E3 2021 Griefing Thread - Now with more nigger pandering, does anyone even care about most of the games displayed here seriously?

Marissa Moira

kiwifarms.net
Ex-Treyarch guys: "we have left Treyarch and Activision to created Deviation Games because we want to be financially independent, free to create what we want" [...] We're asoociated with Sony, our games will be released on Playstation
:story:
Well people said they didn't show jak shit, but I'm sure they will.

Dom Cruise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The moment that blow guy showed up with braid and every game journo was sucking his tiny dick I felt something wasnt right, that it made no sense that this yoshi's island look-alike with uglier graphics and shit controls with a "lol bet you didnt expect that" ending was getting so much praise, same with fish and his shitty game he didnt even made but hired others to code

Then gaymergays happened and it all made sense: fish was literally in cahoots with journos and award judges, he gave them stock in his company so if they duped enough normies to buy that shit fez game they would all made money off it. So of course they went and said niGGers must hang because they hate wamen and thats all there is to it, else the cat would be out of the bag
Braid was indeed Patient Zero, but it didn't strike me as anything worrying at the time, why shouldn't devs try to innovate and bring gaming forward as a storytelling medium? But I had no idea how much that movement would be hijacked by politics and subsequently ruined and how that, like a virus, would spread from the indie scene to AAA development as well.

And yeah, it was painfully obvious what was going on with GG, especially when they even made "it's about ethics in game journalism" a "mockable" line and fucking cucks ate it up with a spoon and never asked questions because "muh sore ginny!" and the rest is history.

If she made cammy cosplay on OF she would be swimming in money
Gosh, I wish.

Most hipsters are rich kids playing with daddy's platinum card so of course they dont care about the price, or if their business is sustainable since they know they'll simply fail upwards, and in any case theres always the trustfund

Others pretend to be in the hipster scene just to sell overpriced shit to these complete retards, not a bad biz tbh
It's funny because in my personal life there was possibility I could have been born into a very wealthy family, I'm dead serious about that, but I look at how people born rich seem to be the biggest fucking assholes and I feel like life did me a favor by taking away any inheritance I could have had.

I'd rather not be an asshole than rich and an asshole.

Judge Dredd

Senior Layout Artist
kiwifarms.net
it didn't strike me as anything worrying at the time, why shouldn't devs try to innovate and bring gaming forward as a storytelling medium?
The game itself came across as pretentious crap, but since there was no real high-brow low-brow divide at the time, it could be ignored. It was something to at least try in demo form to have an opinion about.

Where it fell off the rails was the bullying attitude of it's fans. "If you don't like it, you're a low IQ idiot that needs an explosion ever 5 seconds or they get bored. Go back to Halo/Gears/CoD you philistine!"

In the end, those "low brow" people were validated when every game that used the "if you don't like it you're an idiot" defence has aged like milk, whereas those "stupid" games has (mostly) aged like fine wine.

Dom Cruise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That episode of South Park has never not been relevant these last ten years.

The game itself came across as pretentious crap, but since there was no real high-brow low-brow divide at the time, it could be ignored. It was something to at least try in demo form to have an opinion about.

Where it fell off the rails was the bullying attitude of it's fans. "If you don't like it, you're a low IQ idiot that needs an explosion ever 5 seconds or they get bored. Go back to Halo/Gears/CoD you philistine!"

In the end, those "low brow" people were validated when every game that used the "if you don't like it you're an idiot" defence has aged like milk, whereas those "stupid" games has (mostly) aged like fine wine.
I embarrassingly admit I used to be one of those people back then, not that I ever played Braid at all, I mean one of those people looking down on Halo/Gears/CoD and a "games as art" type.

To be fair I really have never been able to get into CoD, but I had a lot of fun revisiting the Gears series in 2017 and the Halo series just last year, I do wish we could get more games like Silent Hill 2, but shit that just wanted to be fun feels so refreshing compared to today and anything in the west that tries to be "artistic" has been infested with pure faggotry now, so a guy like me is screwed over two different ways, can't just have games for fun anymore because of politics and we can't have good artistic games either also because of politics, politics is bleeding this fucking hobby dry, politics is ruining the world.

I really feel out of place in modern gaming, they just don't make them like they used to and I question whether I should bothering with this hobby anymore or at least with current games.

Grey Donovan

kiwifarms.net
Ex-Treyarch guys: "we have left Treyarch and Activision to create Deviation Games because we want to be financially independent, free to create what we want" [...] We're asoociated with Sony, our games will be released on Playstation
Funny enough all Activision devs are now on the COD assembly line, so by comparison Deviation will have some creative freedom with Sony.

Drakonnan

Aaron Wing Li
kiwifarms.net
Ex-Treyarch guys: "we have left Treyarch and Activision to create Deviation Games because we want to be financially independent, free to create what we want" [...] We're asoociated with Sony, our games will be released on Playstation
They left a crappy company just to become a bitch to a crappier company.

Dom Cruise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Death Stranding: Director's Cut? The first game was too tedious to play again unless this is something significantly different, Kojima should just move on to something new.

They're all so ugly, remember when they used to find attractive people to present video games?

I'm gonna play it, but I'm not excited about it.

I think the Soul games need a new art approach.
I think a good art approach for a Soul game would be a Greco Roman world, kind of like 2002's Rygar: The Legendary Adventure.

That said I'm fine with more castles and knights, but this now puts a time limit on me finally playing Bloodborne and Dark Souls 3 and those games are too hard to play too frequently, plus they keep saying Bloodborne is going to come to PC and I keep waiting but I can't keep getting strung along, I'll have to play it at some point this year finally regardless of what happens latter, watch it come to PC as soon as soon I finish it on PS4 lol.

I know it's a VR thing but I wish Deracine would get some sort of port.