Eat lunch with me | counting calories again. -

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's reached a new low of "I don't give a shit about myself." Hair? Way dirty and gross. I expected her to shake a cockroach out of it as she's done in the past. Skin yellow jaundice? "I don't care." Dark circles under eyes? Becoming more and more pronounced. The downhill slide into absolutely zero self-respect and lack of any hygiene has been front and center the past two videos (if you call them that).

BUT THIS IS HER JOB AND BY GAWD, SHE'S GONNA DO IT!!!!!

:lunacy::lunacy::lunacy::lunacy::lunacy::lunacy::lunacy::lunacy::lunacy::lunacy::lunacy:

Wicked Wench

kiwifarms.net
Low effort begets lower effort.
amb.jpg

Red Mask

War is Intellect
kiwifarms.net
"YouTube is my heart and soul"
Well, it’s all she has and doesn’t have to be employed by anyone else so, I can see her saying it.
That sounds like a typical Monday or Tuesday or Wednesday or Thursday...
”For you, a 10000 calorie challenge is the most important day in your life, but for me, it was Tuesday.”

PotatoSalad4711

Racist Beagles
kiwifarms.net
She is thinking to have a matching tattoo with her mother. Amazing. How about a matching one with Becky? I think there is a better chance that she does one with Destiny
Now this I want to see! And I want it live-streamed. Just to be able to see her squirming and crying, and then ending up with half a tattoo because the artist told her to stop fucking moving and she wouldn’t. Please Lord Guntius bless us!