EAT WITH ME | CAN’T SATISFY EVERYONE - (8/16/2019) - She satisfies NO ONE.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
It seems not at all likely. Here's the clinic they all three go to. I did a bit of a deep dive on the owner and what this place is all about, which you can see here.

Amber has only ever claimed to see "The Girl". There was discussion about the staff and her likely therapist a few pages before that.
Why is the one “girl” who I am positive Hamber is seeing because she’s the only one who specifically works with bariatric patients through their WeiGhTlOss JouRNey obese in her own right???

Reactions: RE 374

HomeAloneTwo

I got to say the nay-no, my brother.
kiwifarms.net
I find it hard to believe big gorl left the house, got in the car, went to a dentists, most likely stood and waited because 99.9% of dentists have small dainty arm chairs, and then somehow got on to a dentists chair and was worked on without any second thought to her weight with surgery or anesthetics, but the world is a mysterious place.

• Agree
Reactions: 8008135

Sushinope

kiwifarms.net
Did Amber ever say the water she's drinking is plain water or is she putting like water flavorings in it? I know those can give you heart burn sometimes. Though the water bottle isn't see through she could have just filled it with like Sprite and is just saying she's drinking water.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Tripton
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino