• “I'd say Kiwi Farms is pretty deep web.”

Horrorcow Ebayisajoke aka Charles W. FitchThe eBay Horrorcow, Stalker, & Con artist

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by Bernard, Feb 14, 2015.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

1. What a loser. If nothing else, he's a LOLcow in the way his online vindictiveness has so spectacularly backfired on him.

• Agree Agree x 7
    PurpleSquirrel

PurpleSquirrel "He who dies with the most stories, wins."

kiwifarms.net
  2. Can I guess two of the five steps?

1. A sucker is born every day.

2. Do as I do.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    Daario Naharis

Daario Naharis Tyroshi Sellsowrd

kiwifarms.net
  3. Well, I got my first demands from the Person of Interest @eBayisajoke.

ProfileScreenCap1.jpg

Too bad he made that demand and made it impossible to respond to in almost any way except a post here. So here is my formal response.

Dearest Mr @eBayisajoke ,

I first want to thank you for your courteous reply to my most warmest of welcomes to the KiwiFarms. @Bernard has created a wonderfully informative thread here and I just happened upon it from reading some of his very well written posts. I would say that Bernard is a very quiet, informative and excellent poster, so I decided to help him with this thread a bit and post some more info to assist him. Sadly, I did not write this thread or name it. The information you made public is out and available to the general public. Now, I can promise you that we will not publish your address or phone number. We here at the KiwiFarms have high ethical standards and often even when we have that information we will not publish it. It is considered bad form, even when the person in question has strangely doxed Journalists and other people himself.

If you want the thread renamed, I suggest you contact a person with a Manager or Admin Tag. You can also contact the sites owner @Null . Null loves to meet new people. Also he is very sensitive to the concept of litigation, so please do not threaten him with a lawsuit.

Also, I myself am a former Ebay Powerseller and Top Rated Seller. I enjoyed my Ebay experience and got to meet lots of new people. I would recommend online selling to anyone and I would strongly recommend Ebay to those who are just learning and starting out. Also we likely have a number of ebay sellers and members here who would love to ask you questions, so please talk to us. We are a new audience for you to interact with in your quest to destroy ebay.

Thank you again for coming to the Kiwi Farms and I really hope you enjoy your stay. We find you and your whole team of Ebay Stealthers to be a very interesting group of exceptional individuals.

Warmest regards,

AWB-81

SpecialSignature.jpg

• Sieger Sieger x 9
    • Like Like x 7
    #43 SunLightStreak, Mar 7, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2015
    SunLightStreak

SunLightStreak Elite Illuminati Task Force Agent for Cow Control
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. At least his only threat was to stop posting here. I eagerly await people turning up enough of his past for him to get angry and upgrade the threat to legal action.

• Agree Agree x 12
    Hellblazer

Hellblazer Everything has its time and everything dies.
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  5. There is a site that has been gathering and logging his info a lot. So much so that he has actually decided to spoof them and make his own fake site claiming to be them and saying he stands against cyberbullying. They were forced to change their name, but he does this a lot. There are google plus accounts he has created for the people he stalks too. This is a common tactic with Chucky aka @eBayisajoke . So if we gather more on him, we can expect him to build a fake KiwiFarms too.

http://www.chuckfitchscammer.com/

Chucky's Spoof Site(The guy even went all out and wordpressed it) A word of warning. Chuck does not like visitors and will check IPS also his forums are pay only. He also a forum dedicated to telling people how to create stealth accounts and scam other unsuspecting ebay sellers. You know because fraud is something too good not to teach. So much content and yet I really do not want to pay this guy 9.95 when he likely gets a tugboat anyway.

http://stopinternetfraudteam.com/

Also Chuckie loves to pretend to be other people. There are videos of him contacting Ebay and Paypal impersonating FBI agents. So we can expect ourselves to get contacted by the "feds" if we piss him off too badly. Agent "Dave Johnson" will come to arrest us all.

http://www.chuckfitchscammer.com/in...itch-impersonates-an-fbi-agent-to-harass-ebay

Reporting "Moestapha Abdel Al"

Huge thanks to the people documenting Chuck and keeping track of him. More to come. There is a lot out there about this man!

SpecialSignature.jpg

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    SunLightStreak

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. Got to thank you for the promotion, I love bashing eBay and promoting Amazon services at the same time. By the way, you can now hear all our pod casts with /cuteboys/ streaming live right now! It's great to be at KIWI! and I don't get angry, I get even! - if you are an honest small eBay seller, and you don't use YT or social media to rat out other sellers with your executive friends, and you don't bash eBay while taking their money, then you would be ok in my Book. Hubcapjoes, has been bashing ever since 2007 and getting checks by eBay Inc. Abuse off the platform is grounds for NARU according to Trust & Safety.

• Dumb Dumb x 22
    • Autistic Autistic x 19
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • Mad on the Internet Mad on the Internet x 1
    #46 eBayisajoke, Mar 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2015
    eBayisajoke

Verified

kiwifarms.net
  7. No sir, it is our pleasure. We like to take people like you and make them famous. Our goal is for the entire world to learn and appreciate you. So please, keep posting and let some of the other posters here talk to you.

Also expect us to find more content on you too. You are an exceptional person!

AWB-81
    SpecialSignature.jpg

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Sieger Sieger x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    SunLightStreak

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. Lock this thread, it's pointless.

• Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Pikonic

Pikonic Now catchable in Pokémon GO
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. Dude can we have some sort of notification system that lets us all know once someone new has been verified?? Lots of threads are gay and unrealistic until the main attraction show's up. I didn't even know this was happening.

Also I get the feeling that this guy is posting to the forum in order to get get hits on google and hope that one of us is exceptional enough to buy his toilet paper so let's make him feel welcome.

Also can we turn off linking for this guy because he's going to spam links all over the board to up his rating?

This would be too fucking good please please please I wanna be ChickSlaughter@KiwiForms

also just wanted to let you know http://www.kiwifarms.org/ appears to be free!!!

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Informative Informative x 1
    #49 ChuckSlaughter, Mar 7, 2015
    ChuckSlaughter

ChuckSlaughter You mean I got about 200 bitcoins

kiwifarms.net
  10. You are right, he will not get angry with us. He will employ some hastily designed method of revenge that will horrifically and comically backfire in his face and get him noticed in all the ways that are embarrassing to him all while we appreciate and marvel at his exceptional-ism.

I feel for you @Pikonic , but I have faith in this man just as I did with Marjan. I had faith that Marjan would transcend the 1000 page thread mark and he exceeded my expectiations. I believe we have found the mean vindictive cow we have always dreamed of.

@eBayisajoke , the nice little verified tag on you means you are not a kiwi as much as a cow. We like cows here on the farms. Also this forum has over 4000 members and often results here wind up quickly in search engine results. We are going to make you famous and immortal! No one will ever forget about you!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    SunLightStreak

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. I am the admin of ebaymotorssucks.com blog.

For 11 years this site has saved countless asses from falling for vehicle phishing scams and bad seller misrepresentation. My thoughts on eBay are if it works for you as a seller or buyer good for you. I only used it to sell older cars starting back in 1999 until around 2006.

Sometimes things are not what they appear. This is also interesting. Don't know where this site is hosted or main attraction of participants comes from. But here we have an American who own a cyberstalking website in Russia designed to attack fellow Americans does raise questions.

Just my two cents worth as usual.

• Autistic Autistic x 9
    • Dumb Dumb x 3
    kiwifarms.net

12. So, you're the sane side of the anti-Ebay coin? We appreciate your two cents and welcome you to the forums. Unlike Mr. Fitch here you seem to have a good head on your shoulders.

• Feels Feels x 1
    Valiant

Valiant Salty Space Bitch
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. Is this you?

Also how did Hubcap Joe threaten your church and cyber attack you?

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    SunLightStreak

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. You said this site hat 4000 members? From what I see it doesn't get that many unique hits a day, not much for a 4000 member site. Maybe I can use some of my toilet paper to "T-Pee". I hear it needs a nice new lawn, windows, siding, pavers, shrubs, back deck, and god knows what else. BTW, I think www.ebaystealthguide.com gets more traffic then this piece of shit does. I still love the fact tho that I can buy something on Amazon and have it at my door one hour later. I bet eBay's "shipping mess" can't do it that fast. Maybe the pig eye'ed sack of shit Scott and some of the Cindy Facebook groups can contribute a donation to a construction company amnd lawn service to help out.

Oh and I'll have to disappoint you, I only do 10 posts max on a forum like this.

• Dumb  x 18
    • Autistic  x 11
    • Mad on the Internet  x 7
    • Deviant  x 2
    • Optimistic  x 1
    #54 eBayisajoke, Mar 7, 2015
    eBayisajoke

Verified

kiwifarms.net

15. We'll aren't you famous and special. I bet mummy gives you a pat on the back for being a big boy and tells you that you're opinions matter.

• Sieger Sieger x 15
    • Agree Agree x 5
    #55 Valiant, Mar 7, 2015
    Valiant

Valiant Salty Space Bitch
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. he knows that in Ebay people buy to other persons and Amazon is a store right?

• Like Like x 8
    #56 Cubanodun, Mar 7, 2015
    Cubanodun

Cubanodun Cyberpunk Slasher Detective

kiwifarms.net
  17. @eBayisajoke, how is all those lawsuits you claimed that you filed?

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Sieger Sieger x 1
    Billy_Sama

Billy_Sama ♂Love and Muscle in Heaven♂

kiwifarms.net
  18. They always say that. They always say that. Oh and Chuck we are not taking your name down so you already violated one of your threats...

Also if you don't believe me, Google the name "Marjan Siklic". The third image that pops up is one of mine. https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=marjan siklic

Also I was very mistaken. Our site currently has over 5000 members (members: 108, guests: 126, crawlers: 16 online right now). Yours has barely more than 26 members. Lets just say, Chuck you are now in a very special place. Also, I have no idea where that address is, but you should really learn to be more careful. 8chan users and a whole lot of other people check this site out as well. If you go on doxing people, you might have a visit too big fella. :tomgirl: I liked the gun vids, very classy.

Your dox are everywhere and your phone number is unavoidable.

Also we may need to get staff to redact your doxing posts.

Edit: Hubcapjoe's dox really do not need to be involved in this.

• Agree Agree x 7
    #58 SunLightStreak, Mar 7, 2015
    SunLightStreak

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. So as some of you are aware I dabble in online sales as a hobby and know full well the importance of maintaining a good reputation.

So with that in mind I would just like to confirm that Chuck Fitch aka ebayisajoke is a scam artist and con man who delights in abusing users of sales platforms he is too low functioning to be able to use successfully himself.

Chuck Fitch aka ebayisajoke, sells worthless 'products' which are borderline illegal.

Chuck Fitch aka ebayisajoke makes frivolous lawsuits based on his own delusions with the purpose of costing innocent defendants unnecessary expense.

Chuck Fitch aka ebayisajoke is from Michigan in the USA .

Chuck Fitch aka ebayisajoke believes amazon and ebay are locked in a life or death battle and doesn't understand that the online market is easily large enough to accommodate both services.

Chuck Fitch aka ebayisajoke delusionally believes that any successful ebay user is getting handouts from the site.

Chuck Fitch aka ebayisajoke gets a handout from the government.

Chuck Fitch aka ebayisajoke thinks he can intimidate the kiwi Farms into backing down.

I'm busy writing up a report for work atm, but the moment I'm done, I'm going to start cataloging his (Chuck Fitch aka ebayisajoke) shitty behavior as a conman. Chuck Fitch aka ebayisajoke has kicked the hornets nest.Chuck Fitch aka ebayisajoke is a fucking lolcow.

• Sieger Sieger x 18
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    Vitriol

True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  20. If you had a job, you wouldn't care about holding onto grudges and pulling off desperate scams. Because you would be too busy being productive instead of rotting away in a one bedroom apartment finding pathetic ways to fill the voids in your life.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • Sieger Sieger x 1
    Sir Walter Raleigh

Sir Walter Raleigh Please don't troll me. I trigger easily.

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.