EA Skipping E3 2019 - Joining Sony as a no-show this E3... is E3 Dooooooomed? (Yeah, Probably).

The fate of E3:

• It gonne die, fam. It gonna bleed out in a ditch an die.

Votes: 19 19.6%
  • Much like my hopes for a Goldeneye remaster, it will never die.

Votes: 17 17.5%
  • Microsoft buys it. Devolves into a two-hour live show of green-tinted cringe

Votes: 16 16.5%
  • Well, if it does die, at least we don't have to put up with another Ubisoft dancer number.

Votes: 27 27.8%
  • VIdeo games are for losers. I'm simply stopping by this subforum to remind you that.

Votes: 18 18.6%

• Total voters

_blank_

The Charles Dickens of Disco
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
EA, creators of such prestigious game series such as Madden and FIFA, and murderers of Pandemic, Visceral, Maxis, Bullfrog, Westwood, Bioware and many more, have announced they will be opting out of their usual annual showing at E3, and instead ill be focusing on their EA Play event.

I could link you to half a dozen different sources for this news, but chances are someone will bitch at whatever I post, so look it up yourself if you don't believe.

So shall this be the last year of E3, or shall it continue plodding on, if only to provide us dirtbags with our annual supply of gaming memes?

Racist Trash

Fucking Lidl doesn't have any Custard Creams.
kiwifarms.net
Oh no not EA, where they tell us about sports games for the entirety of it and then when you think it's over they summon a senile Pele to ramble on for another decade.

And then right at the end they spend 5 seconds telling you that they have other games but have already fucked them up beyond repair so preorder them now.

Poiseon

I am literal poison.
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone remember the old days? The Legend of Spyro Series, Sly Cooper, Road Rage, Crazy Taxi, the first Mortal Kombat and Smash Bros games? The First and Second Generation of Pokemon?

How about when Fallout 3 first came out? Holy shit, those were the fucking days. Games that were fun, fairly cheap, none of the microtransaction give me your money re-tard business mentality. And s, so many other titles that were fun as fuck, even without internet, and 4k graphics. I still have my PS2 copy of Urban Chaos: Riot Response, and that game is fucking amazing. Looks like shit, but nobody gave a shit. I certainly didn't. Look up the 2005 Star Wars battlefront and compare it to the modern version. The difference is staggering.

And what about Fable? Who remembers the original Fable?

I think video games will be better when E3 is dead. Getting all the corporate shit out of the industry would be best, but E3 going down the drain is a start. Let people, People, make cool shit again.

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
EA, creators of such prestigious game series such as Madden and FIFA, and murderers of Pandemic, Visceral, Maxis, Bullfrog, Westwood, Bioware and many more, have announced they will be opting out of their usual annual showing at E3, and instead ill be focusing on their EA Play event.

I could link you to half a dozen different sources for this news, but chances are someone will bitch at whatever I post, so look it up yourself if you don't believe.

So shall this be the last year of E3, or shall it continue plodding on, if only to provide us dirtbags with our annual supply of gaming memes?
It's probably only because showcasing mobile games on a huge screen like at Blizzcon would cause a literal riot.

Reactions: Antique Rice

Agent Wet

Cutting is my game
kiwifarms.net
I always skip EA when it comes to E3 so nothing of value is lost that day for me. :woo:

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino