IP2 Dylan Seth Volk / Chaggot / DieLawn / RealDylanVolk / RealChaggot / RealDielawn / Chad - Autistic Baked Alaska hanger-on and Jewish white nationalist meth head wigger with a terminal case of jungle fever who wants everyone to know that just because he had sex with a 13 year-old doesn't mean he's a pedophile.

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Ramona

HAPPIER AS A WOMAN
kiwifarms.net
I just got my copy of Chaggot’s book and it’s autographed just like my copy of Derek’s book.

I wonder how many autism book tours Derek and Dylan did at retard conventions?
Look at his looney handwriting lol

1EB05089-9076-4359-976A-8B0394A0E5B7.jpeg

Someday I’ll die, and people will find these books in my belongings.

Lobster Cult High Priest

kiwifarms.net
I just got my copy of Chaggot’s book and it’s autographed just like my copy of Derek’s book.

I wonder how many autism book tours Derek and Dylan did at retard conventions?
Look at his looney handwriting lol

View attachment 2488987

Someday I’ll die, and people will find these books in my belongings.
After a nuclear hellfire, chasing the white rabbit will be one of the only books to remain. People will gradually to start to worship Derek as a Titan similar to Kronnos trying to eat his own son, only with Chaggot to defeat his father in degeneracy.

gaystoner

There's lots of World out there
kiwifarms.net
After a nuclear hellfire, chasing the white rabbit will be one of the only books to remain. People will gradually to start to worship Derek as a Titan similar to Kronnos trying to eat his own son, only with Chaggot to defeat his father in degeneracy.
And so Derek cast Dylan over the parking rail and down a hill.

His son was cursed with autism so Derek struck him repeatedly in order to cure him...unfortunately it only made Dylan worse.