EAT WITH ME, EGG ALLERGY, TORRID HAUL - 11/20/19 -

BanalEntropy

kiwifarms.net
Apparently some people really do use the stuff without rinsing. https://www.acne.org/forums/topic/21838-cetaphil-without-water-my-experience/
I find cetaphil to be incredibly drying, but I rinse.
I use this stuff, how you can leave it on your face is beyond me. It doesn't lather the way a normal soap would so unless you remove it you'll have this thin layer of sticky residue all over your face. Even the person in the thread was talking about dabbing it off with a towel.

CindyChafe

Sent from my iPhone
kiwifarms.net
I use this stuff, how you can leave it on your face is beyond me. It doesn't lather the way a normal soap would so unless you remove it you'll have this thin layer of sticky residue all over your face. Even the person in the thread was talking about dabbing it off with a towel.
She probably wouldn’t even notice a thin layer of sticky residue all over her face tbh. That’s like status quo for her.

a llama weighs 450lbs

amber's hump #1 fan
kiwifarms.net
amber, since you read here, for the love of god go for cleansing water if you want skincare that will "clean" your face without "having" to rinse it. not that cleansing water is really going to do anything for you, because you're disgusting, but at least you'll look like less of a t.ard wiping it all over your face in bed and not washing it off instead of a goddamn cream cleanser.

and the size 6 dress looked massive because you're fucking massive. :shit-eating:

Pudgy Bear Claws

Gulping gravy since 2019
kiwifarms.net
You look bigger than ever, you fat, Down's-faced fuck. The last thing you should be worried about is if a shitty Torrid tarp is too big. They lidurally don't make them in a size that would be too big for your pendulous flab folds. Nice flex on the giant bags of makeup, hoarder.

I agree with everyone who said she's become especially insufferable lately. Lately, I would rather watch that grimy fart-muffin Chantal.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino