• Becky and I broke up

Votes: 24 8.0%
  • Hiking and trails :)

Votes: 10 3.3%

• Total voters

dookerbewitt

In at least one of countless realities we fucked
kiwifarms.net
I think that fat above her eyes are affecting her, I did a little googling and found this little gem.

Maybe her fat eyelids are causing a lazy eye.
Either way I'd pay to see Albert wear an eye patch to correct it.
Ahoy big Al!
I'm just really fuckin tickled that it's called Amblyopia. I learned something new today and it's making me laugh.

Say goodbye to those little sugar baby feet, Amber. Soon they won't be bothering you whatsoever.

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
Poll who will die first? AOr Chantal? We need Vegas odds on this shit.
Honestly, probably Chantal. Wouldn't be surprised if it happens this year too. It's ok, though. Amber is already adopting (i.e stealing) all of her annoying mannerisms. If you think she's insufferable now, wait until we're treated to some horrific hybrid of Foodie Beauty and ALR.

So many Hee Hees. 😩🔫

One day, we'll see a post from Becky that reads. "AmBeR chOKed oN a GrEEN beAn and Is NOw wIth My nEpHeW."

Somewhere, a million miles away in the next room, sits The World's Coldest Water Bottle: the only thing that could have saved Amberlynn Reid's life, if she wasn't a lazy fuck with tree trunks for legs.

What a dumb bitch.

Bunny

kiwifarms.net
RWAWITTY WHAT AR U DOIN BABAY View attachment 760020

Her eyes when she eats rolls around her head like marbles. Why does this bitch jump when sounds happen in the house or when animals move near her. I know rarity disrupted her feed, but her interaction between her and her fur babies are so forced and unnatural. Its like she's mimicking how she thinks you love a animal when in reality she wants to push or hit them for bothering her just like when she tossed Trixie.
I've noticed she's really paranoid about loud noises while she eats. But only when she eats. It's weird as fuck. Food induced paranoia. She thinks someone's going to take her precious food away.

Dry Gorl

Thoughts slip in my mind like maggots on a train
kiwifarms.net
It's a trick question, hippo never left the house, same place, as always.
Not only can she not leave the house, she can't even walk 3 steps to get water for her burneeen mouth.

Also, not a word about the alleged psychiatrist appointment she made a huge deal of in the last video... How surprising. She really thinks that by waiting two weeks people are gonna forget all of her previous bullshit. Just cause your brain is the size of a pea, Amber, it doesn't mean that everyone else's is.

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net
I've noticed she's really paranoid about loud noises while she eats. But only when she eats. It's weird as fuck. Food induced paranoia. She thinks someone's going to take her precious food away.
I'm not surprised she is paranoid about being caught eating, I would guess that she is a secret eater, especially when it comes to her "binges", and this isnt new behaviour, she has been a secret eater since she was a girl, when she would get money from her foster parents for lunch and not tell them that she was also getting free school lunches too.

RemoveKebab

Make My Situation Type Deal Great Again!
kiwifarms.net
RWAWITTY WHAT AR U DOIN BABAY View attachment 760020

Her eyes when she eats rolls around her head like marbles. Why does this bitch jump when sounds happen in the house or when animals move near her. I know rarity disrupted her feed, but her interaction between her and her fur babies are so forced and unnatural. Its like she's mimicking how she thinks you love a animal when in reality she wants to push or hit them for bothering her just like when she tossed Trixie.
Her reaction reminds me of this:

mekalekahi

gunna go home,take a lexapro and start the chili
kiwifarms.net
I'm not surprised she is paranoid about being caught eating, I would guess that she is a secret eater, especially when it comes to her "binges", and this isnt new behaviour, she has been a secret eater since she was a girl, when she would get money from her foster parents for lunch and not tell them that she was also getting free school lunches too.
Ive always assumed that amber is self conscious eating around ricky for some reason. Ricky hates her and is sadly the most intelligent in the house, and knows shes bullshit. I doubt she does those mukbangs in front of him or when she pretended to workout because he has said shady shit to her before. When she eats her 10,000 of junk a night she does it in her bed alone or with becky laying next to her playing candy crush. I doubt she lets the gays see her eat the 4 fast food meals a day and hides the trash.

Her reaction reminds me of this:

She went crossed eyed and was looking behind rairity as she spoke to her. Its like her brain cant compute things besides food when she eating.

InTheMorning

kiwifarms.net
This bitch, lol. She really does think she's smarter than everyone - boo boo, we know what you're doing, and why, just stop with the "healthy" nonsense, and just own, for once, that the BingeMonster won, will always win, and that this salt lick of a meal is not the only one you've inhaled today. You don't maintain 600 lbs with just that, gurl.

Suicide by fork: back on schedule. (Thanks and credit to the feeder who paid for this video, whoever you are.)

I'm betting bed bound status, permanently, by July 4th. Death by Xmas. Grey skin? Blood can't get to it. Wonky eye? Possible mini strokes or heart events, and the fat on her skull full of mush is putting pressure on the optic nerve and muscles. Feet bad? Of course they are. Can't walk for 3 minutes? It's fine, boo boo, you won't need them ever again, soon, pillow mountain awaits.

Pssst, Amber. I got up and refilled my coffee writing this. Face, bitch.

Dr No. imitation: "You keep doing the same things, with the same results. You do not have long to live."

Any time you start to feel the hate for this hamplanet wane, watch this video. She's earned every ounce of it.

PS - "You shouldn't drink with meals" - said nobody, ever. But we can't let a single mouthful wait, guyz. Nobody got time for not shoving every morsel in, as fast as possible. The BingeMonster waits for nothing. This bitch would give up breathing if it meant swallowing more food, faster, with that creepy 1000 yard stare, where the reptilian zombie brain kicks in.

JaneThough

Part of your world
kiwifarms.net
Did she explain the "you're not supposed to drink while eating" remark? I'd really like to know why she thinks that.

If anything I'd say someone like her should drink water while she eats so she'll fill up faster, or to help wash down her perpetually dry garbage at the very least.
The only thing I can think of is she has looked into WLS. That is a rule after you've had WLS, no liquids with meals.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino