We need a 10 hour PPP and Surfer commentary over this

gaystoner

fucked up queer
kiwifarms.net

I honestly couldnt listen more than 3 minutes. He mentioned multiple times about how he went to jail in those 3 minutes.