Eat lunch with me | counting calories again. -

Chaos Is Me

kiwifarms.net
Ah yes, it's the audience's fault that she feels self-conscious because we point out her failing physical health. It's definitely not the thousands upon thousands of calories she eats per day and the multiple meals of takeout she orders. Classic mental gymnastics. She's clearly not self-conscious enough if she chose that as her thumbnail. O wait the Toobs did that for her.

New starting weight: 545.6 elbees

Claims she has been discussing getting matching tattoo with MethMama Reid.

SKIP THIS VIDEO.

Last edited:

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
Amber enjoys being fat. It is her whole identity, and she loves it.

If other people pointing and laughing (or crying) about her imminent death is making her uncomfortable? GOOD. One should be uncomfortable about killing oneself with something as easily controlled as food intake.

#Amberlynn will die as she lived. Fat and unashamed.

naught

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
kiwifarms.net
Amber enjoys being fat. It is her whole identity, and she loves it.

If other people pointing and laughing (or crying) about her imminent death is making her uncomfortable? GOOD. One should be uncomfortable about killing oneself with something as easily controlled as food intake.

#Amberlynn will die as she lived. Fat and unashamed.
Funny bit is in death she'll finally be able to loose weight.

Thumb Dumpster

For the love of god stop
kiwifarms.net
Her face looks rounder than the moon.

Doesn't she not wake up until like 2 or 3 pm? So pretty late in the day. And yet she'll call it a "fast."
After every chapter of the latest YA novel she is reading she takes a break to eat a healthy snack of a whole pack of Boulder Canyon BBQ chips to regain the energy expended from reading the words “the” and “it” - if that’s not normal I don’t know what is.

Skorpio Gal

kiwifarms.net
Tapped out at the second "Day 1" of the week. Fuckity fuck. She so clearly more attracted to the fresh starts than to any substantive life changes.

Edit: Hit 'play' again. Worries about portioning out carrots and broccoli. Seriously. Eat the whole fucking bag of carrots and the whole fucking bag of broccoli. Probably still fewer calories than one trip to Starbucks. Dumb slag.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
My take on this video.

First, she complains that her life is boring. Whose fault is that? That is right, it must be Becky. Second, she complains that the lighting in her house is bad. She bought a ring light a while ago, and I guess, it is too difficult to use, or basically, she is too lazy to bother.

“Health shaming”; a new word in Amber’s vocabulary. People health shamed her, so she is tired to feel scared to do her job. Apparently, she is not taking her job too seriously as her health.

She is having her first meal of the day. It is day one of doing 1800 calories. I predict it will be also the last day of doing 1,800 calories.

Amber is spending her days watching binge eaters and food addicts on Tiktok. She finds it inspiring to find a group of people like herself. She loves the advice that she is getting from people on Tiktok about not restricting food. I guess getting guidance from Tiktok is so much better than, let say, a medical expert on the subject.

Her weight is 545.6 pounds. She is now doing a weight-loss journal. She loves doing plans, not so much is executing them.

She is thinking to have a matching tattoo with her mother. Amazing. How about a matching one with Becky? I think there is a better chance that she does one with Destiny.

Valhalla

kiwifarms.net
Maybe just maybe Amber losing her audience to chadtal will make her lose weight. I doubt it, but it’s a new angle that might motivate her. Idk though cause cancer sure as hell didn’t, so idk if her YouTube is more meaningful to her than her health. Idk if Amber is addicted to the money or if she would be fine living off wellfair and food stamps once she kills her YouTube career. She really thinks her audience won’t abandon her, but us kiwis 🥝 need milk and we’re fine sending a cow to the slaughter house when it’s their time. It’s sad since amber brought me here, and I wish should would try.

FupaCitySheriff

kiwifarms.net
MY GOD, can you imagine how tiring she must be, to be around. She drains the fucking life from anyone who comes into her orbit. I don't care how much she pays to be on her staff; it's not worth it.
Her size means she can barely do anything. Plus, nothing to do with her weight... has this stupid bitch got any life skills? She doesn't have a clue with even the simplest, everyday tasks. And as for this 'meal'.... Excusing her childhood, which she plays on way too much, surely by her age, she should've taught herself to plan and cook basic meals? This is what happens when you're a grifter, using person after person, allowing them to do all the menial jobs that such a dainty girl will never demean herself by doing. Fine until you end up on welfare, in social housing, completely alone.
'I grew up with salami' - I didn't think she liked to talk about what happened with Uncle Jimmy Jack Reed ?