Growing Around Easter -

Someone

Stop gendering genitals!
kiwifarms.net
Who does Easter specials?
And, that's too long to read, but is the Elder's role the same as the guidelines?
I've started reading, and of course the grandmother would have a horse as well

Someone

Stop gendering genitals!
kiwifarms.net
@Someone: Rugrats did a Passover special. Does that count?
Kind of, but I feel like Enter was writting a christmas special, but "didn't want to do a cliche"

Also, why do they keep calling their Grandmother by name?
That's just weird, not reversed authority
We cut to Sally playing the video game with Robert.
I haven't read many scripts, but all I've read, they do this, and Enter complains about repetitive filler a lot in his reviews
This episodes destroys the entire premise of the show, and the grandmother is one of the most anoying characters in the cast,he is trying so hard to make her a "cool granny"(Self-Inserting because of his,maybe?),Enter, if you are reading this, kill her off, nobody will really miss her, and you could get one of the sappy moments you love so much

Someone

Stop gendering genitals!
kiwifarms.net
You know, he could always just make the granny character rap. Sure, it's a cliche, but it's an entertaining cliche.
It would be interesting
But after Enter trying to write a slow song and making it impossible of getting any rythm, I don't want to see him writting a rap

From the comments section:
Yeah, especially since a lot of this deals with past events and off-screen action. A lot of it will probably change during actual animation, but I don't know how much better I could convey it through text alone.
Didn't Enter complain about off-screen action in a review?

Anchuent Dictata

Primordial Manajerk
kiwifarms.net
Waaaaaaaaaaait. So I'm reading this, and not only was an old person able to exercise authority over Timmy, a child, but apparently Lisa and Frank make vidya gaems? Ambitions? Creative pursuits? What insanity is this!

Why, the mention that the game hasn't been released to the public; are we to take the understanding that two members of the elderly are running a commercial operation of some sort?

Someone

Stop gendering genitals!
kiwifarms.net
Waaaaaaaaaaait. So I'm reading this, and not only was an old person able to exercise authority over Timmy, a child, but apparently Lisa and Frank make vidya gaems? Ambitions? Creative pursuits? What insanity is this!

Why, the mention that the game hasn't been released to the public; are we to take the understanding that two members of the elderly are running a commercial operation of some sort?
"Your real ambitions start when you are close to the grave!"
But yeah,Enter is destroying his own logic.

Toy_Bon-Bon

Don't let those eyelashes fool you.
kiwifarms.net
So what the hell are the elderly like in this world?
Well, what I got from the Guidelines was that adults go to school until they graduate. When they graduate, they're free to do what they want with what they've learned from being in school. Of course, kids are still supervising them. So my guess is, the elderly take up jobs under child supervision until they bite the dust. I dunno.

Someone

Stop gendering genitals!
kiwifarms.net
Well, what I got from the Guidelines was that adults go to school until they graduate. When they graduate, they're free to do what they want with what they've learned from being in school. Of course, kids are still supervising them. So my guess is, the elderly take up jobs under child supervision until they bite the dust. I dunno.
That does break the show's logic though.
When do people get in school?
And they graduate to die 20 years or so after,why?

• Agree
Reactions: MrsFrizzle

Toy_Bon-Bon

kiwifarms.net
That does break the show's logic though.
When do people get in school?
And they graduate to die 20 years or so after,why?
The Guidelines also explain this, if I remember correctly. Kids, when they reach teenage years, have the option to go to preschool, which I'm assuming lasts from teenage years to adulthood (which I'm pretty sure starts at 18), or continue working until they transition to an adult, at age 18. So, I'm gonna say 13 maybe? After all, that's where the "-teen" part comes in.

wheat pasta

You're not real! Fuck you!
kiwifarms.net
Mm, I love of the smell of fresh, half-baked concepts in the evening!
Is it just me, or is his writing really stiff and awkward? It feels like he hasn't really sat down and tried to figure out how people would actually interact in this setting.
Agreed that the 'old people' thing is just weird in general... this is why you don't make a creative work around an idea of yours until it's actually fleshed out. :roll:
PS: Where's the moral...?

Someone

Stop gendering genitals!
kiwifarms.net
The Guidelines also explain this, if I remember correctly. Kids, when they reach teenage years, have the option to go to preschool, which I'm assuming lasts from teenage years to adulthood (which I'm pretty sure starts at 18), or continue working until they transition to an adult, at age 18. So, I'm gonna say 13 maybe? After all, that's where the "-teen" part comes in.
So if Robet and Linda are still at school in their thirties, this means school is at leas 20 years, or they were hold back a lot, because they seem to be in the equivalent of grade school.

Toy_Bon-Bon

kiwifarms.net
So if Robet and Linda are still at school in their thirties, this means school is at leas 20 years, or they were hold back a lot, because they seem to be in the equivalent of grade school.
Well, Linda being held back I can understand. I don't know about Robert. Unless he loves his wife that much he fails on purpose to stay with her.

Someone

Stop gendering genitals!
kiwifarms.net
Well, Linda being held back I can understand. I don't know about Robert. Unless he loves his wife that much he fails on purpose to stay with her.
I'm remember they both suck at school, even with the pilot saying otherwise
In another episodes, Robert is as bad as Linda.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino