• Eat With Me

Votes: 14 6.6%
  • Mook-bong

Votes: 199 93.4%

• Total voters

mekalekahi

gunna go home,take a lexapro and start the chili
kiwifarms.net
I am so damn late to this video but did she really say two of those sandwiches were low in calories? Maybe one, but she just needlessly added at least 200 extra calories with the two extra pieces of bread. That's at least 400 calories in bread alone. Boo boo, instead of two sandwiches just put the extra meat on one, jesus. I don't know why that has triggered me the way it did but she needlessly just added empty calories.
She lied and said the bread was 45 cal a piece when it was 70 cals. Not that it matters but people can see the bread she used in the previous video and look up the cals, everything out of her mouth is a lie. Same with the "low cal mayo" shes using is a normal mayo jar.

I think we got a little insight into how AL would act in a controlled diet habitat. She is having thoughts of dying and being condescending to people around her because she cant have 3 crunch wrap supremes. She looks like someone who is kept in a cage and fed scraps under a door holy shit

Reactions: Vastly Amused
E

EH 110

kiwifarms.net
"I don't like Hardee's." Shut up, Amber. You'd kill for a Thickburger. You eat a lot of pizza for someone who claims to hate it. :lol:

Eric could've brought home Burger King and she would have snottily said she doesn't like their food. If I lived there, I'd be parading by with bags of fast food every day.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino