• ”loaded with RAPE JOKES”

Horrorcow Ebayisajoke / Charles W. FitchThe eBay Horrorcow, Stalker, & Con artist

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by Bernard, Feb 14, 2015.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

• Informative Informative x 3
    yawning sneasel

yawning sneasel Manager
    Staff Member Manager True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 2
    Feline Darkmage

Feline Darkmage Gay Anime Cat
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 3
    CatParty

CatParty Boo
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. Happy new year everybody. I have not updated in a very very long time, But I do have a lot to tell you good people. I will start off by saying that myself and many other people are still being harassed by Fitch aka ebayisajoke aka seller critic, et al, on a daily basis. This is now been going on for over seven years. Since my last posting, Fitch Has burned through many YouTube channels, because they keep getting flagged for his harassment. This is his current channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCChL1ruJVu9ctkW_bAop_sQ
    As you can see all of the videos on this channel are made to harass and stalk people. He has done so much to myself and others since I have last posted but I cannot possibly list all the instances here. I will only mention a few of the more notable ones. In the following screen shot you can see that ebayisajoke aka Fitch filed fake fire code violations against me using his own legitimate email account, well I mean one of the hundreds that he has that does trace right back to him. The local fire department had to come here and making inspection because of his fraudulent claims. Naturally my building is in 100% compliance and the fire code officials were very mad that Fitch use them to try and hurt me. A few months after the first complaint he filed two more fraudulent complaints and they subsequently had to come here two more times. I filed for an FOIA In order to get a copy of the original email that Fitch sent and as you can see I have posted here. Screen Shot 2019-01-11 at 3.11.06 PM.png

Of course that was not enough, So Fitch placed a call to eBay to make a complaint about me. Now I should tell you that Fitch has been banned from selling or buying on eBay, and I worked with eBay's legal department who sent him a cease-and-desist letter. Yet Fitch continues to make fake eBay accounts to hurt myself and other sellers. As I said recently Fitch called eBay to make a scurrilous complaint about me and actually showed them some of my YouTube videos where I am defending myself against him and his insane accusations, and he told them I should be kicked off of eBay because I am mentioning his [Fitch's] workplace. People at Detroit Thermal Systems in Romulus Michigan actually contacted me last year and stated they were in fear for their safety. Fitch is known to carry a gun and actually brags about it. When he called eBay and recorded the call, Fitch even told the representative that he carries gun on him wherever he goes because of me in an effort to make me look dangerous. Fitch did the same thing to another seller, Keith D recently. He started another fake eBay account for the sole purpose of buying this man's item just so he could leave the man negative feedback. Once again, Fitch posted this video to YouTube for the sole purpose of harassing and bullying another eBay seller. EBay stepped in and removed the undeserved negative feedback and also canceled all of Fitch's recent fake accounts.

This December I bought some Hess toy trucks online to resell on eBay as I know they are very good sellers. I talked about this in one of my recent eBay videos at Christmas time and Fitch contacted the Hess company and wrote them a letter about me. He told them I was berating their company, and that they should not sell me any more toy trucks because I'm making a $20 profit on each one. Keep in mind that most sellers are making $40-$50 profit but of course he only attacked me. Not only did he give them all my personal information but he actually once again went ahead and posted that video online and you can actually see it right now in the YouTube channel that I linked to above.

I'm going to stop at this point because I'm not sure how much information you guys want to hear this time. If you would like me to further elaborate and tell you about more trouble Fitch has caused myself and others I will be happy to do so. I don't want to make the post to long or violate any of the rules of this group because I'm not as experienced as most everybody else is. Thank you for reading my posts and taking an interest in this case.

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Feels Feels x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  5. I dunno, I think we should hear Fitch's side of things. He sounds like an all right guy.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    ChurchOfGodBear

ChurchOfGodBear He's just this guy, you know?
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. How is this dude still at it?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Meowthkip

Meowthkip WHA HAPPUN TO MEOWTHKIP, WHO DIS PINK NIBBA?
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. More pls. Also someone archive his channel

autism420

autism420 neg rate me = u admit to being a fagit cuck nerd ߷
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.