EAT WITH ME, EGG ALLERGY, TORRID HAUL - 11/20/19 -

Goalweight170

kiwifarms.net
I need a Dramamine to watch her walk.

she developed her new sensitive skin condition after her reaction to whatever makeup wipes she was using recently

i dont think it was the makeup wipes so much as the absolute filth she lives in (pillow mountain)

perhaps becky might want to give amber a spritz with that urine remover bottle we saw and tell her it's rosewater toner or something

the exceptionals of r/amberlynn also noticed that her water bottle that she apparently refilled from the water cooler is still sealedView attachment 1018653
I thought she was not going to use anymore facial cleansing wipes because of the environment? Remember when she got that shitty make up box from one of her subscriptions? She was going to use the “Make up eraser”. Too much trouble to wet it I guess! She is toxic to herself, the people around her and the earth. Fucking CUNT.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
the exceptionals of r/amberlynn also noticed that her water bottle that she apparently refilled from the water cooler is still sealedView attachment 1018653
I thought this was a given (and abundantly obvious - no way she fills a bottle to exactly the same level it would be if it were filled at a plant) because she's a big fat liar.

ChubbyChaser

kiwifarms.net
She's allergic to eggs but then eats eggs for breakfast?? What? And she's supposed to be resting, but she's not? Gorl's whole life is a rest, she does nothing. She stayed home and didn't even ride in the car to Becky and Eric's appointments.

She quit Vlogmas last year, I might expect her to make it to day 15 before quitting.

Jesus Christ bitch if eggs make you so "sick" stop freaking eating eggs. You know what people with red meat allergies or fish allergies do? They don't eat red meat or fish!!!

Also the way she goes on and on about that red dress being so 'massive' cause she "accidentally" ordered a size 6. Gorl you are massive, other Youtubers who weigh 150+ lbs less than you wear a Torrid size 5 or 6.

i usually just read here, eternal lurker, but this video pissed me off so much i need to reply, i mean, i know she thinks she is better than us but cmon, this bitch honestly thinks she is so much better than any of us coz she has money, she thinks we are jelous of her, really? what are we jelous of hun, being 600 pounds? having no family or friends at all? i cant even imagine how much of a horrible person you must be if your crackhead mom doesnt even wanna have contact with you cmon.. i used to watch this girl called emily hayward on youtube who died of cancer, she had maybe 40k subs at the time, but they all came to her funeral when she died. when amber dies, how many of her subs do u think will come to her funeral? i would be suprised if she could get a handful. sorry, moti, but she pissed me off today..

Gorl Talk

kiwifarms.net
What chaps my derriere is that she will say shes allergic to eggs when it suits her, but in this calorie count video, she is eating Walmart brand chocolate cookies- which contain eggs. And egg-roll wraps, which contain eggs. She a lah.

Why must she bring it up if she will eat them anyway?
🙄
Yeah. I'd love to see a tally, going forward, of the number of egg-containing foods she continues to eat. Because you know gorl aint ever gonna read a food label. She probably doesn't even realize how common eggs are as an ingredient in baked goods. Someone really ought to keep track of this, along with all those horrible pizzas she bravely devours.

phoenixrrt762

kiwifarms.net
Does anyone else hear some sort of machine running in the background when she's talking around the 5 minute mark? I couldn't tell, but the rhythmic noise sort of sounds like the an oxygen machine.
I think it’s the fans you are hearing...but I know what you mean, a O2 concentrator makes an odd sound when the molecular sieves turn, I didn’t hear that..

Fandom Trash

Just your typical tumblr trash
kiwifarms.net
I just can't believe she "knows" she's allergic to egg and yet still eats Three freaking scrambled eggs topped with Spinach, then later complains of indigestion and aches.

How disgusting. Plus we all know Vlogmas is just a way to get more money, which equals more gifts for Dusty and Dana.

Cloven hoofed sitchuashun

Grab my fat guy hat.
kiwifarms.net
What chaps my derriere is that she will say shes allergic to eggs when it suits her, but in this calorie count video, she is eating Walmart brand chocolate cookies- which contain eggs. And egg-roll wraps, which contain eggs. She a lah.

Why must she bring it up if she will eat them anyway?
🙄
Aayhgs only give her an allergy if she has to cook them herself.

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
The "allergic to eggs but eat them all the time" is just fucking baffling to me. Generally if someone falsely claims to be allergic to something it's because they loathe that food in any form and want it the fuck away from whatever they're eating. Then there are the people with minor food allergies who really love the food they're allergic to and are willing to eat it anyway and just deal with the aftermath once in a while. Shit, Amber even has the out of "yeah eggs used to cause a reaction but they don't anymore, weird" because that is a thing that actually happens occasionally. I know I'm being a sperg about this but it doesn't make any fucking sense

THEKINGOFGOUTVLOGS

kiwifarms.net
Unlike pizza, which Amber hates but will eat if she's forced to, she must really love eggs, even though they're just so bad for her.
I don't even fucking get why she eats eggs if she knew they gave her trouble in the past

Though, for all we know, those eggs could've just been undercooked, and we know how much Amber's cooking sucks

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino