What is this video?

• Eat With Me

Votes: 14 6.6%
  • Mook-bong

Votes: 199 93.4%

• Total voters

Queen of Moderation

kiwifarms.net
I take it AL was Bovine non grata at Becky's family reunion type thing? I mean, think about it- Where do you put a 600 lbs gorl especially at an event that is probably an outdoor barbecue. If she stayed indoors, she'd wreck the furniture and then there is her undeniable funk from not being even remotely hygienic. I imagine if Becky's family watched her play home health aid wiping ass and moping out folds, they would be even more unhappy with Becky's life choices. I wonder if they outright told Becky leave her at home or if they came up with some lah like the trip would be too much for our dainty queen and they were only serving Optavia.

PeeAndPooLover69

kiwifarms.net
so she gets all lonely and depressed when necky isn't around for more than one day, just a bullshit excuse for her to do a mukbang

she really looks like shit in this video

her eyebrows are barely visible

can you imagine being eric and you just walk inside the house and see a 600 lb beast sitting on the floor just eating some sandwiches in front of a camera?

and i like how she points out that the bread is "whole grain" like that makes any fucking difference

"i only put mayo on one side"

tenor.gif

excuse me, what

I never almost drownded

I've made a terrible mistake.
kiwifarms.net
Jesus H. Christ.
I can't believe she's acting so "woe is me" because Necky has been gone 3 hours. In that time, she has texted Eric her tragic soliloquy of wanting to film or die, or wanting to swim, or watch Fixer-Uppers, or cry. She's saying that like it's so cyuute and funny and relatable. Nah gorl, even Eric thinks it's pathetic and annoying. That's why he didn't reply to such cringe.

Also I kinda want to high five Eric for buying Hardee's on the way home as a passive aggressive f-you to the Hambeast.
He knew exactly what he was doing :shit-eating:

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
Just a few things that will never be seen or confirmed, but of which I am (personally) certain:

> Fatty BoomBoom has spent 2.75 out of the 3 hours The ThumbTard has been gone aggressively texting and blowing up her phone, being a mean cunt a d guilting the life out of her for leaving. HamLard cannot stand even one tiny whiff of a loss of control and now her bloated, sluggy Thumb Servant isnt just GONE (no McDonnies or Wormart for Hammy!) but lots and lots of strangers are around to influence TurboTard ThickAss Necky's dumb autistic sped brain against her

> Eric, useless mush-mouthed despicable slob Muppet he might be..... has always come through on being a shady backbiting cunt. Waving a fucking takeout bag of fast food in front of the binge-starved Sea Cow's buttery moonface was absolutely on purpose and i guarantee he is going to ha e the time of his life while Thumbo Jumbo is gone antagonizing the fuck out of 600 lb Big Bertha

Turd Blossom

Yo, She-Bitch. Let's Go.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This video might be devoid of anything resembling content, but at least Amber found a way to showcase a few of her unique talents:
  • Shrieking inane shit at her roommates
  • Shriek-laughing at absolutely nothing
  • Getting food all over her face and clothes and hair because she eats like a rëtarded tasmanian devil
  • Somehow managing to make eating a couple dry dainty sandwiches sound like she is a starving pig in the middle of a sloppy-joe eating competition.
I also love how she had a poll on her Twitter asking if we prefer her "sit-down" videos to vlogs. Awhile back she informed us that "vlogs" are where she leaves the house and goes places. So essentially she is asking us to pick between kitchen chair videos and front-seat of the car videos (or a Cheesecake Factory-adjacent hotel room toilet, if we're lucky!). That's a real Sophie's choice, Amber, how could we possibly choose?!

YOUR MOM

Don't cry for me, I'm already dead.
kiwifarms.net
She a lah; as has already been pointed out, low calorie bread is smaller and thinner.

"Why didn't you ask me if I was hungry"
I wonder how many years it's been since she actually had an empty stomach. Like if I know I'm going to eat something like a favorite meal and I'll want to stuff myself, I'll skip breakfast and lunch so I go in with plenty of room.

I'm interested to see if poop bun appears during the no Becky days. It's a scary paradox, if she wants to attract a new butler she needs the current butler to keep her somewhat groomed.

There is nothing about her that isn't disgusting.

Also the smacking talking with food in her mouth gross shit is so unacceptable. How does anybody put up with that?

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
kiwifarms.net
Weird how normal adults functioning at even the most basic level can eat alone but ALR struggles.
It has nothing to do with her having to eat alone; given her obvious food aggression issues, she probably pigs out alone all the time. Instead, it has everything to do with the fact her enabutler is not there to wait on her hand and foot hoof as normal. I agree with the theory that this whole video was uploaded specifically to make Necky feel bad for daring to leave Big Al for longer than it takes to get the Hyundai to the nearest fast food drivethru. We all know she ordered Dominos or the like as soon as she was done pouting and huffing for the camera.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino