• ”those >bleeping bleep bleeps<”

Horrorcow Ebayisajoke aka Charles W. FitchThe eBay Horrorcow, Stalker, & Con artist

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by Bernard, Feb 14, 2015.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

1. the billdozer cannot only tear down, but it can also build back up :dunsparce:

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    CatParty

CatParty Boo
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. Gave @eBayisajoke verified status

His email matches. Welcome to the pit.

• Winner Winner x 15
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    #22 Glaive, Mar 6, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2015
    Glaive

Glaive Chadministrator

kiwifarms.net
  3. Wow, what a cunt. And I don't use this term lightly, because it's such a great word. Good find.

Also, that FOX 2 video made me laugh, not only because of this cow, but also because of the guy narrating it.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Feels Feels x 2
    The Damned Thing

The Damned Thing is damned. And a thing.

kiwifarms.net
  4. Here we go.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    #24 Abilene, Mar 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2015
    Abilene

Abilene [Unintelligible]

kiwifarms.net
  5. There is an update to the Channel 2 Video | The Revenge!

Also a part of the video mentions that he had to tell a judge he had no ability to find a job. 7:23

Here Ebay is a Joke does an unboxing for a glock about a year ago. He also does it with a chipmunk voice to add class.

I love unboxing videos. Don't you...

SpecialSignature.jpg

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 4
    #25 SunLightStreak, Mar 6, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2015
    SunLightStreak

SunLightStreak Elite Illuminati Task Force Agent for Cow Control
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. Fun fact: i know these kind of sirens from my childhood. I was raised in Silent Hill apparently.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Feels Feels x 1
    The Damned Thing

kiwifarms.net
  7. You just have to ask: what did he think was going to happen when he did these things?

What was his end goal? That he'd be viewed as a hero? He's a professional victim who tried to take someone to court for no reason (sound familiar to any other cow here?).

He harassed people, why? What was he hoping to accomplish? He's just butthurt that eBay banned him for legit reasons. He did what Chris did but Chris got away with it. You don't deface items and dox your clients. That's like rule number 2 of sales and marketing.

I hope this guy comes back and stays for a while.

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    4Macie

4Macie The Cow Dullahan

kiwifarms.net
  8. Tsk, tsk, tsk, here you go again with your brain's ability to reason.
    I doubt there's any reasonable intent behind his actions at all. I could be wrong of course...

• Agree Agree x 5
    The Damned Thing

kiwifarms.net
  9. I wonder if @eBayisajoke is one of those charming people who think selling old LPs and ceramic bears online constitutes a "bizniss"?

• Like Like x 4
    ChurchOfGodBear

ChurchOfGodBear He's just this guy, you know?
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. Wow, this nutjob has a handgun. Great.

• Feels Feels x 13
    • Like Like x 2
    autism420

autism420 neg rate me = u admit to being a fagit cuck nerd ߷
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. Either he came here in an attempt to "set things straight" or try and intimidate people to keep them from talking about him.

Because as we all know, those tactics have worked so well with other lolcows. *cough*Pedobot*cough*

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 3
    Coldgrip

Coldgrip You! Not you, the guy behind you. You're next.

kiwifarms.net
  12. His usual tact is to threaten legal action when he cannot troll. I say we keep posting info about him until he comes back. He even has an online radio show with his friends that are even more exceptional.

• Like Like x 3
    SunLightStreak

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. Can we call in?

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    ChurchOfGodBear

ChurchOfGodBear He's just this guy, you know?
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 9
    #34 SunLightStreak, Mar 6, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2015
    SunLightStreak

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 18
    Pikonic

Pikonic Now catchable in Pokémon GO
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. I wonder if that former future wounded marine of are armed forces who got ripped off by eBay would like to talk to him.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Feels Feels x 2
    XYZpdq

XYZpdq fbi most wanted sskealeaton
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. Yeah, we don't need another Space Jesus mucking stuff up.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  16. Perhaps he googled his own name and saw this thread in the results. Only other way is if someone knew of this thread and alereted him.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    c-no

c-no Dick Porker
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. So, any update on those deleted posts of this guy? Is he even still lurking around here?

• Feels Feels x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  18. Only one post. He has a radio show so hopefully he comes back. Still, there are mounds and mounds of content this guy has produced. I am discovering lots of it. We are not the only ones who have documented him. There are a whole line of angry and impact people this guy left in his wake. If I just gathered the stuff of the sites alone it could make 30-40 pages without comments. This guy is like the hidden cow we somehow missed.

I am even seeing info that he has a tugboat. :tugboat:

Also he has friends that are just as fat and dysfunctional as he is. The content on him is overwhelming!!!!

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    SunLightStreak

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.