What is this video?

• Eat With Me

Votes: 14 6.6%
  • Mook-bong

Votes: 198 93.4%

• Total voters

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Y’all, I literally hate her at this point. I’m not mad, I don’t care what happens to her. She’s a fucking waste of lidddurrraaaalllyyy every resource imaginable. How in the eternal blue fuck does she still have subs??

Does look dirtier than usual as well. Fucking also eating "low carb" shit. When she clearly needs to eat no carbs whatsoever.
Um excuse you, boo boo, she knows what works for her. Didn’t you hear what that stupid doctor tried to make her do? No bread, no rice?? That doctor’s level of incompetence is unacceptable. Doctorlynn is on the case and dry ass sandwiches are on the menu.

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20190726-124849.png
shit sandwhich ft. beetus
Screenshot_20190726-125313.pngScreenshot_20190726-125405.png
not enjoying it one bit, already working on a rant to text Necks
Screenshot_20190726-125508.png
HARDEES?!‽
Screenshot_20190726-125537.png
OH....you didn't get me any
Screenshot_20190726-125547.png
*aggressively eating sandwhich*
Screenshot_20190726-125642.pngScreenshot_20190726-125644.png
"It's just olive oil y'all don't ask, I need company so lonely uWu hit me up feeder daddies my butler is on vaca"

Edit: also did you notice she didn't make those awful "mhmm" moans, her eyes didn't sparkle with delight, etc. up until Eric mentioned fastfood?

DubbleBubble

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 860219
shit sandwhich ft. beetus
View attachment 860223View attachment 860224
not enjoying it one bit, already working on a rant to text Necks
View attachment 860227
HARDEES?!‽
View attachment 860229
OH....you didn't get me any
View attachment 860230
*aggressively eating sandwhich*
View attachment 860231View attachment 860233
"It's just olive oil y'all don't ask, I need company so lonely uWu hit me up feeder daddies my butler is on vaca"

Edit: also did you notice she didn't make those awful "mhmm" moans, her eyes didn't sparkle with delight, etc. up until Eric mentioned fastfood?
She's jonesing for that mcdonalds, that mexican place, ffffuck just inject that sweet sweet cheesecake factory straight into the vein!!! Yeah, so how many of you all think that when Becky gets back, she is going to be made to feel like total and complete SHIT, more so than usual anyway. "How could you leave me alone for so long, look what happened! You know I need my mcdonalds or I get cranky!"

And this would be the perfect time to guilt Becky into never, ever doing that again. No family, no friends, no trips. Becky will be allowed to leave Amber's visual line of sight ONLY to get more fast food... and you know she's the type to stopwatch it each time, and get all suspicious and aggressive if Becky takes a few minutes too long.

fuxetudeto

kiwifarms.net
If she lived by herself she'd drop 300lbs in record time. Most of these death fats would. They'd either die of infection from being unable to clean themselves or lose a lot of weight.

I don't think I've ever seen a person over 500lbs doesn't have at least one committed enabler.
Justin (not Assanti) from the latest season of MSHPL didn’t have anyone around him but he’s also the only one in the history of the show to completely stick to Dr. Now’s plan and lose the weight just fine. I don’t think there was one weigh in where he wasn’t on track.

Amber would die of an infection though if she lived on her own. She’d still manage to keep eating, too.

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
kiwifarms.net
Just remember at the end of this 100 days of uploading uninteresting bullshit, she will be smug and talk about how much effort she exerted to do so, and how proud of herself she is for seeing it through.

And when she does, remember that in this video, she said this;
Amber said:
I'm so boring today... This is gonna be one of those videos that I upload when I have nothing else to upload. So when you guys see this, just know, your gorl ran out of videos. [other youtubers ree here]

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino