• "Stalking is a much more nuanced and deeper issue than you all think."

Horrorcow Ebayisajoke aka Charles W. FitchThe eBay Horrorcow, Stalker, & Con artist

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by Bernard, Feb 14, 2015.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

1. Didn't Pedobot say the same thing once when he was getting his ass handed to him? Pretty sure he did.

• Agree Agree x 4
    Coldgrip

Coldgrip Skeleton knife fighter

kiwifarms.net
  2. Wow. It took 6 posts to get our new friend to find us. I'm impressed!

Let's see if he passes the intelligence test and leaves. My bet is sockpuppet accounts. He seems like that sort of cow.

• Agree Agree x 5
    Zim

Zim Facebook District Manager
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. I'm going to guess next to a body pillow with a picture of an anime girl on it while bitterly sobbing about how that mean, ol' nasty, ebay has managed to best him again.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 3
    Coldgrip

Coldgrip Skeleton knife fighter

kiwifarms.net
  4. I wonder who his waifu is.

She's probably shit-tier.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Winner Winner x 6
    Meowthkip

Meowthkip I MAKE MONEY OFF OF THE LASAGNA I EAT!
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. @chuck fitch victim 20 thank you!

He asserts some sort of massive Ebay/Weebly conspiracy. He also uses a voice modifier that makes him sound like a deranged chipmunk.

Apparently he also thinks Weebly are just like the NSA: "acquires information and abuses it"

popcorn_stephen_colbert.gif

@chuck fitch victim 20 He must be a right pain to deal with. Does he threaten to sue often?

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    #105 Ass Manager 3000, Mar 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2015
    Ass Manager 3000

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. My bet is on someone underaged.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    TM Ambrose

TM Ambrose Tranny Copter Pilot #BleedBlue

kiwifarms.net
  7. They abuse it?! Oh no, my kung fu movies I downloaded are still in therapy from when the NSA drugged and raped them!

• Like Like x 5
    XYZpdq

XYZpdq fbi most wanted sskealeaton

kiwifarms.net
  8. these are great- I love that first video- pathetic. blames weebly for being in cahoots with ebay! hilarious. Of course if it was slander a court order would be fairly easy to get. which he awknowledges, wonder why he couldn't get one?

Some people believe the jews contol the world, others the illuminati, others still lizard people and this dude picked ebay as the great satan?

toptip if no lawyer will touch your case, not even for money, and you have to self represent then you have no case and a fool for a client.

Also there is no way that weebly site cost this guy $100 000-$150 000 in damages no fucking way- you cant just pull numbers out your ass like that sir. Makes you look unreasonable and untrustworthy. wouldn't want that would we?

• Agree Agree x 6
    Vitriol

Vitriol Moderator

kiwifarms.net
  9. Oh Chucky didn't like people on the internet saying mean stuff about him, accusing him of the same kind
    of unethical and abusive behavior he himself runs around the internet waging an autistic crusade against eBay sellers for? I think you're gonna really like hanging out with us Chuck.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Danger

Danger #NotAllShitlords
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. But it does reset the posts. Keep stretching that 10 post limit, you're entertaining.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Ja'mie

Ja'mie Stay cool and be somebody's fool this year

kiwifarms.net
  11. In the mind of a lolcow it doesn't matter how random the actor is- the delusion is always rational. Think CWC

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    Ass Manager 3000

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. if you guys would tell me what kind of specific evidence you would like to see that would help. I can show videos, screen shots, text files etc. whan charles w fitch was ranting in here earlier he mentioned an ebay top rated seller named hubcap joes. he is proof charles w fitch bid on his items with no intention to pay, and only to harm this seller. we have edited 2 of fitches bullying videos together so you can see it was indeed one of his fake ebay accounts he used to try to scam this seller, and of course stupid fitch had to record him self doing it and post it online to try and scare people. as i said this is the short version, if you want me to post the 2 longer ones just ask http://chuckfitchscammer.com/index....for-them-and-reported-him-to-ebay-to-scam-joe

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Feels Feels x 2
    kiwifarms.net

13. @chuck fitch victim 20 We'll happily accept everything! At the farms no hilarious detail is to small to not know about!....

• Agree Agree x 5
    Ass Manager 3000

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. anything and everything man, sharing is caring and all that! screenshots and text files are my favourite as i can glance over them at work but videos are good too- you have a big audience here so please share away!

Also how many of you are there? Chuck Fitch seems to believe there is a group of you but he also believes ebay runs the internet so you'll forgive me if I don't take him as a reliable source. Is he well known in the wider ebay community?

the former motto of these forums was ' no shit is too minor'

• Agree Agree x 5
    Vitriol

Vitriol Moderator

kiwifarms.net
  15. Nice video! The voice changed panic is very comical.

If Chuck is mad about 8 months, we have had this type of stuff if not worse for years. I can think of a few cows Dick Pix we have hanging around the site. I really welcome him to try to sue us. If Chucky threatens to sue anyone again, post it all here. We will happily host it for you. Lots of people have threatened this site. It is comical to us. So please if he threatens to sue anyone, let them post the content here.

Oh and @eBayisajoke , Null the site owner lives in a country on the other side of the world from you. Meaning if you cannot get a person to take up your case in America, wait until you try to do a multi-country lawsuit.

Post everything. We want the embarrasing and we also want the plain criminal. The thread here can go 1000 pages and they will make new threads as new content is added.

Server space here is open and feel free to post everything you want.

Also we are archivists, so if you have video, a few people here know how to do captures.

Have at it, as I said earlier, there is enough content on this guy to cover pages without comments. Feel free to plaster it all here!

• Agree Agree x 5
    SunLightStreak

SunLightStreak Elite Illuminati Task Force Agent for Cow Control
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. This turd is not really a lolcow in the classic sense.

It's more of some nutjob being a delusional prick on the interwebz.

But it is entertaining.

Fun fact. I am about 6 miles away from this "Joe Hubcap" guy hates.

• Feels Feels x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  17. while I peruse my volumes of evidence and decide what to upload next please take a look at Ed Koon's youtube channel. He is posting in here as "nobody important" and you can see he supports chuck fitch 100%. also every one of ed koons videos are bullying videos against ebay top rated seller hubcapjoes who is also known on youtube as crazeenydriver who runs a popular channel that teaches people how to list their items on ebay: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEqpKbI6_eZGzPmbF9fYshw

• Informative Informative x 9
    kiwifarms.net
  18. upload_2015-3-7_19-56-19.png

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    XYZpdq

XYZpdq fbi most wanted sskealeaton

kiwifarms.net
  19. Ya, I kinda figured him for being old Doc. I posted one of his videos earlier too. He still won't say how Hubcapjoe is attacking him specifically. Doc does have some videos about cyber attacks. I wonder what type of foreign countries would want to attack a critic site about ebaymotors. I may have to whip out my tinfoil hat to get a better understanding of things.

Still if he was afraid of international traffic before, then wait until he meets the kiwis.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    SunLightStreak

SunLightStreak Elite Illuminati Task Force Agent for Cow Control
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. charles w fitch made this video about 2-3 weeks ago. he you can see he outright threatens crazeenydriver aka ebay seller hubcapjoes. i cannot believe fitch has not been arrested after all this. there is a disclaimer at the beginning so that no one flags the video on this channel. but listen to the hostility in fitch's voice as he continues to drop the F bomb:

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net