• ”It was a very uncomfortable ride home that day.”

Manosphere Eatdatpussy445 / EDP445 / Bryant MorelandVirginal Eagles fanboy

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by Bernard, Apr 1, 2015.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

1. He opens a lot of his videos greeting his audience as "no life, trolling ass mothafucka's" and he's mentioned people making fun of him for the Vaseline incident irl, so I think he is.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  2. Alright, I can’t contribute much sources, but years ago, he actually got on 4chan. See, some /sp/ users love to laugh at him getting mad, but EDP didn’t know that and jumped in, I think he even had a trip. The visit was a disaster, some anons spammed NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER, and then EDP complained on twitter about 4chan being racist. He also held a few streams on livestream and referred to total strangers in the chat as his “friends” when one of his parents asked who he was taking to. I don’t think there is an archive of these events anymore, but there are other anons that recall EDP’s visit to /sp/.

His off season videos are just plain weird, he would be much better off not doing them at all. There was one in the last NFL offseason he did, called “I don’t understand homosexual people” - I wouldn’t be surprised if he deleted that.

• Informative Informative x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  3. No one has been updating this, so I'll try

From October:
    The friendship with EDP445 and Nitrofreak (who appeared in previous NFL pick videos with EDP) is over. The original video is gone.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkhunaS8_Ig

His youtube had gotten suspended briefly (not sure if it had anything to do with the Nitrofreak video)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeq8klpLDBI
    (the twitter linked there got suspended, that was quick)

He also made a video where he was apparently mad that people accused him of lying about the account being gone, but he deleted that. Hmm, I guess he realized that was a pointless video.

There's some more material that I don't feel like going through right now, but if someone else could, that'd be nice.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJqEVtJe0f8
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL9FuH8IsI0
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0qQfWQDcJU
    (I think this one speaks for itself with the title and thumbnail alone)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=litlDls1aAQ
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16ZPStmRZN0

• Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    CervixHammer

CervixHammer Internet ist Krieg

kiwifarms.net
  4. Wasn't he in Trapped In The Closet? I think he played one of the guys who ended up getting "the package".

kiwifarms.net
  5. Sometimes you can have a good point and be so absurd in how you present it the topic is both lost and your view may change.

Good work.

Opening with the "well you are a pussy if you don't like rapists" It's a fair thing to say, some awful people have done good deeds acts or created things. Roman Polasnki was the generation before ours go to debate for this, R Kelly is ours.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. Niggaz is pussy nowadays!!
    *Cries in his car while recording it then edits it and uploads it to YouTube*

• 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. Thing is, EDP can't even make good NFL related videos anymore, imo. It's like he has to be negative all the time when it comes to the Eagles because he knows that's what got him popular. Just be a fan, EDP. Get mad only when they lose, otherwise, it just looks like you WANT the Eagles to lose so that you reap the benefits.

kiwifarms.net
  8. While Trapped in the Closet is a masterwork of pure insanity, R. Kelly does lead a fucking sex cult and has repeatedly gone after underage girls.

That's always going to be a part of his legacy, like it or not. He's gonna be that dude that sang real good and peed on a teenage girl that one time.

• Agree Agree x 4
    Meowthkip

Meowthkip WHA HAPPUN TO MEOWTHKIP, WHO DIS PINK NIBBA?
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. If you don't want to be known for peeing on kids, then I suggest you don't pee on kids.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    MarineTrainedTard

MarineTrainedTard You have a tenuous grasp of the English language

kiwifarms.net
  10. also maybe don't release an album of sex jams called "12 Play", or write a song for the teenager you're fucking called "Age Ain't Nothing But A Number". it's like when Gary Glitter had a song called "What Your Mama Don't See (Your Mama Don't Know)".
    12play.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
    CervixHammer

CervixHammer Internet ist Krieg

kiwifarms.net
Tags:
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.