• Becky and I broke up

Votes: 24 8.1%
  • Hiking and trails :)

Votes: 10 3.4%

• Total voters

Eric's_Lisp

Rain and petals eavesdrop....I used the wrong word
kiwifarms.net
She commented less than a month ago a snack for her could be 5000 calories.

I'd have to take a plate of sausage and green beans like that in stages. A third of that, I'd be in sausage coma. But she pounds it down, fast as fuck - that is not how a dainty, 1200 calories a day eater would do. Their stomach would have shrunk back to normal size, and would feel uncomfortably full after a quarter of that. But she sucks it right down, which tells you her stomach is nice and stretched out. I would bet she was hitting 15k a day in calories for the last week, feeding the BingeMonster.
There used to be a tv show or website that would gather all of the food one of these hamplanets ate in one day onto one table, and it was astounding. Whole loaves of bread, multiple gallons of tard cum - basically, more food than I buy in a week, easily. Every. Day.
We're just seeing (if you can stomach it) one meal.

Man, she pounded down that plate of fuckin food as if there were no tomorrow. It was a fuckin serving tray, which is pretty big, and she just sucked it all in as if it were nothing. I only shudder at her binges. I swear, those are probably violent as shit and she probably goes off the goddamn rails during these. She will probably beat everyone's ass in that house if they stood between her and that refrigerator, which gives so much credence to what Kasi said about AL wailing on her.

I'm just trying to figure out when Hamber will figure out that she has hit rock bottom? When? She's almost 30 years old with the mentality of a seventh grader. I don't think she's fully in touch with reality at this point.

Sounds like that would make her the queen of sausage deepthroating right?

She would tire out. That sleep apnea, tho.

Madam Spergwell

One day I just couldn't
kiwifarms.net
I might have a shred of respect for Al if she came back after her absence and was honest about this "hell and back" depreshun bs. If she was like "Hey guys, just wanted you to know that there is a temporary shortage of Pringles in Kentucky because I ate them all," I would say okay, at least she admitted she fell off the wagon and that's why she's been depressed.

Instead we get this healthy Eat With Me garbage, as if she's been eating healthy this whole time and nothing's wrong. We all know that if she was still on track, the first thing she would've done is shove the exact details of her progress in all the haydurs' faces. Instead, it's back to vague mentions of future exercise videos and weigh-ins that won't actually happen. She can't own up to anything.

Tryphaena

Don't fall asleep or we'll mutilate your genitals
kiwifarms.net
I've noticed she's really paranoid about loud noises while she eats. But only when she eats. It's weird as fuck. Food induced paranoia. She thinks someone's going to take her precious food away.
It reminds me of when I had a feral cat. Any time he was eating and there was a noise he'd start growling and block the food bowl with his body.

chicken wings

Certified Instagram Dietician
kiwifarms.net
The only thing I can think of is she has looked into WLS. That is a rule after you've had WLS, no liquids with meals.
Oh so now shes suddenly following WLS rules despite being extremely resistant to getting WLS. The no drinking rule is only applicable because your stomach is now a tiny pouch and drinking will fill you up too quickly rendering you unable to consume the necessary nutrients.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
Man, she pounded down that plate of fuckin food as if there were no tomorrow. It was a fuckin serving tray, which is pretty big, and she just sucked it all in as if it were nothing. I only shudder at her binges. I swear, those are probably violent as shit and she probably goes off the goddamn rails during these. She will probably beat everyone's ass in that house if they stood between her and that refrigerator, which gives so much credence to what Kasi said about AL wailing on her.

I'm just trying to figure out when Hamber will figure out that she has hit rock bottom? When? She's almost 30 years old with the mentality of a seventh grader. I don't think she's fully in touch with reality at this point.
I honestly wanna know how fucking distended her stomach is, because the majority of people barring hardcore 10,000 calorie binge bulimics would involuntarily vomit after eating that much fucking food. Your body's gonna void its stomach before you stretch it to rupture, and the only people who avoid that are super-bulimics who stretch it over time and deathfats like AL or somebody with Prader-Willi syndrome.

Last edited:

Cant_Stop_Won't_Stop

kiwifarms.net

Serving Tray is right. Any time I see her eating off anything she calls a plate or a bowl it looks like something you serve someone out of, not an individuals. Size dismorphia applies to everything in Hambers life.

Can't believe I correctly guessed this would be a Mukbang ~eat with me~

Truthfully, it's the only thing she does with total dedication.
I had my bets in the moookbong category as well, I was just hoping for a tear or two, a lb# (not an actual weigh in, plz), and a few more mentions about mental teengs... Maybe the next one. If were lucky.. a horrid haul!

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
What is up with her left shoulder?? That’s a new hump..
LOPSIDED.jpg

This has been bothering me. I tried to "chart" her face to highlight the asymmetry. No idea what I'm doing, but do you guys see this? One side of her face is so much wider than the other (her right side; our left in the photo). The left cheek protrudes so much more. I don't think it's possible that it's just bloating (from her possibly sleeping on that side causing fluid to accumulate there, for example).

She's uneven as FAWK, even putting Becky's wonky proportions to shame. And I swear I saw the same characteristic in Amber's mom's mugshot that was posted here recently.

What do you think, Am I taking crazy pills?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino