IP2 Dylan Seth Volk / Chaggot / DieLawn / RealDylanVolk / RealChaggot / RealDielawn / Chad - Autistic Baked Alaska hanger-on and Jewish white nationalist meth head wigger with a terminal case of jungle fever who wants everyone to know that just because he had sex with a 13 year-old doesn't mean he's a pedophile.

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Registration and password reset emails are unavailable due to a DDoS attack on the email server.

The Gunts Ex-Partner

Liquid Ocelot - Leader of Outer Heaven
kiwifarms.net
The pedos discord account if anyone wants to ask him questions

1624389053747.png

Me262PrinceOfTurboJet

Junkers Jumo 004
kiwifarms.net
I hope the judge decides to bring in an expert witness and Impartial Moderator just walks in.
That would be like a kino singularity. I loved when Chaggot said, "We live in a society that does not respect doing the right thing!" and Impartial Moderator replied, "Certainly not with people like YOU in it." Sadly, Hakim's Razor says he will likely never end up in court.