EAT WITH ME, EGG ALLERGY, TORRID HAUL - 11/20/19 -

Angel Baby Firefly

now cluster free!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I truly think that big gorl has forgotten what actual soap/cleanser feels like as opposed to lotion. Just gives a little more insight on how infrequently she must bathe now, and how she considers deodorant, lotion and perfume her "hygiene routine".

However, watching her smear that cleanser all over her already irritated face and leaving it to dry gave me the major giggles.

a llama weighs 450lbs

amber's hump #1 fan
kiwifarms.net
she developed her new sensitive skin condition after her reaction to whatever makeup wipes she was using recently

i dont think it was the makeup wipes so much as the absolute filth she lives in (pillow mountain)

perhaps becky might want to give amber a spritz with that urine remover bottle we saw and tell her it's rosewater toner or something

the exceptionals of r/amberlynn also noticed that her water bottle that she apparently refilled from the water cooler is still sealed2zxlr7dm32041.jpg

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino