Eat lunch with me | counting calories again. -

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
I love it when landwhales say they're never going to talk about their weight/health/personal life/whatever EVERY AGAIN BECAUSE WE ARE MEAN! And then proceed to do so in the very next video. Because everyone loves yet another Day One!

First, she complains that her life is boring. Whose fault is that? That is right, it must be Becky. Second, she complains that the lighting in her house is bad. She bought a ring light a while ago, and I guess, it is too difficult to use, or basically, she is too lazy to bother.

Same deal with one of her many tripods. Yammers on about her so-called job, but can't even be bothered to half shelf-ass it.

“Health shaming”; a new word in Amber’s vocabulary. People health shamed her, so she is tired to feel scared to do her job. Apparently, she is not taking her job too seriously as her health.
Just as much bullshit there as for "fatphobic", which is also not a thing.

She is having her first meal of the day. It is day one of doing 1800 calories. I predict it will be also the last day of doing 1,800 calories.

I doubt it will even last a full day. These fatasses just don't get that going from one extreme (gluttony) to another (rabbit food) is not going to magically do what they think.
Amber is spending her days watching binge eaters and food addicts on Tiktok. She finds it inspiring to find a group of people like herself. She loves the advice that she is getting from people on Tiktok about not restricting food. I guess getting guidance from Tiktok is so much better than, let say, a medical expert on the subject.

She does not have an eating disorder, no matter how many times she wants to claim she does. Her eating is disordered, and she is a 600-pound lardass because she's a lazy glutton. That made up story bullshit she told, about how someone else eats a calorie limit but doesn't limit what they eat: YES THEY DO, FFS. The word "limit" is right fucking there. If they eat a couple slices of cheesecake that comes to, say 2K calories, and their limit is 2500, and they want to eat another slice of cheesecake, guess what? They don't eat it. Ergo, they are limiting what they eat, you dumbass. She's so fucking stupid.

Her weight is 545.6 pounds. She is now doing a weight-loss journal. She loves doing plans, not so much is executing them.

I call bullshit on this. She's 600+. Hiding behind the kitchen island can't hide everything, like her upper arms, which get larger and larger every month.
She is thinking to have a matching tattoo with her mother. Amazing. How about a matching one with Becky? I think there is a better chance that she does one with Destiny.

Typical. White trash tat talk.

BORING. Everyone knows you're not interested in losing weight Hamber. I want to see a 10,000 calorie challenge.

I'd watch a collab with Big Al and Katina Eats Kilos.

Edit: WASH YOUR FUCKING HAIR, YOU GRIMY, GREASY BITCH.

Xenomorph

See here we're all anemic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wonder if this was filmed before the insta post from fridge hinting at trouble in the pig pen with dusty.

If we see nurgle over here getting the pig pen mud out and painting that moonface all perdy you know she ready to spend some dollahs on dusty!

McBoogerBall

kiwifarms.net
Lol fat :shit-eating:
AEB895C6-84B0-4E07-82BD-7DCA7A8BBF2A.jpeg

A Widdle Woach

kiwifarms.net
I'm irrationally triggered by the fact the carrots are in a resealable bag, which she then fails to notice and cuts open... Only to then put the carrots in a resealable bag.... She can't be THAT stupid, can she?
All she sees is the food, nothing else matters in her one track mind.
The only thing going through her feeble fat strangled brain is “Food now. Eat food.”

Squid Bitch

kiwifarms.net
I believe they have another one in the bedroom, as well. I've come to the conclusion that's what Amber looks at while flicking her bean.
I'm pretty sure the one in their bedroom is of Miley Cyrus, but you're definitely right that they have more than one framed celebrity photo.

I'm surprised that they've splurged on actual prints, instead of just cutting them out of Tiger Beat or Seventeen like every other (mentally) 12-year-old girl.

Mesh Gear Fox

What were once vices are now habits
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why does everything have to be a 'disorder????'
So that people like Fat Amber can claim it's not their fault they eat 10k calories a day, it's a disorder that's making them eat that way. It's a convenient way to duck accountability for her horrendous eating habits and a way to justify her gluttony and outrageous obesity. Almost all these land whales claim to have Binge Eating Disorder, so it's totally out of their control to do anything about it, and anyone who calls them on their bullshit is labeled fat phobic.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
She does not have an eating disorder, no matter how many times she wants to claim she does. That made up story bullshit she told, about how someone else eats a calorie limit but doesn't limit what they eat: YES THEY DO, FFS. The word "limit" is right fucking there. If they eat a couple slices of cheesecake that comes to, say 2K calories, and their limit is 2500, and they want to eat another slice of cheesecake, guess what? They don't eat it. Ergo, they are limiting what they eat, you dumbass.
Amber always wants to lose weight without doing anything to reduce her calories. This is why she likes counting calories or Weight Watcher. She always conveniently forget or shift calories to another day. She wants to eat healthy food but does not like fruit or vegetables, or anything not over salted. She wants fast food to be part of her diet. Why did she show us her 1,800 calories meals? She probably fell off the wagon on day one. What would help? Therapy. However, she keep saying that she is not ready. She will never be.

kiwifarms.net
Ah yes, it's the audience's fault that she feels self-conscious because we point out her failing physical health. It's definitely not the thousands upon thousands of calories she eats per day and the multiple meals of takeout she orders. Classic mental gymnastics. She's clearly not self-conscious enough if she chose that as her thumbnail. O wait the Toobs did that for her.

New starting weight: 545.6 elbees

Claims she has been discussing getting matching tattoo with MethMama Reid.

SKIP THIS VIDEO.

no way 545... she looks huge, she's atleast pushing her highest claimed weight of 580 or something.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Amber always wants to lose weight without doing anything to reduce her calories. This is why she likes counting calories or Weight Watcher. She always conveniently forget or shift calories to another day.

I lolved the last WW saga, where she ate an entire week's worth of points in a day. That's quality entertainment.

She wants to eat healthy food but does not like fruit or vegetables, or anything not over salted.

Wait, wuuuuut?

I'm kidding. We all recall the WL surgeon she spurned because he didn't specify that she should eat veggies with her reduced calorie days to prove he could stay on a diet, therefore he was unsuitable for her (at the time) highness. (Even though she told us right out of her lying mouth that he had said so, and those Lean Cuisine or whatever other high sodium bullshit frozen crap is available generally have veg in them somewhere.)

She wants fast food to be part of her diet.

Don't we all. If she ate normal portion sizes, and ate from a somewhat restricted menu choice of fast food, she could likely lose weight while eating it, if she also bothered to get off her shelf ass and exercise. Alas, that will never happen, and we can all tell that she's mighty close to becoming actually bedbound in addition to being housebound as she is now.

Why did she show us her 1,800 calories meals? She probably fell off the wagon on day one.

To tell the truth, I was waiting for one of her VO updates with a holder card at the end of this one, claiming that she had "binged" when as usual it would just have been her uncomfortable with being uncomfortable because she wasn't stuffed to the gills with the food she prefers to eat. These fatties could retrain their tastebuds, but like losing weight, that also takes being ok with a little discomfort, patience, and time, none of which they have or can do.
What would help? Therapy. However, she keep saying that she is not ready. She will never be.

Agreed. She'll never go because she knows everything better than everyone else. That's the narc way.