• Becky and I broke up

Votes: 24 8.1%
  • Hiking and trails :)

Votes: 10 3.4%

• Total voters

meepmapmop

some bitch
kiwifarms.net
Ah damn well I lost... I should have never doubted you gorls who have more experience with this than me. ❤

I don't know what's more sad, AL killing herself for canned green beans and chicken sausage or the comments on this video proclaiming that they believed she had changed and are now shocked and disappointed.... *sigh*

Also, I'm sure this point has been beaten into the ground, but holy shit her food proportions are insane. It's god damn mind boggling...

Dry Gorl

kiwifarms.net
Maybe I'm giving her too much credit, but I think Amber is perfectly aware that mookbongs will make her the most money both because of hayders' views/comments/reacts, and also because of feeder fetishists. She is just sticking with a winning formula. It takes 0 effort to turn your camera on while you eat or yap about nothing. It's how she spends her life anyways. And she spent 2/3s of this video justifying it with "being raw and being herself." LOL. She keeps saying on Twitter and Youtube how "you can learn all about where I've been if you watch my video", meanwhile the video doesn't explain shit. She just wants to get people to click. What a smart person Hamber is... Killing herself on camera. Get them coins, boo boo!

Edit: grammar things is hard

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
kiwifarms.net
Well, that was underwhelming, but really what could ya expect from a mentally defective, emotionally stunted, super morbidly obese cuntasaurus.....

What's even more disturbing than what she says is the way she stares blankly off into space whilst shoveling in the slop...fucking food trance...coupled with that wonky eye ( I was thinking mini-strokes too) it's spoooooky. Big Al is one step away from being a food zombie except instead of saying "brrrrains" (as she has no use for those), she'll be wandering around, bumping into walls moaning "chik-un sausssssage"....

Madam Spergwell

One day I just couldn't
kiwifarms.net
Did she mention a calorie count, or is anyone skilled enough to eyeball it?

(I swear I did listen to the video but it all sort of blurred into a mess).
In the video she says the whole plate is 568 calories. Let's assume the meal is basically just the sausage and green beans, seasoned minimally and cooked in water like she likes to do.

If those are the Al Fresco brand chicken sausages she showed in a previous video, they have 130 calories and 480 mg of sodium EACH. If she ate the whole 4 count package, which seems likely given the volume of food on that plate and the calorie count she mentions, that's 1920 mg of salt, or about 83% of the recommended maximum daily amount. Just in the 4 links of sausage. Not to mention the sodium in those canned green beans.

No wonder your feet are swelled like water balloons you dumb bitch.

mekalekahi

kiwifarms.net
RWAWITTY WHAT AR U DOIN BABAY
EAT_WITH_ME_WHERE_HAVE_I_BEEN.gif

Her eyes when she eats rolls around her head like marbles. Why does this bitch jump when sounds happen in the house or when animals move near her. I know rarity disrupted her feed, but her interaction between her and her fur babies are so forced and unnatural. Its like she's mimicking how she thinks you love a animal when in reality she wants to push or hit them for bothering her just like when she tossed Trixie.

Fupacabra

kiwifarms.net
orgasm.gif

RWAWITTY WHAT AR U DOIN BABAY View attachment 760020

Her eyes when she eats rolls around her head like marbles. Why does this bitch jump when sounds happen in the house or when animals move near her. I know rarity disrupted her feed, but her interaction between her and her fur babies are so forced and unnatural. Its like she's mimicking how she thinks you love a animal when in reality she wants to push or hit them for bothering her just like when she tossed Trixie.
The total emptiness and stupidity in her face... It's amazing. She chews like a cow and understands about just as much.

Optavia Sales Rep

kiwifarms.net
RWAWITTY WHAT AR U DOIN BABAY View attachment 760020

Holy shit she looks like a startled toddler in a highchair.

clusterfuckk

My soul was empty...so I ate 2 ramens.
kiwifarms.net
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino