EAT WITH ME | CAN’T SATISFY EVERYONE - (8/16/2019) - She satisfies NO ONE.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
I have always been one of the "extremists" in the camp who believes that she has NEVER been to a doctor or a psychiatrist/counselor/etc ever at all in the first place. This is a good analysis and I'm wholly willing to get behind this theory.
I gave her a chance, but after the lies video was clear to me, in Hamberland her eating habits and "mental situations" are not related, in her perfect world the psychiatrist didn't even noticed there was a 600lbs woman in front of her, so there was no need for eating habits to be addressed at all....
A 600lbs woman enter waddles into your office complaining about compulsion, anxiety and depression..and hey... no need to talk about her weight. Sure Jan.

Archie

kiwifarms.net
The way she eats is disgusting. She eats like a dog: she takes two bites and then swallows but not before her eyes roll to the back of her head.
Her appetite for attention is as satisfied as her own literal hunger.

Also, it always seems like the whole house has gastrointestinal problems. Don't worry y'all, they are drinking alkaline water instead of changing their diets.

I guess AL moved from R.L. Stine. You have to have a high IQ like Amber to really understand the complexity of Stephen King's work. We stan a brainy gorl!

whammy

I’m Connor, the android sent by Cyberlife.
kiwifarms.net
I have always been one of the "extremists" in the camp who believes that she has NEVER been to a doctor or a psychiatrist/counselor/etc ever at all in the first place. This is a good analysis and I'm wholly willing to get behind this theory.

it’s more than mildly troubling to think that she is continuing to dedicate herself to this mythical world of diet doctors and psychiatrists, weaving many unnecessary webs of lies to further compound a point that she already proved moot. i mean, i absolutely agree. i knew something was off when she came home from therapy with four separate mental illness diagnoses after a single, one hour treatment.

here are my theories:
a) she is going to a “pay-to-win” licensed clinical social worker. amberlynn pays a small sum to sit in a room with somebody who took the MSW to listen to her problems. they are allowed, legally, to make vague remarks like “sounds like BID” or “hm, you see symptoms like that in people with bipolar disorder. interesting.” but they can’t formally diagnose you and often refer patients who need more intensive help to therapists or psychiatrists. it’s the definition of talking out your problems and it helps with people who have mild anxiety, depression, stress, relationship problems, etc. if she found a LCSW who was corruptible enough, or stupid enough, to let her sit there and spend her money without referring her to a doctor or therapist, she might just use those experiences to flex on her audience and claim she’s “getting help” when she’s really just talking at drying paint for an hour. problem with this theory is that: that money would better be spent on candles and water bottles, it requires her to leave the house, most LCSW actually care about their jobs or their patients and wouldn’t risk her health for sixty bucks, and she has never dedicated herself to a lie that wholly. next theory.

b) big al went to a psychiatrist. she talked for an hour, spinning her yarns and victimizing herself and compulsively lying her way through the entire thing. the highly trained professional saw right through her facade and pulled back her mask to reveal her true face: a covert narcissist. amberlynn never returned out of fear that she will be discovered for what she is, so she saved the psychiatrist the trouble of formally writing her off by abandoning the endeavor entirely. a lot of mental health professionals won’t even try to treat cluster B disorders, but that isn’t to be discussed here & now. in summary: they’re deceitful, essentially incurable, and often deny they need help at all. that brings us here, to big al pretending she’s still seeing this psychiatrist in order to validate her litany of fake diagnoses and avoid the fact that she probably heard the term NPD or narcissism mentioned and fled immediately, to never return. highly possible that this happened - she made it to one appointment, felt threatened, and is milking it for all she has.

3) none of it happened. big al is certifiably insane but narcs are known for weaving convoluted webs that make sense to no one but themselves. they back themselves into corners of lies and then they try to lie their way out of it. the therapist may be a figment of her imagination, something she references once in a while to back up her bahpolar and her angsiety sentiments.

whichever it is, she absolutely outed herself as a lah in that responding to lies video, ironically enough. her ego is too big to admit that she regrettably drew up a weird timeline and made a word salad over the years regarding BID and she lies so often that she forgot her most recent diagnosis of the disorder. anybody who had genuinely been diagnosed by a psychiatrist they see regularly would have said “yeah, i was ‘diagnosed’ as a teenager but they couldn’t legally do that, and then i was ‘diagnosed’ by better help and they can’t do that, either. coincidentally, my psychiatrist diagnosed me with it years later, so at least no damage was done(:”

but she didn’t. because she’s a lah and most lahs can’t keep their head on straight when they’re confronted, even in a video they rehearsed responses to for three hours before filming.

edit: when i say therapist, i mean psychologist. i know that, colloquially, LCSWs are sometimes called therapists, but in this case, i’m referring to graduate degree holding psychologists(:

Last edited:

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know what would happen if someone "hypothetically" tripled their dosage for a medication to treat a disorder they don't actually have? Just curious what side effects might be more obvious for bipolar specifically. Would they have a dulling effect, similar to anti-depressants where the highs and lows are equally meh? She's apparently been on these meds for a little bit of time now, but beyond her steady weight gain every month, it's hard to tell if anything has really changed.

JambledUpWords

Stairs are my worst enemy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Al should have an honest mukbang with all the food she normally eats and in the same portions she has it in off camera. She has no intention of losing weight, so she may as well live it up before she dies. Here’s what I would suggest for her:
  • 2 packs of ramen
  • An entire bag of Reese’s Cups
  • A large soda
  • A gigantic portion of chicken fried rice
  • 4 egg rolls
  • An entire pint of Ben and Jerry’s
She could even stretch this out to 10 minutes or more with how much food this is. Surely the lure of more Adsense money will cause her to take this idea :optimistic:

sweaty chafing thighs

kiwifarms.net
Al should have an honest mukbang with all the food she normally eats and in the same portions she has it in off camera. She has no intention of losing weight, so she may as well live it up before she dies. Here’s what I would suggest for her:
  • 2 packs of ramen
  • An entire bag of Reese’s Cups
  • A large soda
  • A gigantic portion of chicken fried rice
  • 4 egg rolls
  • An entire pint of Ben and Jerry’s
She could even stretch this out to 10 minutes or more with how much food this is. Surely the lure of more Adsense money will cause her to take this idea :optimistic:
I have a feeling that's just the start of her binges. I'm with you though, give us what we all want and show us the real slopfest. Flash a cankle or two for extra adsense money while you're at it, Amber.

a bootiful jung woman

Checkmate, I WHISPER
kiwifarms.net
it’s more than mildly troubling to think that she is continuing to dedicate herself to this mythical world of diet doctors and psychiatrists, weaving many unnecessary webs of lies to further compound a point that she already proved moot. i mean, i absolutely agree. i knew something was off when she came home from therapy with four separate mental illness diagnoses after a single, one hour treatment.

here are my theories:
a) she is going to a “pay-to-win” licensed clinical social worker. amberlynn pays a small sum to sit in a room with somebody who took the MSW to listen to her problems. they are allowed, legally, to make vague remarks like “sounds like BID” or “hm, you see symptoms like that in people with bipolar disorder. interesting.” but they can’t formally diagnose you and often refer patients who need more intensive help to therapists or psychiatrists. it’s the definition of talking out your problems and it helps with people who have mild anxiety, depression, stress, relationship problems, etc. if she found a LCSW who was corruptible enough, or stupid enough, to let her sit there and spend her money without referring her to a doctor or therapist, she might just use those experiences to flex on her audience and claim she’s “getting help” when she’s really just talking at drying paint for an hour. problem with this theory is that: that money would better be spent on candles and water bottles, it requires her to leave the house, most LCSW actually care about their jobs or their patients and wouldn’t risk her health for sixty bucks, and she has never dedicated herself to a lie that wholly. next theory.

b) big al went to a psychiatrist. she talked for an hour, spinning her yarns and victimizing herself and compulsively lying her way through the entire thing. the highly trained professional saw right through her facade and pulled back her mask to reveal her true face: a covert narcissist. amberlynn never returned out of fear that she will be discovered for what she is, so she saved the psychiatrist the trouble of formally writing her off by abandoning the endeavor entirely. a lot of mental health professionals won’t even try to treat cluster B disorders, but that isn’t to be discussed here & now. in summary: they’re deceitful, essentially incurable, and often deny they need help at all. that brings us here, to big al pretending she’s still seeing this psychiatrist in order to validate her litany of fake diagnoses and avoid the fact that she probably heard the term NPD or narcissism mentioned and fled immediately, to never return. highly possible that this happened - she made it to one appointment, felt threatened, and is jerking off it for all she has.

3) none of it happened. big al is certifiably insane but narcs are known for weaving convoluted webs that make sense to no one but themselves. they back themselves into corners of lies and then they try to lie their way out of it. the therapist may be a figment of her imagination, something she references once in a while to back up her bahpolar and her angsiety sentiments.

whichever it is, she absolutely outed herself as a lah in that responding to lies video, ironically enough. her ego is too big to admit that she regrettably drew up a weird timeline and made a word salad over the years regarding BID and she lies so often that she forgot her most recent diagnosis of the disorder. anybody who had genuinely been diagnosed by a psychiatrist they see regularly would have said “yeah, i was ‘diagnosed’ as a teenager but they couldn’t legally do that, and then i was ‘diagnosed’ by better help and they can’t do that, either. coincidentally, my psychiatrist diagnosed me with it years later, so at least no damage was done(:”

but she didn’t. because she’s a lah and most lahs can’t keep their head on straight when they’re confronted, even in a video they rehearsed responses to for three hours before filming.

edit: when i say therapist, i mean psychologist. i know that, colloquially, LCSWs are sometimes called therapists, but in this case, i’m referring to graduate degree holding psychologists(:
The doc was already identified and she's a psychiatrist, idk why the tinfoils continue, maybe the info hasn't crossed over to every Amber thread? She's just a shitty doc is all, and she's "treating" three members of that household all of whom got their diagnoses on their first visit - she has a pattern.

Amber, being the personality she is, is going to wield these shitty, unsubstantiated diagnoses as a weapon against changing anything for the rest of her (short) life.

Koresh

Waco - It happened, it was wrong, let's move on.
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know what would happen if someone "hypothetically" tripled their dosage for a medication to treat a disorder they don't actually have? Just curious what side effects might be more obvious for bipolar specifically. Would they have a dulling effect, similar to anti-depressants where the highs and lows are equally meh? She's apparently been on these meds for a little bit of time now, but beyond her steady weight gain every month, it's hard to tell if anything has really changed.

It really depends on the medication. The consensus is that she's taking lamictal, yeah? Then she'd get side-effects, that's it. Taking mood stabilizers without a mood disorder will probably dull you a bit, but that won't be as noticeable as the fatigue, the dizziness, the sleepiness, the apathy, the overall just being a zombie. Granted, I don't know what lamictal does to a 600 lb woman, so maybe it's doing notning at all. We won't be able to tell because all those side-effects are also consequences of being the size of two fridges.

Has she said the mg dosage at least?

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
It really depends on the medication. The consensus is that she's taking lamictal, yeah? Then she'd get side-effects, that's it. Taking mood stabilizers without a mood disorder will probably dull you a bit, but that won't be as noticeable as the fatigue, the dizziness, the sleepiness, the apathy, the overall just being a zombie. Granted, I don't know what lamictal does to a 600 lb woman, so maybe it's doing notning at all. We won't be able to tell because all those side-effects are also consequences of being the size of two fridges.

Has she said the mg dosage at least?
Good question. I don't know if she's mentioned dosage. Actually, I don't even think she's admitted that it's Lamictal, but she mentioned a side effect is a fatal rash, so people were able to narrow it down from context clues.

Koresh

Waco - It happened, it was wrong, let's move on.
kiwifarms.net
Good question. I don't know if she's mentioned dosage. Actually, I don't even think she's admitted that it's Lamictal, but she mentioned a side effect is a fatal rash, so people were able to narrow it down from context clues.

With lamictal in a normal person, you have to build up to a maintenance dose over the course of about two months. If it is that, then her "teehee tripling my dosage!" is absurd because yeah, that's what you do on it until you reach maintenance dose.

I was about 170 lb when I was on it and I never got to maintenance dosage before the death rash showed up, but I did get to about 75 to 100 mg, which is about 1/3 to 1/2 of a maintenance dose and that annihilated me. I felt disconnected and was pretty much just a worker drone who did my job, came home and slept. But if you're 600 lb, then I don't know if you'll feel any difference at all or if the drugs just get lost and diluted in your sheer fat mass.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The doc was already identified and she's a psychiatrist, idk why the tinfoils continue, maybe the info hasn't crossed over to every Amber thread? She's just a shitty doc is all, and she's "treating" three members of that household all of whom got their diagnoses on their first visit - she has a pattern.
Incorrect. Several of us dug into the clinic she attends and they don't even have a psychiatrist on staff. Amber is not seeing a psychiatrist.

The question is whether Amber is deliberately lying about claiming the therapist (aka "the girl") she sees is a psychiatrist, or if Amber is so fucking dumb she doesn't know she isn't seeing a psychiatrist.

They have a psychiatric nurse practitioner that dispenses meds via Telehealth and is most decidedly not a girl.

bev

kiwifarms.net
the sad lil girlie voice, stating she's 'hurt' that people aren't satisfied now she's getting help they wanted her to
This irked me, too. She thinks that getting help is as easy as taking apathy pills. She's not getting help. Help would be taking the pills to get your emotions and thoughts balanced enough to begin the arduous series of painful and enlightening therapy sessions so you can live a normal life. She only ever intended to get the 'diagnoses' so she could add them to her sash like a demented deathfat girl scout.

Again, there is no psychiatrist, she told in the Lies video that she was never diagnosed with BED because she never saw a professional able to diagnose her, she will eventually see one... in her head there was no connection.

She didn't say that she never went to someone who was unable to diagnose her. She said she never went to someone for it. Like, she never went to a person seeking treatment for the binge eating specifically (gastric surgeon was only for weight loss, not eating disorders, you see). Amber is fucking retarded with words so you have to lower your logical reasoning to that of a kindergartner to understand her meanings behind them.

Speaking of which, I totally believe she went to a therapist of some sort who has the ability to prescribe medication. Otherwise she'd be unable to get mood stabilizers and tbh she's too lazy to do the research she'd need to do to fake this, regardless of how minimal it is. She saw someone, that person suggested that those may be disorders they may need to look into with someone else (bc this person doesn't have the experience or whatever); and that this person believed (given Amber's family history and personal anecdotes) that she may be bipolar and decided to get treatment started ASAP just in case (why waste time?). Bipolar is really hard to treat without pharmaceutical intervention to get that person stable and receptive to help. For the rest, just like she did when she was 16, Amber took those suggestions and ran with them as though they were diagnoses.

Yes, Amber lies, but she's a lazy piece of shit, too. In this case, lying about going would've been more effort than going there for prescription refills.

I really don't want to go back and check, but it stuck out today - she states 'obsessive compulsive PERSONALITY disorder' - can anyone remember if she used that title last time? I thought she said just OCD???
She said OCPD consistently from the beginning. She only explained it incorrectly.

Goalweight170

kiwifarms.net
Incorrect. Several of us dug into the clinic she attends and they don't even have a psychiatrist on staff. Amber is not seeing a psychiatrist.

The question is whether Amber is deliberately lying about claiming the therapist (aka "the girl") she sees is a psychiatrist, or if Amber is so fucking dumb she doesn't know she isn't seeing a psychiatrist.

They have a psychiatric nurse practitioner that dispenses meds via Telehealth and is most decidedly not a girl.
At this point she should just save her money on her “mood stabilizers” because they are clearly not working. Just take that money and buy more Torrid and pizza and be done with your sick, sad life. How does it feel to be you? I can’t imagine! And you still have hell to look forward to.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not to defend her, but is it possible maybe there's a visiting psychiatrist that comes into the office a few times a week but isn't necessarily based there?
It seems not at all likely. Here's the clinic they all three go to. I did a bit of a deep dive on the owner and what this place is all about, which you can see here.

Amber has only ever claimed to see "The Girl". There was discussion about the staff and her likely therapist a few pages before that.

a bootiful jung woman

Checkmate, I WHISPER
kiwifarms.net
My bad then, since I've latched onto something incorrect it would seem. I had thought she was the practice owner from the comment I read here, but didn't catch any follow-up or corrections to that.

I also do realise she's a massive liar but she's getting the diagnosis and mood stabilisers from someone. I guess I can't buy the tinfoils that the entire thing is a construction from start to finish. There are incompetent, pandering medical professionals out there. And we know Amber has a track record of asking pestering, leading questions to get the answers she wants from them (examples: dietician, weightloss dr).

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My bad then, since I've latched onto something incorrect it would seem. I had thought she was the practice owner from the comment I read here, but didn't catch any follow-up or corrections to that.

I also do realise she's a massive liar but she's getting the diagnosis and mood stabilisers from someone. I guess I can't buy the tinfoils that the entire thing is a construction from start to finish. There are incompetent, pandering medical professionals out there. And we know Amber has a track record of asking pestering, leading questions to get the answers she wants from them (examples: dietician, weightloss dr).
I don't buy the construction either. She IS seeing someone but they aren't a psychiatrist. From what I gather, a therapist will confab with a pill pusher, in this case a Nurse Practitioner (who isn't even on site it seems) about their suspected diagnosis, then the pusher transmits the scrip.

When we looked into it, the place appears to be the definition of a Dx mill with a bunch of case managers who exist to get everyone as many gubmint gibs as they can.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of which, I totally believe she went to a therapist of some sort who has the ability to prescribe medication. Otherwise she'd be unable to get mood stabilizers and tbh she's too lazy to do the research she'd need to do to fake this, regardless of how minimal it is.
Mumbles and Thumb are both "bipolar" and both taking the "same" medication, she didn't need google search.
And to be fair the medication seem to be doing wonders for Eric... I'm impressed.
In the last Mumble's vlog he and Becky have appointments with "the girl" and no mention of The beast having one....