• ”Admin refuses to remove private information.”

Let's Sperg E3 2018 - A year of Mobile Games, Dancing Pandas, and Homeless Banjo Players.Did E3 2018 make all your dreams/nightmares come true?

Discussion in 'Games' started by _blank_, May 3, 2018.

?

What will happen at E3 2018

1. Ubisoft sacrifices a baby on stage to the tune of Earth, Wind and Fire's "September"

31.0%
  2. EA conference is a 30-minute montage of sports games followed by 20 minutes of bald-faced lies.

65.0%
  3. Bethesda announces their own console just so they can release Skyrim for the fifteenth time.

39.8%
  4. Sony announces PS5 and half a dozen third-person adventure games with a grubby looking protagonist.

31.0%
  5. Microsoft announces they bought Steam. WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW.

21.2%
  6. Nintendo's shows a jpg of the title of the next Earthbound game, internet implodes.

41.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Oh yeah the shitstorm on this one is going to be amazing. Particularly when somebody fairly high up in the SJW symbiote blob inevitably mistakes the Mongols for the Chinese.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    LazarusOwenhart

LazarusOwenhart Terrainist Shitlord!

kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 1
    thismanlies

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. If this doesn't have Oculus Rift and HOTAS support I might actually cry a tiny bit.

LazarusOwenhart

LazarusOwenhart Terrainist Shitlord!

kiwifarms.net
  3. thought this game looked neat

• Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  4. My personal E3 breakdown

Games I already bought-
    WoW: Battle for Azeroth
    Sea of Thieves (needs more content so spooky skeleton ships are good)

Games that I will absolutely buy, I've come to grips with it-
    ES:VI

Games that no one is talking about and it's a fucking crime why hasn't it been turned into a chemical and injected into my blood already REEEEEEEEEE-
    Satisfactory

Games I might preorder like a bitch-
    Fallout 76

Games that I will probably buy now that they are available on PC and not a joke of a console-
    Shenmue 1 and 2

Games that interest me but I need more info-
    Rage 2
    Cyberpunk 2077
    Starfield
    Just Cause 4
    Star Control Origins
    Skull and Bones
    Maneater
    Death Standing

Games I imagine I could end up buying on a sale or something-
    Assassin Creed: Greek Shit
    Babylon's Fall
    Anno 1800
    Sekiro

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    Oddjob OTP

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. Satisfactory looked so good. I'm not even usually into those kind of games but it looks like one I'll have to get.

kiwifarms.net
  6. Oh shit, I had no idea Coffee Stain was working on anything. Personally I would be ecstatic if they made Sanctum 3, but this is looking really nice. I'll have to keep an eye on it. Thanks, Oddjob.

_blank_

_blank_ The Charles Dickens of Disco
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. fuck that

thalassophobia's a real bitch

• Feels Feels x 1
    OhGoy

OhGoy Ab o R tE d

kiwifarms.net
  8. Nothing good but a few Japanese games coming over and PC ports.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Apoth42

Apoth42 Verified Degenerate

kiwifarms.net
  9. ...CP77?

Actually, I'm incredibly stoked for CP77. That being said, there is huge autism on social media because it's going to be in the first person and this is apparently heresy for any RPG. Even ones with guns.

I'm surprised that REEEEEEsetera hasn't started screeching about it considering that according to VG247 it contained the line, "cleaner than a cunt in a convent."

Ginger Piglet

Ginger Piglet CAMAB Male-Presenting Lesbian
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. Y'know what, I think I'll do that too.

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  11. It does look cool, reminds me of the old Jaws game on the original xbox.

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  12. >not posting the full version

If this is really going to be Nero's official battle theme I'm now even more hyped for both the game and the soundtrack.

• Like Like x 3
    Fougaro

Fougaro Flat acceptance activist

kiwifarms.net
  13. GamesJournalism8.png

Daily reminder to ignore games journalists.

Resetera has two sides to it. The sjw side and the people that just want to talk about games in OT threads.

They hardly ever mix and make fun of eachother on the regular.

Apoth42

Apoth42 Verified Degenerate

kiwifarms.net
  14. Kurosaki Ichigo

Kurosaki Ichigo Spooky Skeleton

kiwifarms.net
  15. Reminder to throw to the trash all "game journalists" in the trash where they belong

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  16. The only thing I'm legit excited about is Cyberpunk2077 but given that they call it a pre alpha I'll have to sit through three more E3's at least before I get to play it.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Ruin

Ruin Mercenary Slut
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. I feel like the US Games Media is outright hostile to Japan and Asian Games in general. I'm not sure if it's because they need some sort of "enemy" to fling shit at so they feel better about themselves of what.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  18. This one probally got a bit overshadowed, but if you are interested in some Armored Core fix here it is some gameplay of Daemon X Machina:

Shoji Kawamori and Kenichiro Tsukuda are both behind this new IP.

• Like Like x 2
    #619 Sparky Lurker, Jun 14, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
    kiwifarms.net
  19. I don't know, I have a feeling that it'll probably appear around the summer of 2019. Or maybe I'm just being hopeful because it looks truly stupendous.

Ginger Piglet

Ginger Piglet CAMAB Male-Presenting Lesbian
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.