Votes: 145 48.5%
  • Becky and I broke up

Votes: 24 8.0%
  • Hiking and trails :)

Votes: 10 3.3%

• Total voters

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
Ive always assumed that amber is self conscious eating around ricky for some reason. Ricky hates her and is sadly the most intelligent in the house, and knows shes bullshit. I doubt she does those mukbangs in front of him or when she pretended to workout because he has said shady shit to her before. When she eats her 10,000 of junk a night she does it in her bed alone or with becky laying next to her playing candy crush. I doubt she lets the gays see her eat the 4 fast food meals a day and hides the trash.

She went crossed eyed and was looking behind rairity as she spoke to her. Its like her brain cant compute things besides food when she eating.
You are right..it's frightening about the way she reacts to an interruption when feeding.

Also I'd love to see Rickie just throwing shade and snapping at Hamber. COME ON ERIC YOU JEWISH MUPPET THING DELIVER!

Optavia Sales Rep

kiwifarms.net
I thought drinking water was supposed to curb your appetite. Did gorl skip out so she wouldn't have to waste any of that sausage?
Yeah, drinking cold water will 1) take up room in the stomach without adding calories, 2) dilute stomach acids and enzymes which slows digestion, and 3) possibly forces the body to spend a (very) small amount of calories to regulate core body temp.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
I thought drinking water was supposed to curb your appetite. Did gorl skip out so she wouldn't have to waste any of that sausage?
That's exactly what makes that statement even more exceptional than usual. If a child doesn't eat well, like they're picky eaters or they just don't like to eat then you're advised to not give them liquids while eating. However, for weight loss or even weight maintenance it's a great idea to drink a full glass of water prior to eating your meal because it already makes you a bit full. She's got that shit completely twisted.

むらさき

Lolcow Connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
That's exactly what makes that statement even more exceptional than usual. If a child doesn't eat well, like they're picky eaters or they just don't like to eat then you're advised to not give them liquids while eating. However, for weight loss or even weight maintenance it's a great idea to drink a full glass of water prior to eating your meal because it already makes you a bit full. She's got that shit completely twisted.
To add to your accurate post: Weight Watchers used to recommend sipping water in between every bite.
I'm not sure if they still do, but when she "tried " WW the first 2-3 times it was part of the program.

Munchma Quchi

Pronouns: Sxleie / Xheairm
kiwifarms.net
In the video she says the whole plate is 568 calories. Let's assume the meal is basically just the sausage and green beans, seasoned minimally and cooked in water like she likes to do.

If those are the Al Fresco brand chicken sausages she showed in a previous video, they have 130 calories and 480 mg of sodium EACH. If she ate the whole 4 count package, which seems likely given the volume of food on that plate and the calorie count she mentions, that's 1920 mg of salt, or about 83% of the recommended maximum daily amount. Just in the 4 links of sausage. Not to mention the sodium in those canned green beans.

No wonder your feet are swelled like water balloons you dumb bitch.
How big are those sausages? She has at least 25 slices on her plate, like half an inch thick each. So she's inhaling at least 12 inches of sausage.

Eric's_Lisp

Rain and petals eavesdrop....I used the wrong word
kiwifarms.net
Thanks for the great summary of the video. I actually had the displeasure of watching it. I do want to express my views of the video, if I may:

The video mainly consisted of nothing but Big AL offering up the typical gamut of lies and horseshit that she usually does during her cycles. In that video, she had absolutely nothing of value to say, except for wanton manipulation. Bitch, you don't respect Thumberella (who is supposedly your goddamn girlfriend, who you should cherish), your animals, other people, hell you don't even respect yourself, so how dare you come on YT acting like you respect constructive criticism.

She also made it a point to explain to us that Necky walks Twinkie Star....why the fuck isn't she filming that or walking with them?? Wasn't this supposed to be a weight-loss journey? All I see is you talking shit with your big ass fat pig head above a portion of food that would feed a Korean family of 5 for a week.

Two months ago, Hamber was being catty, condescending, and disrespectful as shit to her fans, now all of a sudden she acts like that shit never happened?

She basically gaslighted her viewers and talked about everything except a weigh-in. Hamber lies so fuckin much, her tongue would catch fire if she told the truth once. She needs inpatient treatment.

1557965006458.png

Last edited:

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
GASLIGHT WITH ME

I feel like questioning how many calories/sodium are in that appetizer meal is pointless, and to do so is falling right into her trap. She's swearing up and down on social media that it's around 500. Sure, maybe it is.

The point that she wants people to miss is that unless she is eating TEN of those platters per day, she should be losing weight. Instead she has clearly gained. Her tdee is 4,000 calories (and I was :optimistic: and put her weight in as 580). She is cramming in at least 5,000 per day to not only maintain but to have gained. Who gives a fuck what she films, when she's clearly been shoveling dumptrucks of food off-camera?

And I know it has already been said that it seems she's been watching a lot of Chintal and I agree. I think Chantal's alleged health scare spooked AL and she has been watching all her videos since and probably dipping into older vids, too. Not that I think Amberlynn was above cheating on weigh-ins in the past, but considering what we see that she already picked up from Chantal's mannerisms and attitude, I don't expect there to ever be a REAL AND RAW YOU GUYS FAWK weigh-in from our gorl, ever again. She will claim to be the same 560 pounds forever, yoyo-ing five pounds here or there while clearly showing massive weight gain in her face and body.

Eric's_Lisp

Rain and petals eavesdrop....I used the wrong word
kiwifarms.net
GASLIGHT WITH ME

I feel like questioning how many calories/sodium are in that appetizer meal is pointless, and to do so is falling right into her trap. She's swearing up and down on social media that it's around 500. Sure, maybe it is.

The point that she wants people to miss is that unless she is eating TEN of those platters per day, she should be losing weight. Instead she has clearly gained. Her tdee is 4,000 calories (and I was :optimistic: and put her weight in as 580). She is cramming in at least 5,000 per day to not only maintain but to have gained. Who gives a fuck what she films, when she's clearly been shoveling dumptrucks of food off-camera?

And I know it has already been said that it seems she's been watching a lot of Chintal and I agree. I think Chantal's alleged health scare spooked AL and she has been watching all her videos since and probably dipping into older vids, too. Not that I think Amberlynn was above cheating on weigh-ins in the past, but considering what we see that she already picked up from Chantal's mannerisms and attitude, I don't expect there to ever be a REAL AND RAW YOU GUYS FAWK weigh-in from our gorl, ever again. She will claim to be the same 560 pounds forever, yoyo-ing five pounds here or there while clearly showing massive weight gain in her face and body.

I agree with you wholeheartedly. I think the whole Chantal thing alarmed her and caused her great distress, but at the same token, Hamber will throw being genuine and sincere out of the window (like she was ever those adjectives from the get-go), which is why she kept repeating throughout the video that she was going to be REAL AND RAW YOU GUIIISSSSEEE!

She claims she cannot go to the Redwood Forest anymore and see the trees, that is because she has ate herself into a state where she cannot leave the house and can barely leave Pillow Mountain. Our gorl ooks like she stinks. I don't expect Hamber to be long of this world, the way she throws that food back.

God, 5,000 calories a day? A sick part of me wants her to travel to Geno's in Philly and try one of their cheeseteaks before she's no longer hanging onto this mortal coil.

InTheMorning

kiwifarms.net
I agree with you wholeheartedly. I think the whole Chantal thing alarmed her and caused her great distress, but at the same token, Hamber will throw being genuine and sincere out of the window (like she was ever those adjectives from the get-go), which is why she kept repeating throughout the video that she was going to be REAL AND RAW YOU GUIIISSSSEEE!

She claims she cannot go to the Redwood Forest anymore and see the trees, that is because she has ate herself into a state where she cannot leave the house and can barely leave Pillow Mountain. Our gorl ooks like she stinks. I don't expect Hamber to be long of this world, the way she throws that food back.

God, 5,000 calories a day? A sick part of me wants her to travel to Geno's in Philly and try one of their cheeseteaks before she's no longer hanging onto this mortal coil.
She commented less than a month ago a snack for her could be 5000 calories.

I'd have to take a plate of sausage and green beans like that in stages. A third of that, I'd be in sausage coma. But she pounds it down, fast as fuck - that is not how a dainty, 1200 calories a day eater would do. Their stomach would have shrunk back to normal size, and would feel uncomfortably full after a quarter of that. But she sucks it right down, which tells you her stomach is nice and stretched out. I would bet she was hitting 15k a day in calories for the last week, feeding the BingeMonster.
There used to be a tv show or website that would gather all of the food one of these hamplanets ate in one day onto one table, and it was astounding. Whole loaves of bread, multiple gallons of tard cum - basically, more food than I buy in a week, easily. Every. Day.
We're just seeing (if you can stomach it) one meal.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino