IP2 Dylan Seth Volk / Chaggot / DieLawn / RealDylanVolk / RealChaggot / RealDielawn / Chad - Autistic Baked Alaska hanger-on and Jewish white nationalist meth head wigger with a terminal case of jungle fever who wants everyone to know that just because he had sex with a 13 year-old doesn't mean he's a pedophile.

• DDoS is active again.

All becomes gunt

kiwifarms.net
Hey there, this is Josh from The Josh Speaks. I made the live stream private because I don't think the things we discussed were very appropriate for my audience and given the controversy surrounding Dylan it's probably best to detach from what's happening.

I originally met Dylan at Vidcon a few years ago and we chatted about being YouTubers. He invited me to be a guest on the Jesse Lee Peterson show but when I looked up his content I realized that wasn't the audience or type of channel I wanted to be associated with.

I more recently saw Dylan on Vaush and Destiny's channels talking about ideas so I reached out to him after finding out he had a book where he talked about his life with autism and how he has been able to use those experiences to transform his life in a more positive direction. I originally tried to do a live stream with him a month ago but the audio ended up coming out bad so we just rescheduled it for some time in the near future.

Dylan reached out to me earlier this week and asked if we could do it sometime soon so we just casually scheduled it for today, I didn't think anything of it since I last spoke to him or read about his troubling past.

The major reason why I didn't address any of the comments during the stream was that not only was there massive amounts of spam but it's hard to know what's fact and what's fiction. Once I saw that Hasan's fans were raiding I figured it was best to continue on with our planned conversation topics. My channel is not a debate channel or a political streaming channel where people discuss controversial things.

Sure, he shared some controversial opinions and I tried my best to re-route them since I have an adolescent audience but on the spot, I wasn't going to accuse someone of something that I didn't know anything about.

Some of the comments here are trying to somehow group me in with whatever he may have done and I just want to say that I have no connection to anything he has said or done at all.

---
Update: I read through the Kiwi farm thread so I'm way more familiar with everything now.

My intention overall was to speak to someone who may come from a controversial perspective and then try to work through the ideas so we can see why he feels the way he does and what can maybe be done to change those strongly held beliefs or ideas. In hindsight, perhaps the way I titled the stream or set it up came off like an endorsement or that his actions or beliefs were something I was ok with (part of the reason why I made the live stream private).

I think I definitely have to do a better job at how I may present people I want to discuss different ideas with. I get a lot of messages from young people who I feel may be spiraling into the dark holes of the internet and getting involved in communities that may be toxic so I wanted to try and offer that compassionate perspective to let them know that it's ok to feel the way they do, but how they choose to act on those feelings is manageable.

Slowly but surely I'm beginning to see that it has to be done in the right kind of way.

Once again I do not condone, nor agree with anything Dylan has done or said in the past, this was an error on my part and I see that now in hindsight.
You have to always do at least a basic background check on a guy that you are hosting on your show so issues like these dont arise and you dont have to be put on a difficult position in the first place. Rule of the thumb is, if the guy has a KF thread and in the OP you find out that he molested a 13 year old child, he is probably not the right kind of person to get involved with. Especially since you have an adolescent audience. You really need to be more inquisitive as well you can't just be a doormat for your guests and trying to "reroute them" from their evil ways. It doesn't make you seem like a genuine person and you can understand the implications it puts on you when you have to explain to everyone that you don't endorse or support a person's actions and rightfully so. To put it on perspective, you are sitting on the fence so hard on these interviews your asshole is bleeding, which is why people are led to these conclusions.

Edit :
You guys are pussies. I want Chaggot platformed on every podcast for retards on the Internet so we can have more delicious content. Bonus points to any podcaster who can subtly sneak in a 1318 or pepper spray reference.
I guess that would be a fair way for Josh to redeem himself

Last edited:

csimp19

kiwifarms.net
I originally met Dylan at Vidcon a few years ago and we chatted about being YouTubers. He invited me to be a guest on the Jesse Lee Peterson show but when I looked up his content I realized that wasn't the audience or type of channel I wanted to be associated with.

I more recently saw Dylan on Vaush and Destiny's channels talking about ideas so I reached out to him after finding out he had a book where he talked about his life with autism and how he has been able to use those experiences to transform his life in a more positive direction. I originally tried to do a live stream with him a month ago but the audio ended up coming out bad so we just rescheduled it for some time in the near future.
This doesn't wash. How did you find out about his book? From him? Did you read any of the book? Maybe the part where he laughs off kidnapping an emotionally disturbed 16-year-old girl as just another notch in the belt of an aspiring pickup artist?

Were you really that interested in platforming someone with "autism"? I don't see any other mentions of autism on your channel. Given your familiarity with his views as a conduit to Jesse Lee Peterson, when was it that you reached this conclusion he had "transformed his life in a more positive direction?" Where was this positive trajectory? The time he latched himself onto Baked Alaska and went around harassing and assaulting young women? What example can you give of this "positive direction" you noticed that diverted from what you didn't like about the JLP content?

All becomes gunt

kiwifarms.net
This doesn't wash. How did you find out about his book? From him? Did you read any of the book? Maybe the part where he laughs off kidnapping an emotionally disturbed 16-year-old girl as just another notch in the belt of an aspiring pickup artist?

Were you really that interested in platforming someone with "autism"? I don't see any other mentions of autism on your channel. Given your familiarity with his views as a conduit to Jesse Lee Peterson, when was it that you reached this conclusion he had "transformed his life in a more positive direction?" Where was this positive trajectory? The time he latched himself onto Baked Alaska and went around harassing and assaulting young women? What example can you give of this "positive direction" you noticed that diverted from what you didn't like about the JLP content?
Or about how he pepper sprayed his 14 year old sister and felt it was justified and that he would be proud of himself if it was another 14 year old he pepper sprayed ( he was 21 years old at that point of his life ), or how he run a girl over with his vehicle because she dared spite him, there is plenty of incidents of his abhorrent behavior on that book and his father's book, even if somehow you claim to be living under a rock and didn't notice chaggot being chaggot on various streams. It seems a little bit too coincidental that all of these incidents mister Josh over here just happened to skip over.

And as mister csimp19 over here pointed out, there was no positive trajectory in the first place to lead Josh to that conclusion that he is about to change his life. Personally i think Derek might as well have paid Josh for this fiasco in order to have something to exhonerate his son over and boost his confidence. It would make sense at how this "oopsie" occured. He saw it as an easy cash grab and maybe even as a stepping stone into the mainstream because he is interviewing the son of a packaging millionaire and a former republican senator. His greed blinded him and he went forward without conducting the basic crap any show host should, and especially since he focuses on adolescent audiences, the circumstances make it very disgusting. Admit to your crimes and tell us the truth @thejoshspeaks , it's the least you can do.

All becomes gunt

kiwifarms.net
@thejoshspeaks just stay logged off, it ain't worth it being here, people here are as almost as autistic as Dylan.

You took your L with grace and you'll get a full Based Internet Redemption when you put the video back up.

To the spergs saying "HOW DARE YOU PLATFORM HIM!", I hope a very fat man digs his pig hooves into your butthole.
To the contrary i like that he platformed him, i didn't say anywhere in my post "How dare you platform him". His terrible decision led to a hillarious situation, all i do is weigh in the consequences of his actions. I am part of those consequences.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
@thejoshspeaks just stay logged off, it ain't worth it being here, people here are as almost as autistic as Dylan.

You took your L with grace and you'll get a full Based Internet Redemption when you put the video back up.

To the spergs saying "HOW DARE YOU PLATFORM HIM!", I hope a very fat man digs his pig hooves into your butthole.
I love that he gave Dielawn a chance to tell us all about his stalking methods and probable psychopathy. I just understand why he wouldn't want it on his channel

MoeChotto

kiwifarms.net
1624053781451.png

Kyler is trying to get him back on, but Chaggot's just sending in $1 donos to claim "You guys are lying!"

Hope someone here is archiving/plans to archive this stream.