EAT WITH ME | CAN’T SATISFY EVERYONE - (8/16/2019) - She satisfies NO ONE.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

ADHD

セックスキッテン
Forum Staff
🌸 Salon Mod 🌸
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm shocked she isn't shoveling it in with a serving spoon.
Amber said:
I should have showed you guys how much came in this like it's like nothing I really have one bite left
Powerlevel, or whatever, but I eat that stuff from time to time, and there's plenty in the cup. Maybe gorl should try eating it with a fork instead of shoveling it in with a spoon and she'd find it lasts longer.

Regarding her fussing about the sodium content, 600mg is 25% of what a person eating a 2,000 calorie diet should have in a day. If she ate one of those cups for a meal, that would probably be an improvement over how much sodium she usually eats.

There's only 220 calories in a cup, so of course she didn't eat only that, or eat only one.

Last edited:

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
She kiiiinda looks like Chantal in this shot. If you imagine the ‘attitude eyebrows’.
I guess Hammy’s head is so shapeless you could see anybody in her face like in the clouds.

Her whole head has become so enormously, blubbery and fat it has overcome itself in obesity two or three times over. We crossed the event horizon of Moonface long ago. Cheesewheel? Nah. We passed it and left it behind....shit's in the rearview mirror honey boo boo.

I'm just fucking gobsmacked by how fat and amorphous and ugly her whole buttery head has become in such a short time. She looks like one of those beastly photoshops come to life. She is a literal Fupa-Face.

Optavia Sales Rep

kiwifarms.net
This video is from the beginning of July, the same day as Eric's Dollar Tree Haul

Edit: Not to shit on a book I haven't read, but what is the font size for Elevation? It's positively slim for a King novel. Or maybe it just looks that way while being held by her balloon hands?

Last edited:

whammy

I’m Connor, the android sent by Cyberlife.
kiwifarms.net
"Painful isn't the word; like I literally felt like dying." How is this any different from how you feel everyday, livin that 600lb life? She'll count the tooth removal as weight loss.

amberlynn, when she admits to being 600 lbs: “my weigh in is a little off today. i’m swoleeen and all my doctors got together and poured table salt down my throat. plus, i’m wearing my heavy eareens and my rotten tooth today.”

sperginity

just say NO to re†ard juice
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i’m always intrigued whenever she discusses heartburn. her entire body is falling apart: she can’t walk more than three minutes at a time, she sleeps sitting up so she doesn’t suffocate herself to death, she’s bleeding out of random orifices for extended periods of time and her belly button sprung a leak, too, and yet blames her heart burn on water? it’s like smoking meth and blaming your skin issues on smog. it seems impossible for her to draw the connection of her weight gain and the health issues caused by her weight gain to any of her behavior. like sure, amberlynn, of course, it’s the alkalinity of your water that is causing your heart burn - not your fatty, sugary, salty, calorically dense, processed diet which lacks any vegetables, fruit, or lean meats that is slowing killing your body, probably wrecking havoc on your digestive system entirely. it’s not all the soda you drink on a daily basis, or the pint of ben and jerry’s every night, or the fact that you don’t move. it’s absolutely caused by drinking the “wrong” kind of water.

also, i’m shocked to see her reading a big girl book. i know that’s a popular novel recently and she probably bought it because of the cover, but stephen king has an adept writing hand and i’m frankly surprised that she disperses adult fiction into her seemingly never-ending library of picture books and formulaic, uninspired YA lesbian romance. and a little off-topic but in the same vein: didn’t stephen king already write that book? thinner immediately came to mind when she described the plot. either she’s botching what the book is actually about or he’s pulling a patterson at this point in his career and just rewriting his hits. hm. interesting.
She may be more acutely aware of her hearburn after drinking a bunch of water, but she is probably used to it the rest of the time. Just about anyone would have serious heartburn if they a large volume of food and then had like 40 lbs pressing down on their abdomen afterwards. Persistent heartburn might be a reason why her teeth disintegrated so fast, its not uncommon for the acid to get into the mouth, especially during sleep.

thejackal

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The water pH explanation for her heartburn is making me real mad on the internet.

Yea it's the water and not the 600 lbs pushing on her organs and forcing up the bile when she sits on pillow mountain.

Oddly she says the King book is about "a gravity thing" but can't figure out the physics of her heartburn.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
“She has her little degree situation plastered on her wall” she says about her psychiatrist....I love when she talks about professionals. The “sweet old man” dental surgeon. Her doctor, “the girl”. Fucking weirdo.
Absolutely no respect for any other human being at all. Looking down her four fat chins and thumbing her nose at these educated, certified professionals that are literally working to try to save her actual life.

Little degree situation. Oh my god.

Misaki Nakahara

I ate Party Cheese Salad and lived
kiwifarms.net
That. Thumbnail. Tho. :story:

1.png
7yhtr.jpg

Anal birth

Stretchin' it out to the extreme ⚡️💙⚡️
kiwifarms.net
Loving how our gorl has fallen for the alkaline water meme after I'm sure weeks of extensive research. Here's some extra knowledge for her... A recent water report in Kentucky found that the pH of the water there is approx pH 8.8 - i.e. more alkaline than the fad water she paid for - and there's absolutely zero evidence beyond hearsay that it even does anything for you. Seeing as your body maintains pH through homeostatic processes it'll just be balanced out anyway

Phalanx

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
How many mukbangs in this past week alone are we at now?

3 since last friday.

This bitch seriously, her and this sodium deal wtf is with it, she is blaming poor eating on sodium.

And listen bitch, your "Doctor" is a quack. They see 3 of the same household and your partner who has gained like 120lbs in 2 years and are not flagging your behaviour or recognising it as a conflict of interest. You get diagnosed with 2 serious mental illnesses in less than a one hour session AND ITS YOUR FIRST SESSION

Pizza Munch

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love how she follows this list of foods she's allowed to eat bc "Dr's orders" but the weightloss drs was "2 much sodeeum". Gorl, a simple google search gives a whole bunch of soft foods to eat with a tooth removed

The water pH explanation for her heartburn is making me real mad on the internet.

After I did my 5 min research as she suggested- there isn't enough scientific evidence to prove what she's attempting to talk about and it looks like the negative side effects outweigh the positive side effects in regards to alkaline water. But what do scientists/medical drs know anyways?

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Absolutely no respect for any other human being at all. Looking down her four fat chins and thumbing her nose at these educated, certified professionals that are literally working to try to save her actual life.

Little degree situation. Oh my god.
Yep, no fucking respect. These people earn their titles through hard work and lots of time and money. They earned their respect. Whether or not I automatically respect someone with a Dr. Title is another thing because they are not all deserving, but I digress. At the very least, even if it’s a shitty doctor...and these seem to be professionals she actually likes...that title is earned and that person should not be referred to as that girl, that guy, or that old man.

onescarygorl

kiwifarms.net
sad.PNG

These poor animals. They're seriously neglected and bored out of their minds because of how lazy and inept their owner is. The only cats who I've seen look this depressed are ones who are really sick or who are being neglected. Cats are usually so energetic and playful, and when they want to nap they usually seek out a soft surface or an enclosed space. Poor Rarity. She's given up on her momma too.

Edit because I just caught Amber saying she has "obsessive compulsive *personality* disorder". Sis just confirmed all my cluster B suspicions, though I'm not entirely in agreement that she has OCPD specifically. I'll take it tho, explains her hoarding at least.

Last edited:

literally low-key

kiwifarms.net
Something that bothered me in this video was the wind chimes. I wanted to reach out and adjust them because they were tangled. Neither one of those lazy slobs noticed or took the initiative to straighten them. Such a small thing but they are like this with everything.
Her bed is a great example. I could never be comfortable in such a mess even if it was clean, which we all know it is not.

p.s. I knew she wouldn't remember to show us the tooth.

Last edited: