Votes: 145 48.5%
  • Becky and I broke up

Votes: 24 8.0%
  • Hiking and trails :)

Votes: 10 3.3%

• Total voters

Dainty_QuEen

kiwifarms.net
What do you think, Am I taking crazy pills?
Well if you're that ginormous, fat probably sits in weird places, not that I have any factual knowledge, but I'm sure I have seen some people on 600lbs with one bigger leg or a fatter cheek. Although it could just be crappy genes, I wouldn't be surprised.

I vaguely remember once upon a time she wore glasses - is this the sort of thing glasses would fix? Or are we waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay beyond that now?
I thought she just found those in a parking lot with destiny and thought they were cayute, not really sure on it though. She has said she has bad eyesight and colour me surprised, but isn't eyesight loss also a symptom of the scawy diabitus?
Personally, I think she just has dead eyes because she is a souless blob, with no passion for anything but food. In all her mookbangs eat with me videos, she only looks at her food, barley makes contact with the camera other than to eyefuck herself.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
Well if you're that ginormous, fat probably sits in weird places, not that I have any factual knowledge, but I'm sure I have seen some people on 600lbs with one bigger leg or a fatter cheek. Although it could just be crappy genes, I wouldn't be surprised.

I thought she just found those in a parking lot with destiny and thought they were cayute, not really sure on it though. She has said she has bad eyesight and colour me surprised, but isn't eyesight loss also a symptom of the scawy diabitus?
Personally, I think she just has dead eyes because she is a souless blob, with no passion for anything but food. In all her mookbangs eat with me videos, she only looks at her food, barley makes contact with the camera other than to eyefuck herself.
Candidly with type 2 diabetes, you can go from have 20/20 vision to legally blind in a year.

dookerbewitt

In at least one of countless realities we fucked
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 760778
The typical person will have a touch of asymmetry to their features, it's the difference between looking human and looking like a doll. But Amber's face? I really get the feeling the fat is seriously at a loss of where to go next. It's bulging features she wouldn't normally have or be noticible, including pushing her fucking eyes out of alignment christ. The days of salvaging her looks are long past.

Basically everyone's face is a little asymmetrical, but that right cheek is ready to make a run for the border.

Kate Farms Shill

Why kill time when you can kill yourself?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She is at the mobility level of the My 600 Lb Life people we see where they have one of those foldup walker/wheelchair all in one things that they need just to move from room to room. She is literally in the kitchen and can't get up and get some water there as many commenters have pointed out.
Out of boredom I checked out some bariatric rollators. The biggest one I found was only rated for 500 lbs.

She's eaten herself out of bariatric mobility aids.

DubbleBubble

kiwifarms.net
I don't understand why people are creaming their jeans over when Big Al (or Chantal) is going to die... Manuel Uribe was over 1,000 elbees at one point and he lived to 48! There's life in the old gorl yet

I will say that even ones like that, always seem to have lived relatively normal lives til their mid-20s or 30s, and THEN they blow up into morbid obesity for various reasons and die 20 years later or so. It's not just the weight, it's how long your body has been suffering under it that takes its toll. As far as I read Amber has been in the morbidly obese range straight out of the cradle. That's a lot of punishment on the body for nearly 30 years, she's getting close to that expiration date, she just started much sooner than usual.

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
This bitch, lol...
Suicide by fork: back on schedule. (Thanks and credit to the feeder who paid for this video, whoever you are.)
Dr No. imitation: "You keep doing the same things, with the same results. You do not have long to live."
I know it's a typo but damn if I don't see this guy saying that line to a Jane Bond who really, really, really let herself go. Line is even sounding eerily in character for him too...

Queen of Moderation

kiwifarms.net
I will say that even ones like that, always seem to have lived relatively normal lives til their mid-20s or 30s, and THEN they blow up into morbid obesity for various reasons and die 20 years later or so. It's not just the weight, it's how long your body has been suffering under it that takes its toll. As far as I read Amber has been in the morbidly obese range straight out of the cradle. That's a lot of punishment on the body for nearly 30 years, she's getting close to that expiration date, she just started much sooner than usual.
I could be arsed to look at the specifics of Uribe's life, but being that he seems to live in rural Mexico, his diet is probably overall healthier than our gorl's. Clearly he eats too much, but I'm willing to bet that most of it is not heavily processed nastiness. Probably rice, beans, tortillas, and lots of other high carb high caloric fillers, but not the chemicals and mechanically separated, sugar laden nastiness that our dainty Kentucky princess stuffs her gob with daily. I truly believe that would have an impact over time as well.

angela_mariac

kiwifarms.net
Am I the only one that is disturbed to the faces that she does on the video towards the cat??? so far than funny or surprised that she can look like, what I see is an aggressive reaction from her against the cat... (like if the cat was going to steal her food and she was going to attack him) you don't look like that to your pet when shows up when you are eating... she doesn't make a blink when is staring to the animal... (I think she is to lazy even for that )

Last edited:

Kate Farms Shill

Why kill time when you can kill yourself?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I could be arsed to look at the specifics of Uribe's life, but being that he seems to live in rural Mexico, his diet is probably overall healthier than our gorl's. Clearly he eats too much, but I'm willing to bet that most of it is not heavily processed nastiness. Probably rice, beans, tortillas, and lots of other high carb high caloric fillers, but not the chemicals and mechanically separated, sugar laden nastiness that our dainty Kentucky princess stuffs her gob with daily. I truly believe that would have an impact over time as well.
That's where you're wrong m8. First of all Monterrey is not rural. It's the capital of Nuevo León and has a population of over a million. Second, big boy liked to go to town on some pizzas, burgers, fries, and sodas. He moved to the US and got a taste for fast food and didn't change when he came home. There are, in fact, McDonalds, Pizza Hut, KFC, and Burger Kings in Monterrey.

And "lives" is a strong word here. Dude died of liver failure after losing over 500 lbs (and he was still over 800 when he died)

Strine

It had become a glimmering gorl,
kiwifarms.net
I don't understand why people are creaming their jeans over when Big Al (or Chantal) is going to die... Manuel Uribe was over 1,000 elbees at one point and he lived to 48! There's life in the old gorl yet

But Amber doesn't treat her medical conditions. On her present course she's going to die of diabetes complications before 35, if she's lucky enough that sleep apnoea hasn't killed her by then. She knows it, too; she's just given up because Destiny is gone and she's too pathetic to get her life back together.

Queen of Moderation

kiwifarms.net
That's where you're wrong m8. First of all Monterrey is not rural. It's the capital of Nuevo León and has a population of over a million. Second, big boy liked to go to town on some pizzas, burgers, fries, and sodas. He moved to the US and got a taste for fast food and didn't change when he came home. There are, in fact, McDonalds, Pizza Hut, KFC, and Burger Kings in Monterrey.

And "lives" is a strong word here. Dude died of liver failure after losing over 500 lbs (and he was still over 800 when he died)
Ah, I see. Like I said, I didn't really look into his life. In any case, it is 100% guarantee that being super morbidly obese is an early death sentence. Arguing whether AL, or Chantal, will live to 35, 40, or 50 is pointless IMHO. They WILL die much sooner because of it, and not instantly of a heart attack as so many like to claim. Mostly it is the Beetus which leads to other organ failures.
On a personal note, I have no idea what these deathfats find so appealing in mass quantities of fast food other than it is fast and on demand. It just tastes like old grease to me.

Smiling Honeybadger

Still on the search for some super smart Title.
kiwifarms.net
Queen of Moderation said:
On a personal note, I have no idea what these deathfats find so appealing in mass quantities of fast food other than it is fast and on demand. It just tastes like old grease to me.
My guess is that it is an acquired taste, meaning that they grew up with junk food as the main source of their nutrition. I think both Amberlynn and Chantal and actually the majority of death fats that we discuss here, were already overweight in childhood, and most likely brought up with lots and lots of junk food. That can severely screw up your taste buds and maybe even your brain chemistry.

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 760778

This has been bothering me. I tried to "chart" her face to highlight the asymmetry. No idea what I'm doing, but do you guys see this? One side of her face is so much wider than the other (her right side; our left in the photo). The left cheek protrudes so much more. I don't think it's possible that it's just bloating (from her possibly sleeping on that side causing fluid to accumulate there, for example).

She's uneven as FAWK, even putting Becky's wonky proportions to shame. And I swear I saw the same characteristic in Amber's mom's mugshot that was posted here recently.

In her last video previous to this one, that cheek was swollen and had a red patch that was noted by several farmers. Maybe she had another kibble slip and kissed the floor. Maybe her brain is liquefying and pooling in her face. Whatever it is, it appears to be a brand spanking new permanent malformation. You're not crazy! (in this instance)

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino