• Eat With Me

Votes: 14 6.6%
  • Mook-bong

Votes: 198 93.4%

• Total voters

Niggernerd

Idolm@ster has all my big tiddy waifus
kiwifarms.net
Gorl is fiending.She is so frusrated that she cant get fast food. I can only imagine the fast food order she put in with becky on the way back from her trip.

Hmmm maybe she was out of veggies but I'm not seeing any on the plate...i dunno maybe she eats veggies off camera that must be it 😔
The trash can has eaten more veggies than our gorl

ChubbyChaser

kiwifarms.net
Good Lord this was awful, I only made it about 4 mins in and quit. I can't take the lip smacking and teeth sucking noises. Becky's only been gone three hours and she already looks like death warmed over. Plus she's eating a dry as hell sandwich, wait 2 dry as hell sandwiches. Why can't she put some veggies on that bitch, some spinach or onions, peppers, anything?? Love that she had to quit the WL Dr's program cause he didn't allow her to eat veggies, gorl never eats them.

Turd Blossom

Take your protein pills & put your helmet on
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Becky is at a family vacation type-style"
"This is a whole Eat With Me type-style"

Our gorl has made some progress, y'all! She's replaced "situation" with "type-style".

Also I love how during her burst of anger at Eric for not getting her fast food, she barks that "I thought there weren't fast food places on the way!". You just know she pestered Eric before he left and he told her this to get out of having to get her anything.
Gorl is not going to forget this insolence.

Last edited:

Ellana

speariodically autistic
kiwifarms.net
Did anyone catch our gorl censoring herself?
"I kinda wanna film, but I kinda wanna die,
I kinda wanna go swimmin', but I kinda wanna watch fixer uppers fixer-upper, but I kinda wanna cry."

Just remember at the end of this 100 days of uploading uninteresting bullshit, she will be smug and talk about how much effort she exerted to do so, and how proud of herself she is for seeing it through.

And when she does, remember that in this video, she said this;

For Null

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20190726-174426.png

Those damn knuckles 🙈
Looks like she has attempted to wipe alone without Necky, Jesus fekkin Christ Amber :O

Screenshot_20190726-174813.png

'very low in points and calories' and our gorl just can't hide what she thinks of that!

"Becky is at a family reunion type-style"
"This is a lil' Eat With Me type-style"

Our gorl has made some progress, y'all! She's replaced "situation" with "type-style".
So glad someone mentioned this! Pretty certain there wasn't a single 'situation' going on in this whole riveting instalment of 100 Days of Yawn

clusterfuckk

My soul was empty...so I ate 2 ramens.
kiwifarms.net
Just remember at the end of this 100 days of uploading uninteresting bullshit, she will be smug and talk about how much effort she exerted to do so, and how proud of herself she is for seeing it through.

And when she does, remember that in this video, she said this;
Youtubers (no Amber, you are not classified as a youtuber) don't upload when they have no material. They are not as thirsty as you are gorl.

Yep; Still ugly AF.

Blathersnake

kiwifarms.net
Wonder if Ricky had to stop on his way home from work to pick up food for AL. You know she pitched a fit off camera.

If they went to the Hardee's in their town, it's like a mile from their house. You could walk there and back.

Also she looks so horrible in this video, it's like her face is extra bloated and she forgot to put her dentures in. I don't know, she looks weird and off.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
Becky: I have the freedom to stop, if I wanna go, I'm free to go...and...
Amber: Rahht.
Becky: ...I'm at my cousin's house and I'm thirsty and she has nothing to drink, I can go get somethin' to drink.
Amber: Rahht, rahht, rahht...
First, I'm thinking that this family thing with Becky, in a place Hamber can't go is probably an intervention, who worries about "needing a drink" so much?
Every house has water, so is easy to guess what "drink" she is talking about.

Guys, she had an ORANGE diet Crush. She is totally getting in her fruit boo boo...
Yeah because orange juice is "unhealthy", plus was very funny have to watch her go get her own drink or wait 3 days for Becky to pick it up for her.

Her Face to Eric was very funny... and it said more than any words.
Mumbles is in trouble.
Screenshot_17.png

Baby oil is how Hamber call her body grease... "Don't worry guys... all this grease is just baby oil, all this dandruff is fairy dust..."

mekalekahi

I resigned up for weight watchers
kiwifarms.net
How much do you want to bet that she texted necky complaining how eric didnt get her hardees like a child. Maybe its just me but I wouldn't bother asking my roomate if they wanted somthing from somewhere, especially if they are on a "weightloss journey". Bitch call dominos and call it a day.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino