IP2 Dylan Seth Volk / Chaggot / DieLawn / RealDylanVolk / RealChaggot / RealDielawn / Chad - Autistic Baked Alaska hanger-on and Jewish white nationalist meth head wigger with a terminal case of jungle fever who wants everyone to know that just because he had sex with a 13 year-old doesn't mean he's a pedophile.

• DDoS is active again.

Reginald Fairfield

kiwifarms.net
Don't donate to these people when they dox donators
That I was unaware of. I knew ralph did it from time to time but I didn't know andy was guilty of this as well. I was riding high off the excitement of the stream and it clouded my better judgement

Edit: Rachel never once mentioned any amount of remorse during her 1318 defenses, so I am more convinced that this is just chaggot's attempt to easily shut people up about him sexually abusing minors
I think this speaks more to the big dawg's theory that @Racheecee is a paid tard wrangler.

Last edited:

RickestRickCriminal

Ivy Clover's very Epic Seriousness
kiwifarms.net
That I was unaware of. I knew ralph did it from time to time but I didn't know andy was guilty of this as well. I was riding high off the excitement of the stream and it clouded my better judgement
The manbun was bragging about seeing donator's PayPal information on stream, that's Chernobyl levels of "I am doxxing you for petty Internet drama".

I know i am on the farms and i hate Chaggot and i definitely want to see him face all the prison time for his crimes. But i understand what she went through and that she probably is traumatized, i don't want her to have to relive that experience which she probably did a lot of effort to expel from her life. So as much as i want to connect the dots which isn't hard, it's not gonna be me. Call me a fag for it but it is what it is.
I don’t hate Chaggot I hate his parents who raised / didn’t raise him and
Enabled him and did heinous things like steal free newspapers to get Amy elected. Derek and Amy are the real monsters here and if they were good parents their second daughter wouldn’t be a coal burner.

All becomes gunt

kiwifarms.net
I don’t hate Chaggot I hate his parents who raised / didn’t raise him and
Enabled him and did heinous things like steal free newspapers to get Amy elected. Derek and Amy are the real monsters here and if they were good parents their second daughter wouldn’t be a coal burner.
No fuck Chaggot too. He is the demon spawn of these two gigakikes. What do you expect ? All of this "family" is ovenworthy as fuck. Wouldn't be surprised if Derek Volk was in Epstein's booklet for some visits on the island. It's probably like father like son.

Edit:
Would of been better to donate to PPP for generating the kino rather than Warski and the Caillou. Anybody watch Kylers all day IRL stream in Oklahoma City/Tulsa? How boring was it?

Does Volk Packaging have any kind of business relationship with Wayfair. They could be making the boxes. Optimistic I know.

But yeah it would be hilarious if Derek was pals with Epstein. Biggest Corrugated Cardboard Manufacturer in the Northeast surely knew some of the people in Epsteins circles.
Epstein's Island mansion was designed by an architect named John L. Volk, probably a coincidence but there could be a relation.

Last edited:
Would of been better to donate to PPP for generating the kino rather than Warski and the Caillou. Anybody watch Kylers all day IRL stream in Oklahoma City/Tulsa? How boring was it?
No fuck Chaggot too. He is the demon spawn of these two gigakikes. What do you expect ? All of this "family" is ovenworthy as fuck. Wouldn't be surprised if Derek Volk was in Epstein's booklet for some visits on the island. It's probably like father like son.
Does Volk Packaging have any kind of business relationship with Wayfair. They could be making the boxes. Optimistic I know.

But yeah it would be hilarious if Derek was pals with Epstein. Biggest Corrugated Cardboard Manufacturer in the Northeast surely knew some of the people in Epsteins circles.

instythot

kiwifarms.net

dankeybong

kiwifarms.net
catching up on the stream from tonight. Chaggot stated he didnt want to write a second book because he was afraid of being cancelled for being right wing and not for the fact he fucked a 13 year old when he was 18, all while acting like the handful of people who are aware of him havent judged him for that already. Hes so fucking stupid its hilarious.

catching up on the stream from tonight. Chaggot stated he didnt want to write a second book because he was afraid of being cancelled for being right wing and not for the fact he fucked a 13 year old when he was 18, all while acting like the handful of people who are aware of him havent judged him for that already. Hes so fucking stupid its hilarious.
If we message Derek on LinkedIn begging for a new book from Dylan the dollar signs will go off in Derek’s eyes